MEME off! The battleground 💥

I noticed a new poster who’s BIG into MEMEs!!! I guess a picture and a catchy phrase is the way to god … so I figured - meme off baaabbbbeeeee!!! Whooop whoooop!

Don’t be greedy - one at a time - the only rule!!! Oh and if you have to “say something” then your meme is obviously not saying it for you …

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

fuck jesus

letting you die tonight to test your parents faith

2 Likes

That’s a good one, why do kids get cancer?

3 Likes

I’m guessing it had something to do with nuclear disasters like Chernobyl.

Blockquote Every year about, “0.1–2.2 individuals per million of all aged under 15 years old world wide” were affected by thyroid cancer . Research has shown after the Chernobyl disaster the level of thyroid cancer , particularly in children near the radiation exposure, has abnormally increased.

Effects of the Chernobyl disaster - Wikipedia"0.1–,radiation%20exposure%2C%20has%20abnormally%20increased.

…e the first nuclear test explosion on July 16, 1945, at least eight nations have detonated 2,056 nuclear test explosionsat dozens of test sites, including Lop Nor in China, the atolls of the Pacific, Nevada, Algeria where France conducted its first nuclear device, western Australia where the U.K. exploded nuclear weapons, the South Atlantic…

That’s nothing :grimacing:

@Whitefire13 Did cancer become a huge thing before or after all the countries started playing with radiation? I’ve read a few things here and there suggesting that it played a role in it.

Cancer is nothing new:

Cancer has existed for all of human history.[209] The earliest written record regarding cancer is from circa 1600 BC in the Egyptian Edwin Smith Papyrus and describes breast cancer.[209] Hippocrates (c. 460 BC – c. 370 BC) described several kinds of cancer, referring to them with the Greek word καρκίνος karkinos (crab or crayfish).

Radiation can both contribute and kill “cancer”. The basics of “cancer” has always been with our species as well as other species (my cat died of mouth cancer).

…most like a contributing factor (as I blow out smoke :smoking:)

:wink:

@Get_off_my_lawn @Whitefire13 That’s good to know. I hope I never get it.