All things Bright and Beautiful.........Oh really?

Yea, when I was an astronaut. How did you guess?

I fuckin’ snorted on that one…

Edit: Kitara

1 Like

And once again we are confronted by a “post it and ignore” hard questions.

These are the people that expect to convert you to their “faith”. Un-fucking-believable.

3 Likes

Odd… :thinking::thinking::thinking:… Ever hear the term, “A good and faithful God-fearing Christian”? I grew up as a “God-fearing Christian” in a small town, going to church every Sunday surrounded by “God-fearing Christians.” The community in which I lived was full of “God-fearing Christians” of just about every denomination from Baptist to Pentecostal to Church of God to Church of Christ and so forth and so forth. Heard countless church sermons in which the preacher would advise his congregation to “fear God.”

I had one uncle who was a Methodist preacher. My other uncle (the younger brother of my preacher uncle) was very religious (Christian), but he never attended any church. Nor did he identify as being affiliated with any particular denomination. He simply read the bible and practiced his faith in his own way. My non-preacher uncle was my primary male role model when I was a kid, because my dad was never a part of my life after he and my Mom divorced when I was about 4. (And he was rarely around even before the divorce.) Anyway, when I was a teenager, my non-preacher uncle asked me one day, “Who should you fear most? God or Satan?” Naturally, my response was, “I should fear Satan, because Satan is evil and wants to lead me to hell.” My uncle shook his head sadly and told me, “No, you should fear God. If you love God and worship God, then Satan cannot harm you. But if you do not love God and refuse to obey God, then he can send you to hell and let Satan torture you forever. However, God loves you and does not want to send you to hell as long as you love and obey him.” That thought stuck with me and kept my mind in a state of turmoil for many years thereafter.

So, please, explain to me again this “loving god that takes away all your fear.”

(Edit for extortion.)

3 Likes

They swarm in through the penis and work their way to the brain. After all, they were named after the great Roman Locusta. Hence the loquito “The grasshopper that fights the lawnmower is courageous but stupid.” Or was I thinking of some small Amazon River parasite?

1 Like

LOOK TIN - It’s ‘Tough Love.’ God does not care how you feel towards him, he loves you and he has made rules that you must follow because he loves you. This is essential to God’s philosophy. He must express his love, and of course demonstrate that you are the cause of your own suffering, before he begins torturing you. Never mind the fact that this was all a part of his plan in the first place. You see, you are the example for the Good Christians. This was the plan all along. You don’t really think God wanted to save you. You were just put here to test Christian faith. You are part of God’s plan. Everything happens for a reason. And that reason is God’s love.

2 Likes

You mean that God’s purpose for me in life is to test the faith of the Christians?.. :open_mouth:… Well, hell, that means I REALLY AM perfect. Yep, just as God planned. YAY! :hugs::smiley::hugs:

1 Like

Such rage and resentment. Reading your post is like having a conversation with Linda Blair in the exorcist. Again, while you lash out with resentment, anger, rage, mockery, ridicule, pain and insecurity- we offer you love, kindness, compassion, beauty and everlasting life. Your resentment and addiction to confrontation is a mental cycle that you are powerless to escape. That is why this site serves you so well. The internet is a mass delusion created by the Serpeant pitting one soul against the next, with the ultimate goal of pandemonium and kaos. But there is one who has the power to free you from your pain. That one is God. May you find him now. God bless you with his eternal love today.

Uh, no brake fluid breath…it is your IMPERFECTION which Graud is using to motivate his children to a higher faith. As a fallen Christian, you should know that no one is perfect in the eyes of Graud. It is the fact that Graud loves you in spite of your imperfections that makes his love and subsequently his torture of you so special. It is is easy to love something as perfect as, say…a bird , but to love an imperfect thing like a mechanical contrivance or a parasite-ridden primate, now that takes Graud level love…
Just try to remember that this is for your own good…

Edit : Psalm 46:10

The Christian religion doesn’t offer love. The only thing your religion offers is subjugation and control.

No, it’s religion that does that. Your religion does that.

Claim. What objective evidence can you demonstrate for the existence of any deity?

That’s really insulting. You’re not saying that to be sincere. You’re just saying that in a back handed manner to be an asshole.

4 Likes

Oh, bless his heart.

(Edit for Southern insults.)

1 Like

lol that’s magic for you. :rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly! Which means Gawd made me perfectly imperfect for the role I play in his Perfect Plan. Only Gawd can make something imperfect that is totally perfect in its imperfection. And I am the result of that imperfect perfection. Remember, when Gawd makes imperfections, he makes them perfectly, meaning my imperfections are perfect.

On the other hand, YOUR imperfections are slightly flawed, because Gawd was so busy perfecting MY imperfections that he only half-assed perfecting YOUR imperfections. But since Gawd is perfect and never makes mistakes, the flaws in your imperfections are still perfect. It just means YOUR imperfections are not as perfect as mine. And I’m perfectly fine with that.

(Edit for glass half full.)

2 Likes

So why are you using the devil’s tools?

4 Likes

Fuck, you’re ignorant. Yes, YES IT HAS. You really missed out on history class. Millions of people have been killed because of Christianity. Shut up and go educate yourself.

2 Likes

WHOA! Hit the brakes there, Rich! DO NOT EVER mention Linda Blair exorcist around Cog! You have NO IDEA the HORROR which you might summon. Sure, the pea soup incident with Linda may have been disturbing. However, that is NOTHING compared to what gets ejected from Cog… out the OTHER END! :dizzy_face::confounded::dizzy_face::confounded: And for the LOVE OF YOUR GOD, please don’t ask what he makes spin around and around!.. (shudder)…

1 Like

Well, sadly, you are, once again, dare I say, cornfused . Since my “imperfections” are imperfect, the clear and undeniable truth is that an imperfect imperfection is indeed an indication of perfection, absent of imperfection.
I am perfectly fine with my perfection, as that in itself is an indicator of perfection.
It is somewhat sadly understandable that you would seek to find purpose in your self-identified imperfection. The fact that there are still so many lost souls is evidence of the imperfect nature of your imperfections.
You need to seek solace in the knowledge that despite what you may have been told, “The truth is a tweeting bird”.

Edit for fine tuning

1 Like

Wow! Please explain how reading a deliberately antagonistic diatribe is like having a conversation with a child actor on a Hollywood set. I just don’t see it.

Edit “The power of Elvis compels you”

3 Likes

Do you offer that to the LGBTQ+ community?

4 Likes

And here you are, using the internet.

4 Likes