Christian experiencer report

I would say 461 years was a long time ago. What’s your point?

They actually did know a lot of magical stuff. I’ve seen stuff I thought was impossible or just not real…stuff you see in Halloween costumes but was written about by king James in his book (he was a witch hunter). I understand not believing in magic or witchcraft (I was atheist for 15 years and even before that I didn’t believe in that stuff) but I’ve experienced it so I can’t not believe. Look how many celebs promote satanism and say that is why their career was successful.

The Hindu stories have a war in heaven like that ufo sighting. Dr Oppenheimer read it in original Sanskrit and said atomic bomb was only first in modern times.

They? Who is they?

Let me guess, you can’t explain what you saw?

That’s a nice joke.

I don’t believe you. A majority of Atheists have a tremendous understanding why they do not believe, myself especially.

Either you’re lying or you had a mental break down and believe in your delusions.

Satanism is no more real that Christianity or any other religion. Religion and superstitious belief is all about silly fairy tales.

You’re doing exactly what most religious extremists do. Whatever it is your beliefs need it to be, that’s what it is. That is magical thinking and I would say that you’re out of your depth.

2 Likes

They being Norse knew magical stuff. I’m more familiar with that but have also seen Hindu stuff in visions.

Yes I can explain what I saw. Seen all types of stuff.

Yes I was an atheist for 15 years. It caused a severe depression in me and took awhile to accept. I can tell you about why I was atheist. I read gospels while studying science in college and just realized this stuff is impossible. I had never questioned it before and took it for granted to be true. Then read more on comparative mythology and philosophy. I was big into studying science and Dawkins and the rest was at peak of pushing atheism. I’ve since seen so much supernatural I don’t think it is impossible. When I was an atheist I wanted to believe but couldn’t get over intellectual objections/skepticism until 15 years later.

That was my exact point. In the battleship dream I experienced anxiety and panic. I was thinking of the last moments of the Bismark when it was heavily shelled and it must have been a horror for any crew onboard. For a theist to feel “bliss”, that is what they expected to happen.

And that too falls within my prediction. I was not expecting angels or anything like that. A theist does because they expect angels and such.

An NDE is just a reflection on what a person’s brain is going through during that time of stress.

3 Likes

Since the word supernatural refers to something outside of nature, how, exactly, are you able to see it? Are your eyes calibrated differently that a natural eye? I don’t get it.

1 Like

I do not recall having any previous conversations with you, or any other gnomes informing me of such. The Gnome Union requires that all conversations with humans be recorded in the Great Book of Gnometry.

2 Likes

I’d say so, yes. Apocalypse means lifting of the veil as revelation is a revealing. I can see stuff I used to not be able to see. I grew up with aphantasia so only saw darkness when I closed my eyes and now I can see and hear spirits with eyes open and closed but also seen weird stuff in the physical like birds arranging themselves into a Star of David over my house. You know how children are able to see spirits then they get older and it stops?

Knowing and believing are two completely different things.

Sure you have…

Here’s something that makes sense and why you believe. You believe because you wanted to believe. Even when my parents were forcing religion down my throat, I saw Christians lying about all sorts of shit that never happened to them because their stories were very uncompelling. Christianity is one of those things when you’ve heard one bullshit story, you’ve heard them all.

I know you’re joking but in witchcraft trials in England the gnomes were said to work for Satan and they tell me they “sort of” do and just say it is a business when they’re cursing me but they do good also.

lol it sounds like you believe in everything. Imagine that.

1 Like

not everything but there is a reason these beings have been recorded for thousands of years the world over

Santa is just a story but I explained the allegory for the astral fluid (tin) that goes down your brain “claustrum” like a chimney but krampus is based in truth as a goat devil though not sure if it is really connected to Christmas. Jacob in the Bible was said to have wrestled sammael the evil destroying goat angel that is basis for Uncle Sam as sammael is said to be guardian angel for western civilization, which is why Uncle Sam looks like baphomet

I’m sorry, I don’t consider holy books to be factual. There’s not a lick of evidence supporting anything in them.

So is God, Odin, Vishnu, and every other deity. They’re unproven stories.

Christmas is Sol Invictus’ holiday. The Christians took it.

The devil is actually based off of several pagan deities. One being Pan.

Christianity has plagiarized off of many pagan religions. The Jesus story is very similar to the Horus Mythology.

We are independent contractors, we go where the money is and the conditions favorable. Satan pays well, never lies, and is not in the habit of murdering everyone if things don’t go right. God is known to lie, pays with promises, and has a nasty habit of killing anything within eye shot if he gets irate.

The ones we like to work for are Fairies. They pay in gold, have a wondrous sense of humor, and they are HOT.

3 Likes

I agree, just a story. Just like all of the rest about spirits and angels and goblins.

The point is that children can be hesitant in accepting such a wild story, then fully embrace it. Eventually they grow up, reality sets in and they realize it was all a story.

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Except it isn’t just a story and some adults can see them too and have for thousands of years across the world

No amount of belief makes something a fact.

2 Likes