Proof Qualification Validity (question for atheists)

YOU think “consciousness” will come out? Hahahaha… ever had surgery?

They give you anesthesia AND these chemicals interact/suppress “consciousness”. YET the brain/body is functioning. It’s a good thing. It also demonstrates that once these “chemical interactions” are no longer functioning poof the emergent quality we call “consciousness” is gone… SO the body can be alive without being conscious- can you even demonstrate this idea of “consciousness” outside of the body?

Then why call it a soul? If its energy we don’t need to use another word, least of all a word that means something entirely different, that’s absurdly disingenuous.

1 Like

Well of course, what other criteria for disbelief do you employ?

1 Like

How theists love to use argument from assertion fallacies. Care to explain how it’s unknown to us, but known to you? Knowledge requires objective evidence, do you have any? Otherwise you’re simply making vapid subjective claims that are little more than anecdotal rhetoric.

3 Likes

We have seen people like you come and go every week. You have nothing but are too scared to admit it.

Go home, take english classes. Learn to express your ideas. Then you can come back. Muppet

1 Like

Hey! :wave: bruh!!!

I got this wonderful outfit. Only theists with good hearts can see it :eye:. Atheists will be forced to “look away in disgust”. It protects you from demons and “dark entities” AND fire :fire:. Angels gather around anyone who wears it.

We’ll work out a price or payment plan … (you have to keep paying or else the clothing will disintegrate and you will be left naked and exposed).

I’m assuming you have a “good heart” ???

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: at condemning us to hell - eternal torment - for what??? ROTFLMFAO

How does that evidence any deity?

Well your arguments for a deity are, to be sure.

No, and no, evolution is a scientific fact, creationism is unevidenced myth, and ID a dishonest re-branding for propaganda purposes.

Another completely unevidenced assertion.

1 Like

How typical. Swagger in with boasts about invisible gods to astound all the dumb arse atheists, presumably to save all our ragged worn souls, gets offended because of the highlighting of the gaping holes in his logic and rationality, a spay of fucking insults, a call to intelligent design and a display of pitiable ignorance in the difference between genetics and binary code and we can all go get fucked in a massive circle jerk. Just another typical exchange with another evangelical creationist theist…if he had had just a little more patience we might have got an earful of flat earthism to round off the day.
Next!

…aww… and I just read where he is keeping a special place in hell just for me…now thats definitely a loving Christian thing to do…

3 Likes

Completely wrong, something is rational if it adheres to the strict principles of validation contained in logic.

Science doesn’t include this rather absurd claim in the scientific theory that contains all the evidence for the scientific fact of species evolution?

So again this absurd almost comical assertion is just unevidenced rhetoric sorry.

GUYS - hey guys!!! YOU realize I’m included in his “good hearted wish”??? THINK :thinking: of the fun we’ll have :kissing_heart:

OMG - DON’T let COG know my mind wandered…

Actually, it is A, C, G, and T, the chemicals adenine (A), cytosine ©, guanine (G), and thymine (T).

4 Likes

I had a movement this morning. Read a whole chapter of a book doing it.

That sounds reasonable, your god is obsessed with genitalia. And like a good theist, you seem to be doing the same.

Why would a deity with limitless power and knowledge waste billions of years of evolution, only to arrive at the main show (allegedly one species of evolved ape) just two hundred thousand years ago?

Again your assertion is empty rhetoric, but it is also a preposterous attempt to square a round hole in order to squeeze a deity into a scientific fact that neither needs nor evidences it.

1 Like

The rainbow farting unicorn god is mysterious, seeking the good hearts of man to find him.

Makes sense to me! Therefore the concept of faith is rational!

It is rational for you to have faith in the rainbow farting unicorn god.

Still with me?

I got another god for you. The: “more powerful and better than TheUniverseBruh’s god”, God is mysterious, and only seeks the good hearts of man to find him. Makes sense to me. Therefore this renders the concept of faith as rational!

Shall I continue?

Do you understand yet that a completely unevidenced god idea has absolute zero validity advantage over the 1 trillion different nameless god ideas I just made up while writing this sentence? That such ideas in no way validate “faith” until they can be actually evidenced as reality in some way?

1 Like

The thing you use to experience your invisible, inaudible, intangible god isn’t faith. It’s your imagination. You imagine an old man on a cloud or a young man on a cross. Others imagine a sun goddess, a thunder god, an elephant-headed deity, a resurrected Elvis…

1 Like

There is nothing that can not be believed on “faith.” I can have faith in the idea that the earth is flat. I can have 'faith" in Buddhist reincarnation. I can have faith in the Great Tao. I can have faith in anything. Faith does not lead you anywhere. It offers no evidence, no facts, no logic and no reason. You may as well just assert "That is the beauty of God. You can’t know it exists; therefore, you simply rely on self delusion.

6 Likes

LOL. Watch out. Your invisible friend can see the spite in your heart.

1 Like

You seem to be enjoying the fantasy of others being punished because they don’t share your fantasy. It’s odd you don’t seem to see your rampant ego, or the arrogant spite in that rather telling little monologue, you even managed to include some bigoted homophobia.

It’s as if there’s a theists book of cliches and rhetoric you’re quoting from. One day you may generate an original thought for yourself, if you do and you start to see through this superstitious guff you’ve bought into, don’t be ashamed of how you’ve behaved here, come back. I’m pretty sure the posters here will be glad for you, and won’t judge. We leave that to theists, who seem to have a penchant for judgement, as your little outburst amply demonstrates .

2 Likes