Oh my God. I JUST DISCOVERED

I’ve never assumed anything like you have and your reply proves it. Youre judging me because you’re can’t cut the mustard son.

So stop your bullying. Grow up.

All you’ve done is bully and troll since you walked onto this forum and push the mods buttons. And you have the nerve to call me a bully?

You’re funny, bro.

When I ratchet up the heat son you’ll know. At this point I’m getting my ducks in a line to eliminate unnecessary wasting ammo.

Have a nice day comrade. I am.

Maybe. Or you’ll just be that…banned by a mod. I can’t wait for you to really piss David off seeing as you insult him just as much as everyone else on here. Have fun bro. I’ll sit back and enjoy watching you royally fuck up as you turn up the “heat” son.

@Bobthedog don’t get all crazy with me right away. Can you please repeat the questions you are referring to. I can’t find them.
I am from Serbia, may I ask where are you from?

Howdy Uncle Bob. Wait a minute. I have a clown nose around her someplace. I gotta put it on and set the mood before I reply to this post. Now where did I put that clown nose. …

I already told you son. I’m your daddy. I used to fuck … oh. Never mind. I forgot you were talking to David. Hey. What if David was your daddy too. You could have two daddies. Yea, it sorta makes mom a slut but look at the bright side, TWO DADDIES!

3 Likes

Yea, you squat, short, pointy headed garden gnome looking short guy. Don’t you dare insult my son Bob. He has a fragile nature and upsets easily. We only just discovered we were related. He is my long lost lovechild and I am his daddy.

2 Likes

Steady on guys I’m on my third batch of popcorn and my second magnum of Barossa Shiraz…best entertainment since White fell in the eggnog.

3 Likes

Not for a week. I have decided our friend requires a week’s vacation.

4 Likes

Aw, maaaan… That’s just cold blooded! Cog and Bob just now found each other after all these years, and now you gotta go splitting them apart again? How are they suppose to have their wonderful father and son reunion? I just finished making a special batch of eggnog for the occasion. Besides, isn’t it COG’S duty to put his child in time-out? Oh, wait… I forgot that you are possibly Bob’s half-daddy too. So, are you, like, trying NOW to make up for all the discipline you should have been teaching him all those years before? Damn. Talk about tough love. Geeez… You realize, of course, had you two been there for that poor child as he was growing up, you likely would not be having these problems with him now. Just sayin’…

Anyway, one week, huh? Guess it won’t hurt much for this batch of eggnog to age a bit more. I just hope it doesn’t eat through the container by then.

1 Like

That will make the reunion much sweeter.

3 Likes

Uh-huh… Sitting there trying to act all cool, huh? Well, you ain’t fooling anybody. We know you are really nervous as shit waiting on the DNA results to come back, because you could also possibly be Bob’s half-daddy. No, wait, that would make you Bob’s one-third-daddy. Oh-good-lord! No wonder that poor kid is so fucked up. You, Dave, AND Cog as fathers? Certainly explains a lot.

1 Like

No way, Cog came after, and with those huge testicles that are nothing but sperm factories, flushed all of my identity away.

1 Like

And I was concerned that I might be the sickest fucker here…

2 Likes

Nice try, Dave. But there’s no denying Bob is part yours. Don’t think we all didn’t notice those tiny stubs of deer antlers on the top of his ginger-haired head.

1 Like

Seriously? This is the Big Leagues around here. Dude, you are barely out of Little League at this point. :joy:

1 Like

Be that as is may, and I doubt that it is, in all honesty I have at least attempted to be somewhat civil and completely refrained from using any sarcasm, hyperbole, sophistry, or any other arguably offensive tactics, including, but not limited to, profanity, and have continuously abbreviated my comments to only include relevant information as would be expected in a friendly exchange of various ideas… Please understand that if I was to remove all of my filters I would be banned from participating in any aspect of the greater society as a whole and probably punished severely, both physically and psycho- sexually. Your reference to little league reveals an unhealthy and disturbing aspect of your personality, which may or may not be cause for widespread consternation. :male_detective:

2 Likes

Yes, yes… You’re behemoth self-restraint has been duly noted. And if I caused you any offense by even remotely suggesting you are nothing other than an uncouth, foul-mouthed, deviant degenerate at your very core, then I can honestly say that slight you may have perceived as an insult may or may not have been intentional, in which case I may or may not possibly be owing you an apology for said perceived insult to your immoral aptitude.

Obviously…

2 Likes

And of course I don’t accept your non-apology as that would be tantamount to acknowledging that which could not be shown to exist or not. I feel somewhat vindicated, although that was clearly not your identified intent, though the underlying motivation could not be discerned from the abbreviated form of your response.

Well I try, although some situations at least appear to justify a more nuanced approach and could easily be mis-identified as an over complicated and arduous exercise, although that is clearly never the case, especially when I am making a herculean effort to limit my comments to the minimum required to present my complete and total point of view with no extraneous complications which could lead to some sort of misunderstanding.