Do you look like an atheist, part 2

Always curious. ./…

Mr.macabre13, please do not allow this borderline troll to get to you. So far all he has done is be antagonistic to everyone, and has not contributed to any conversation. Be patient, because unless he changes his ways his time here may be finite.

You have something against horseshit or little yellow buses or name-tags or red helmets? I detect some projection going on here…

Well OF COURSE Cog has something against horse shit. It is in direct competition with his monkey shit. Duh… Now, as for the short bus, name tag, and red helmet, I can only speculate Cog is jealous of those who got to experience such luxuries. Being confined to a little white hug-myself jacket most of his childhood might have caused him to develop a resentment toward those who got to ride on a cool bus while wearing a nifty helmet.

1 Like

Even tho it was a typo, he does dip his tail in my left sock, so he is a small smelly dragon :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

*(Snicker) Oh no sweetie. You are a big boy and just as normal as the rest of the kids. You just remember, “Life is a box of chocllates. Some people get the good fillings and others get shit.” “Stupid is as stupid does.” When you grow up you can have your own shrimp boat some day. Now take your meds and say good night.

I never got to ride in a yellow bus. I had to walk up hill to school both ways wearing my brother’t t-shirt that we traded off every other day and my sister’s pumps. When I say pumps they were really stacks of maple leaves tied to my feet with some fishing line we found at the beach. The house I lived in wasnt much either. Just a pile of dirt at the edge of the forest that we pulled over ourselves before going to bed at night. Oh what I would have given for a slip of paper with my name on it. I didn’t know who I was until some asshole called me Dick Head. I always wanted a name. Now I feel so complete.

1 Like

You snicker a lot. I would have that checked out, it could be a malignancy.
Since you like to quote movie scripts; " How about we all go off our meds and see what happens"

Was that pumps or pimps?

Awww… The small smelly dragon is using your sock to keep his tail warm. I’ve heard dragons often struggle with keeping their tail warm. It’s good to know he has your sock. :relaxed:

1 Like

Don’t forget about the knotted rope, if you let go, you’re going to die.

Okay, my wife took a few photos of my arms and my back, + better ones of my chest pieces, I’m going to try and post a couple more to see if I remember how I did it. Here goes,

Damn, I think I’ve actually got it figured out, here are more photos of my ugly ass.

2 Likes

I might as well put up the rest of the good ones,

2 Likes

And finally,

Well, there you go, a slide show of an ugly ass old man who wants everyone to know where I stand on the subject to religion. It’s a feast for the eyes of atheists everywhere(kidding).

2 Likes

Oh, man! I really like that crow on your right arm. Great work. The crow is rather like my wife’s “spirit animal” (for lack of a better term). She would probably be jealous of that one. That back piece, however, is simply amazing. So many details. So many things to see. So much symbolism going on there. I was grinning the whole time I was studying it. Nice!

1 Like

Here’s my favorite/best tattoo. It’s on my right calf. The artist who did it has been featured in many prominent tattoo magazines, and there is a three to four month waiting list to get work done by him. I just told him the basic concept of what I wanted, and he far exceeded my expectations with this design. A bit pricey at the time, but well worth it to me.

3 Likes

Nice work, I like the way he did the moon and clouds.

If you look, there’s at least one Latin inscription on the large Celtic cross headstone, it means “heaven’s a lie”.
I don’t know what to say when people comment on the artwork. I can’t really say thank you because I’m not the one that drew it and then tattooed it on me, I’m just the lucky canvas.
Several people have commented on the raven, I told Brandon what I wanted, and he nailed it.
It’s kind of hard to see because my arms get so dark with just a little bit of sun, but the OWL on my left arm is one of my favorites.
When he was working on it, it didn’t look big enough to fill in the space on my arm, so he freehand drew the 2 candles on either side and then finished it.
The back piece took about 40 hours and 2 1/2 years to finish. It’s been done for 12-15 years now.

Thank you. What was truly fascinating, however, is how he actually did the work. With just a very basic stencil outline applied to my leg, he started at the bottom. And then, he “simply” started working his way up, back and forth, all the way to the top. It was like watching a picture emerging from a computer printer. Never had anybody before (or since) do a tattoo like that. The guy was incredible. Took maybe three and a half hours, if I remember right. And that was with just one ten to fifteen minute bathroom and drink/snack break.

Dont instruct me as to what I should do.
I dont take directions from idiots or other variations of the same.

If I want to regurgitate it, I will. Get over it smart arse.