The "morality police"

Uh, FUCK whether or not it bothers me!
You should be concerned with whether or not your opinion of the looks of anyone should be of interest to atheists or, for that matter to anyone else.
Why do you think Jesus is real?

Edit: bridge dweller?

Nah…you’re intentions are fairly clear. Mind you, my time is 1:17 so maybe :thinking: we are into your tomorrow.

Edited to add: done :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

If that is your goal then you may be accommodated, but not for the reason you apparently believe.
You haven’t explained shit here. You are deep sea fishing and you are going to get eaten by a big-assed shark.
If you are looking for some sort of “badge of accomplishment” for getting banned from numerous sites, you probably need to examine your value system.

Edit: whoopdeefuckindoo

2 Likes

Happy to accommodate him in his life goals. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well.

That was fun.

Some people’s self appointed purpose in life is to only serve as a bad example, it seems.

Auf wiedersehen, dope-ado, you will not be missed.

1 Like

What in the wild world of sports did I miss here?

1 Like

You missed a typical basement dwelling consumer of Hot Pockets that enjoys lurking beneath bridges as a hobby and relies on the elder maternal figure of the household to sustain its poor life choices.

(Edit for decontamination.)

4 Likes

Ironically, I appear to have missed him completely.

2 Likes

Uh, you didn’t miss anything except a jackass who was either a troll or such an idiot that he couldn’t find his ass with a map. He started out spouting bigotry and bragging about getting banned from other sites, etc… you can still see my responses to his ignorant ass. I had gotten up out of bed with heavy heartburn and was not in a particularly tolerant mood… @Whitefire13 wasn’t having any of his shit either and promptly dispensed with him.
Tin had a likely take on him too…
I usually defer to some of you “older” members (definitely not literal) before I unload, but this jackass needed to be promptly and thoroughly slapped down…
I promise I will try to hold back long enough next time, for you to get a good bite before I go for the throat.

Edit to find my leash

1 Like

I vote that a separate (closed) thread be created with sections of posts that got someone banned placed into it, as something for incoming members to see what wrong looks like.

And for, you know, some light entertainment.

Maybe with ‘Don’t Let the Door Hit You’ or something as a thread title.

2 Likes

I’ll second that…

Edit: Proctologist referral

The ones that get banned would be too dense to understand the room or the reasons for the ban, Come to think of it, most theists probably would not understand whether they were trolling or serious. (Now our current troll might be an exception, but think of the ongoing bullshit that most trolls get to spout prior to being banned.) I can’t imagine the room being very useful at all. (Just my opinion.)

1 Like

I think the suggestion was for a “closed” thread which would allow the rest of us to review the unacceptable horseshit, without the “non-privileged” or banned having access. That might help some of the members recognize trolling, etc. more readily.

Edit: no 🧌 allowed

Eh, more of a public viewing sort of thing as examples of what utter foolishness gets someone removed from the site.

So those incoming with wicked or troublesome intentions have an idea of how long their stay might be.

And ‘closed’ as in, replies disabled.

My $.02

1 Like

Okay… I will concede not everyone shares the same bullshit detector. Some may find it useful.

1 Like

Very generous, I do love to give a bigot a good slap down. There’s always next time.

1 Like

Or religions emerged from patriarchal Bedouin cultures, and is being used by some as an excuse to cling to the idea a deity wants women subjugated. Though I must admit, I enjoyed the belly laugh I got from the idea religions and patriarchal misogyny are somehow mutually exclusive.

You can’t do both? Maybe you should catch up with the rest of us.

2 Likes

I have a video for this from genetically modified skeptic (how I found out about this)

1 Like

Genetically modified skeptic is a fairly good site. Thank you for sharing. Usually we post videos to make a point and not just use them to support a specific blogger or podcast. There are lots of good videos online, Atheist Experience, Nonstampcollector, Dark Matter 2525, Cosmic Skeptic, Holy Coolaid, and Paulogia, are some of my favorites.

2 Likes

I find the whole notion of modesty distasteful!

1 Like