Oh my God. I JUST DISCOVERED

Concern begins when one notices the birds are photographing back.

And in case you didn’t know (although I suspect you already do know), wearing a wide-brim hat with multiple computer CD’s hanging from the brim at varying lengths all the way around is another excellent method for preventing facial recognition. And it’s a bonus if all the CD’s have random vintage sit-coms saved on them. For some odd reason that really fucks up the recognition software.

No its not to me. Hes mad.

Well of course. I didn’t mention it as it is such common knowledge. Still there are people who take things just a bit too far. You know, the real conspiricy theorist nutjobs out there. The cult fanatics who spread bullshit who spread fear and try to get people to join their cults.

Look, facts are facts. We don’t have to freak out. A bit of aluminum foil in a cowboy hat, a few CDs hjanging from strings, a beard and some false contact lenses to hide your eyes are all you need. Well, that and a bottle of super-glue. You gotta coat your hands in superglue so your DNA does not spread.

There you are, sitting on a park bench, eating a bit of sandwich, when suddenly, from out of the sky, swoops in a seagull, nabbs your sandwich, and flies off to the local chicken ranch. Your DNA is put into a data base and suddenly the Jehovah’s Witness are knocking on your door.

POINT IS – There are small, and very reasonalble measures, one can take, to hide from government drones. One need not turn into a complete nutjob like these dweebs.
CD PROTECTION

1 Like

The word is al-u-min-i-um not aluminum.

Fuck you. I’m not going to let any asshole tell me how to spell aluminum. If my spell ;check dididdnt pitck it up, it’s fucking good enough for me. I have a riple to espress a fucking opinion and I’m not letting anybody tell me any dikfferent…

2 Likes

I did hint at your ignorance and now feel vindicated.
Its no different to how you say Gard instead of God. Sorder instead of solder. Are you getting the picture about English?

If you speak English, which appears not to be, you’ll find I’m right. So curse all you want. It doesn’t intimidate me dickhead.

Youre just another brain dead ignorant foul mouth American and I’ll be fucked if you’ll push me around either.

Fuck you. I’m not going to let any asshole tell me how to spell aluminum.

If my spell ;check dididdnt pitck it up, it’s fucking good enough for me. I have a riple to espress a fucking opinion and I’m not letting anybody tell me any dikfferent…

6 incorrect spellings in the above rant. Yet you tell me you spell checked it. Who with? A monkey?

@Bobthedog If you highlight the text you wish to respond to by using your mouse pointer, once you release the mouse button it will offer you the option to “Quote”.

This minimizes some of the confusion when members read the post and have to decipher who is stating what.

Hey, Bob. Look, in case nobody told you yet, Cog types with his feet, not with his hands. He claims it frees him up to do “other things” (please don’t ask) while typing. Obviously, this means he’s not always looking at what he types. So, maybe you might want to consider cutting him a little slack?

1 Like

Well that could save me some bucks on a drone for a “birds eye view”…

How in the fuck did you know I had a dickhead? Oh! Never mind. Kitty kats can smell dicks. Or so I have been told. You know what dickheads are good for? Of course you don’t kitten. Does any of this have anything to do with Atheism or did you just see my chain and want to yank it. As long as you are yanking my dickhead, do it a few more times and see if you like it. Can you do it a little faster?

3 Likes

Its not me who’s confused. Let them work it out.

That’s unfortunate. Confusion is most often the first step to knowledge. I find my life has become one big “I don’t know.” The dicisions I make are tentative and subject to challenge. The more I look into things, the more questions I seem to have. It must be nice to have such a solid grip on everything. And I suppose, as long as you can keep telling people who are unimportant to you to “Fuck off.” you can hold onto that perception.

4 Likes

But you do not even know how to apply quotes.

1 Like

There’s really no point. He claims he’s smarter than everyone. Lets just assume he can figure it out on his own. Don’t wanna “dumb” it down for him. He acts just like Patrick does in the video. Thinks he’s intellectually superior to everyone when it’s the complete opposite.

If that’s your only defence, you have nothing. Next you’ll be judging people by their bio or if they have friends.

Why must I meet you protocol on grammar? Who the hell do you think you are? Grow up.

Dont be judgement son. You don’t have the smarts.

I’m not surprised by your answer. That’s your answer for everything. You mouth off and then insult everyone’s intelligence. Because everyone is dumber than you and if they’re not that, then you claim we’re nuts.