For new atheist users

If I may, I would suggest that you do not place any expectations on anyone else. The only person you can control is yourself. Work on being more tolerant and understanding in others.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Jacek from Poland. Iā€™m an atheist - not easy in a country where religious far right rules. Raised catholic, moved away from religion in my teens. Iā€™m also staunchly antifascist and antiracist and that also interests me in political sense - the merge of religious extremism and antisemitism, xenophobia etc. Iā€™m glad to be a part of this community now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Atheist Republic jaceq777.

Poland has always been a bastion for christianity, so any opposition is not appreciated. Which is a shame because I have known a few fine people from Poland. Especially Zygmunt (who we called Ziggy).

Welcome, jacek777. Good to have another European here.

The younger generation is waking up from this ultra-catholic nightmare and we have lots of great grassroots initiatives - but the worldwide right-populist wave is a strong opposition still on the institutional level. Thanks for having me here, I hope for lots of good discussions!

@jaceq777 Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum!

Welcome. Many will share your experience. Do not be afraid to voice your opinion here.

Hello all, just wanted to say hi. Iā€™m an atheist from Serbia, South Europe, Balkan peninsula

Welcome! Look forward to your comments and pov.

Weā€™ve been slow with theists latelyā€¦ but itā€™ll eventually pick up again.

1 Like

hello
i am Aramis Thandeka, and i am new here

1 Like

Welcome! I just got here few days ago.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :grin:

i am new here..

1 Like

Greetings and welcomeā€¦ Iā€™m sure others will be along shortlyā€¦ have a look aroundā€¦

1 Like

Hello hello and welcome

Welcome to Atheist Republic.

Now you are my idol, becouse I think that youā€™re the best

Hello, Iā€™m new here.

@DarkShadow Welcome to Atheist Republic. We discuss theology, dissect the bible and amuse ourselves, among other things.

Humor is included in the package. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donā€™t mind discussing theology or dissecting the Bible, Quran, Torah, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other religious topics.

1 Like