Do you look like an atheist, part 2

The irony is their ignorance is breathtaking. As you know there are no Satanist, just atheists.
Its their pathetic rebuttal for your un Christian beliefs. Its the only defence they have.

A lot of the time they become attracted to a tatt before they are inked. Them within years they regret it. Tatts of family etc I can dig but tigers and angels and Eagles etc, absolute stupidity.

Tough stamps maybe?
Testosterone maybe?

I don’t have any regrets about any of the tattoos that I’ve acquired, and I plan to keep getting tattooed as long as I have the space and the money. It’s a lot like my favorite genre of music, you either love it or you hate it.

I hate the name ‘Bobthedog’ and can’t imagine anyone being happy that their mother called them that. What a horrible childhood. Well, unless you were raised in the kennel with the other poodles. That might have been fun,.

I dont give a rats arse what you think or if you think at all. You know nothing about me and with a pygmarised intelligence you have demonstrated, there’s hardly any room left after ignorance.

There is no advantage for a parasitic intellectual virus living in there. Dony try to be clever or sarcastic. You don’t have the smarts dickhead.

Pymorized? Pigyized? Pizmprorozed, Fuck you Bob… I got plenty of room for left for ignorance. I’ll have you know I am ignorant of all sorts of shit. Why you picking on Ratty, what has he done to you. You gotta go slinging insults at our poor intellectuially challenged but beloved pet ratty. What is this fascination with his ass that you have? Your posts are worisome. Did you take your meds this morning before you turned on your computer? (You see! More ignorance.) I have no idea what meds you are on or why you are taking them. I just hope they kick in soon. I will just assume that in your present condition, you can’t help yourself and so you will know that you are already forgiven in all future posts. My mommy always told me to be nice to the handicapped. Cheers mate, and you have a great day.

2 Likes

If its all the same to you, I’ll classify them as I see it. You guys started it but now can’t take a bit of stick.

I’d love you to continue because you’re playing into my hands now. I’m good at this.

Please educate me. Specifically, good at what?

2 Likes

Hell YES, Bob! Damn straight! You go, dude! Don’t cut 'em any slack! I’m taking notes here. Not often I get the chance to learn from a Master. Taking advantage of this opportunity to pick up a few new methods while I’ve got it.

(Oh, one thing, though. I’m afraid I do have to side with Cog on something. He DOES have plenty of room left in his brain for ignorance. He ain’t lying about that.)

Really? Doesn’t a rolling pin count as a “bit of stick.” Hey Bob, I’d like to see you sit and write posts all day with a rolling pin shoved up your ass. You just keep classifying shit as you see it, and I’ll keep putting it in your hands. You just classify shit any way you like. It’s nice to have an expert on board.

2 Likes

I too would like to know. Could it be oh I don’t know, maybe…Horseshit? Cause I have been told I possess a unique ability in that area. (or so I have told myself)(which is all that is important)(well maybe not all, but I digress)

3 Likes

Thanks, Bob. While your input in these matters is certainly valuable, we covered that already. Please try to keep up. There may be a test later.

1 Like

TO: BOBTHEDOG (So Tinman doesn’t get confused.,

Awwww! Don’t worry about the test. We serve Eggnog before the exam. If you can write anything at all you will pass. Just like everything else you have written, no one is going to read it or take it seriously anyway.

1 Like

Well I lost most of my hair, so now I keep it very short (would shave my head but my daughter won’t let me). I used to have dreadlocks (when I thought I was Rastafari, not knowing what I was). I have a beard and mustache, little bit more than what you would call goaty. I have common kestrel wings tattooed on my back (my wife has some artistic version of the wings on her back) and hunting bow on my arm along with Japanese KODO (Yamamoto drummers sign). I also have small dragon on my leg, and I’m planning to do kore. I dress in between metalhead and a gearhead, somewhat military style.
I think I don’t look like a believer but not necessarily an atheist on first glance. Many people here are tattooed, and majority of them have religious tattoos, so that’s not clear indication. Also here in Serbia, there are many weird believers, not connected to the doctrine (not even aware of it) but explicitly and to the point of argument they present themselves as orthodox christians.

I want to know why you have such disdain for tattoos or tattooed people, what’s the problem? My devoutly christian wife of 40 years hates every tattoo I have, except the memorial ones, she even helped me design the one for my mom. She thought it would make me a different person.
Turns out, I’m still the same person I’ve been my entire life.
If you really don’t like looking at them(mine or anyone else’s), then don’t look when I post photos of my back piece or my arms when I do. I wouldn’t want you to be offended.
I’m proud of my (Brandon’s) artwork, because that’s what it is, art, whether you like it or not.
I’d like to show others what can be done with tattoos to let others know that we’re not sheep like the rest of the herd is.
I don’t give a fuck what other people’s opinions are of me, never have, never will. I’m too old to care. As long as our grandkids aren’t afraid of me, it’s all good.

1 Like

Wow! You have a scratch-and-smell dragon on your leg? Awesome! :grinning: How did they do that? (And what does a dragon smell like?)

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, Mr.Mac, I think our dear ol’ Bob simply has a chronic case of crotch-crabs. You know how it is. (I mean, we’ve all been there before, right?) Those little bastards get dug in really good, and they make a person hate just about everything. Thankfully, most of us get rid of them fairly quickly and never get bothered by them again. However, it seems our poor little Bobby hasn’t quite found a way to evict his current infestation. Oh, that reminds me…

Hey, Bob! I’ve heard rubbing alcohol and a Zippo lighter works pretty good. Although, I suggest laying down on your back if using that method. Otherwise, you could easily singe your eyebrows.

I fell asleep. Sorry everyone. It’s nice to see the conversation is still going strong.

• I don’t give a shit what other people think

• I don’t give a shit what other people think either, why do you wanna know.

• Not that I give a shit what you think but I will think what I want to think.

• I’m thinking I have always thought what I wanted to think when I thought it since I first started thinking.

• I don’t care what you thinki.

• I think I don’t think what you think is worth thinking about.

• I think I don’t think anything you are thinking about is worth thinking about which is why I don’t think I will think about thinking about it any more.

• Well you can think or not think about whatever thoughts you think your thinking about and I don’t have to think about your thinking about thinking anything you are thinking about cuz I don’t think I think I give a damn.

Pretty sure I am all caught up now.

Yes, we all agree, you are the expert when it comes to horseshit. You are unique. When your mommy called you special though… She didn’t mean it in a good way. The little yellow bus, the name tag on your shirt and your nice red helmet should have tipped you off.