Sexist comments

@Nyarlathotep

Do you think it is permissible to take this conversation public?

@CyberLN

Yes.

I’ll be unhappy if an AR staff member publicly violates a un-written rule, they just cited in censoring someone; but that is on you. Just as I was unhappy when an AR staff member upvoted/like/whatever a sexist comment.

Do you think it’s permissible to post sexist, racist, etc. comments?

I will continue to ask this same question until I get a straight answer, a yes or no. No dancing or hawing around. I want your position on this question.

Both of you have questioned whether it is reasonable to maintain Admin conversations private. No more beating around the bush … yes or no.

@Nyarlathotep

@CyberLN

This question is still hanging out there, answered with another question.

let me help you out by repeating my answer that apparently wasn’t clear enough:

I thought I answered it the first time, but I guess I wasn’t clear enough, you repeated the question and I answered it, extremely clearly the second time. Why are you unable to do the same?

@CyberLN

FFS, why do you insist on answers to your questions yet avoid answering mine?
How did I ever question if it were reasonable to keep admin convos private? Instead, I asked why it was that this unwritten privacy rule is more sacrosanct than the printed forum rules! You’ve avoided that question. I’ve beat around no bushes.

I’ve been asking similar questions for months now.

I’ll respond, hoping you do the same for the many questions I’ve asked you.

I don’t give a crap if you publish it or not. It seems it’s your own rule you would be breaking.

I sure wish that question would be addressed.

Yeah. This place was the wild west at one time. Now perhaps it isn’t. And perhaps the policies of the past are no long reasonable. Perhaps it is time for me to hang up the 6 shooter. BUT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING MAKE A BREAK FROM THE OLD POLICES IF YOU WANT A CHANGE. I’m tired of having staff pull the rug pulled out from under me. I’m tired of being held to a higher standard than other users. I’m tired of the accusations of dishonesty, from staff.

@CyberLN

She already answered that question, you fucking piece of shit.

@CyberLN

YES or NO

“Permissible” by definition, suggests law (rules). I’ve asked (although not yet received an answer) if there is such a rule/law.

As I wrote earlier, I don’t give a shit if you behave contrary to your own demonstrated opinion.

Additionally, please advise if you’ve any intention of answering MY questions. It appears you don’t, but your admission of your intention not to do so will free me up from spending any amount of energy in hope. :grin:

@CyberLN