For new atheist users

Hello. I chase kids off my lawn(*), and I use shoe size 42 (EUR).

(*) OK, not really…

Hello Nash, welcome to AR.

I’m not going to lie, this is a disappointing revelation… :sob:

Well, I don’t have a lawn per se, so I’ll have to make do with the local parks.

So do I. Yesterday I woke up to 9 kids playing on my lawn at 11 in the morning on Sunday because I had a long night Saturday. There were 6 girls between the ages of 6 and 10 in my drive way. The boys were in the middle of my yard.

I opened the front door, pointed a finger at them, and I told them to get off my lawn and go home. One little boy gave me a dirty look and slowly moved out of my yard. The 2 other boys left immediately. The little girls didn’t act as though they heard me. None of my kids play with the kids in the neighborhood. My son is very shy and my daughter shows no interest in playing with the other girls. So I knew my kids didn’t invite them into the yard. In fact, my kids have told them that they weren’t allowed on the property.

So I took out the trash and hauled it off in my car towards the community dumpster. Which took 2 minutes.

When I got back. My son and my girlfriend were at the front door. She said she ran off the girls because after I left they came into the yard again. My girlfriend again ran them off again once they came into the yard 2 more times that day. I had a talk with them about staying in their parents yard and that they were not invited into my yard. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

Hi. I finally joined here because my twitter account was suspended. Lousy excuse, I know, but it may have had something to do with that pesky legal notice from the pakistani police about my portraits of muhammad and me calling their prime minister a stoopy doo-doo head if he thought his blasphemy laws scare me.

Still waiting to hear if they’ll even tell me why it got suspended. There may be other reasons I am unaware of.

Guess I’ll poke around the site and try to behave myself…

Greetings ang welcome…

Hope you enjoy yourself here… others will be along shortly … catch you later.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

I probably wont be back online much until tomorrow-ish, but will be certain to be around.

Hi Davros, and welcome.

1 Like

Hello Davros, welcome to our little nest of mental instability and ribald humor.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome! It’s cloudy here and I thought I heard somebody shouting…

A nest of mental instability and ribald humor?

I’m usually into nests of mental humor and ribald instability, but I’ll try anything once.

Twice if I like it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks muchly! Glad to be here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy yourself here… others will be along shortly … catch you later..

2 Likes

Thanks for having me here.

2 Likes

Glad you’re here. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum more. :grinning:

Greetings and welcome…

Next time the pressure gets to you… check out this track…

(Tom Jones - No Hole In My Head (Official Video) - YouTube

it even gives you a reply for your detractors… Too Bad !

Welcome! Some countries surely are. Others are NOT, but you may feel like it because your personal choices are not accepted by the general population or your family.

Much also depends on age and dependence on the family (the amount of say they have in your life).

Well your family can’t tell you what to think or believe. Just try and avoid heated debate on the topic for a while.

They might learn live with it.