What are you listening to right now?

The Devil’s Son by BELPHEGOR.

Scarred By Dark Winds from ENTHRONED.

Totentanz - Dance Macabre by BELPHEGOR.

My furnace fan a mechanical om or is that ohm

It’s the fan on the computer behind me.

My fan delivers a comforting warm breeze throughout my house.

Cloven Hoof by MARDUK.

Is this an allusion to the guy who runs my thermal-energy plant?

What?(20 characters)

The Voyager from NEVERMORE.

Yekteniya ll: Blagosloveniye from BATUSHKA.

Captain Car purr /grunting as he digests his breakfast and has his morning cuddle.

2 Likes

SO much nicer a sound than a kitty revving up to eliminate a hair ball!

1 Like

Cleaved Asunder by DIOCLETIAN.

Dreams of the Nuclear Chaos by THE GREAT OLD ONES.

Bare Foot Ghost Dance on Blood Soaked Soil by BLACKBRAID.

Starless Aeon by DISSECTION.

As I write this post, I am listening to the CONSTANT ringing in my ears. It is with me every waking minute of my day, from the moment my eyes open in the morning until the moment I (blessedly) lose consciousness after going to bed. And here (hear?) is the best part. While the VA does acknowledge my hearing loss and incessant ear-ringing IS indeed a service-related condition, it is apparently not worthy of compensation toward my disability check. Thanks, Uncle Sam.

(Edit for audible signals.)

3 Likes

I have that two mine was sawmills when I was young no noise protection in those days deaf in one ear. when I drive it is the one closest to the passenger.

They call mine “surfer’s ear.” Surfer’s ear or external auditory exostoses (EAE) is a slowly progressive disease caused by benign bone growth resulting from chronic cold water exposure. Why in the fuck didn’t anyone tell me about this when I was younger? (Hey dude, don’t go surfing or you will lose your hearing!) FUCK! I get a low-volume humm… like holding a seashell up to your ears.