The "morality police"

Godlessmom is another good one :slightly_smiling_face:

Coming on here and behaving like a complete homophobic asshole only further justifies why you were banned. You will not be missed.

I honestly don’t know why you were banned. Logically, don’t take it out on the members. That’s something you message the mods about. Why do I have to be subject to you using homophobic remarks that I find offensive? Why can’t you show common decency to those that didn’t wrong you?

Actually, it does seeing as you “don’t like homosexuals”. Read the definition. Your remarks match up with it hook, line, and sinker.

Oh, dear. Somebody certainly woke up on he wrong side of the bed this afternoon. What’s wrong, Davo? Did your mommy not bring the right Hot Pocket down to your basement abode today? Even worse, did she bother you again about going to get a job so you can support yourself? Such a shame. The NERVE of some parents. :roll_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy: That was my point. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I can’t tell if dope-ado part deux is confused or just stupid.

Hey dope, I could be wrong but I’d be surprised if there weren’t some further ban hammer that’s incoming. Your situational awareness sucks.

1 Like

They can always start IP banning his new accounts. It’s not as easy as he is over exaggerating it to be. Some vpn and proxy are on the spam alert list.

Oh I don’t think it’s an act, rather it was somewhat prescient on the part of the moderators.

I’d start with basic grammar if I were you champ, no sense trying to run before you can walk. Homophobic prejudice of course is axiomatically irrational, but then you might simply be using it to troll, we can’t rule out stupidity yet, my guess is you’re a bored teenage boy, this might also explain the appalling grammar.

Do you find yourself visualise gay sex between men a lot? You might want to consider why that is, myself it holds little interest, and your prurient obsession is pretty boring.

Well I wouldn’t look too deeply into an idiotic irrational prejudice, ignorance and stupidity probably account for it in most instances.

It certainly does, I suggest you Google the definition, and move your finger slowly over the words, or get a literate adult to explain what they mean.

They’re not mutually exclusive, and any prejudice or dislike of gay people would by definition make one homophobic, also you’d need to gain half a wit, for that insult to be of any value.

homophobia

noun

1. dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

Google definition of homophobia LINK

Dictionary definitions are based on common usage, not political viewpoints. One can be both fear something and hold an aversion or dislike of it, though a fear is not a necessity in this instance and never was, the level of literacy on display in your posts is definitely sub par.

Or what a possessive apostrophe is for apparently, is your shift key broken?

A dubious assertion, your prurient bigotry and braggadocio have all of the hallmarks of a teenage boy. It’s also odd if you’re as old as you claim, that you would be quite so proud that your posts have the wit, intelligence and sophistication of an ignorant, prurient and bigoted teenager?

There has been no debate, another word you’re struggling to understand perhaps? Not unless you imagine disputing your erroneous definition of homophobia is debate, nor was there much to enjoy in your prurient and jejune obsession with gay men.

To what end, it won’t make you any less ill informed.

Well it must be passed your bedtime being a weekday. As I said it smacks of prescience on the part of the moderators, that they spotted you were not after debate, but just a teenage troll. Though I imagine they will block your IP address if you persist, if you annoy them enough they might decide to inform your IP provider of your homophobic abuse as well.

I look forward to not hearing from you ever again, a sentiment I imagine you must be getting used to.

5 Likes

Well… I feel so useless… I’m late to the party and all the good stuff has been said… Damn, I’m going to grab a cookie and join M in listening to something that will just fry my brain and ease the pain.

2 Likes

At the risk of contributing to your desire to escape the harshness of reality, I have to say that sometimes our feelings can reveal underlying truths about ourselves, which upon reflection may be difficult to accept.
When all is said and done, at the end of the day, after the music stops, when the lights have been turned out, and the fat lady has sang her last note, sometimes it just comes down to needing a real good, hard slapping…As I am considered, among many, to be the preeminent expert in this area, I would graciously offer my services for a modest fee. No thanks is necessary. Let’s just call this my “paying it forward”…or if you like, it’s the least I can do, we all have to do our part, It’s just heeding the call to service, walk a mile in the other man’s shoes…

Edit: monkey hugs

3 Likes

Uh… he gets it for free. Back off! Mine!!!

2 Likes

Oh Baby! You know what I like!

3 Likes

I’m just sitting here imagining what she would look like after sitting in the bathtub for an hour. Yea baby!

3 Likes