Alien Ant Farm: Consider

Unless it involves a cool remake of “Smooth Criminal”, I want nothing to do with anything that involves an alien ant farm.

Why do I find myself wanting a parrot like that one? :smiley:

Now we are doing “Ant Farm of the Gaps” bullshit? Really?

Please forgive me if I’ve misunderstood.

Going back to the first post, I have the impression this a sly argument about intelligent design and first cause.

Much like the common “I lack the knowledge, imagination or wit to think of anything else, therefore god/aliens did it”

So far as I can see, there is no proof of the existence of either. Each is high on unfounded claims and supposition and low on proof (ie there is none)

Be most happy if some one would explain if I’ve gotten it wrong.

You made me hungry, I’m going to make beans on toast. :joy:

Just seen how long ago this was, my bad :eyes:

Beanons Ago… In the age of the mighty bean but before the rule of the Big Yellow Banana/

1 Like

To quote Cool Hard Logic, “It’s a world of bat shit!”

Well, a world of bat shit wouldn’t be too bad, Guano is an extremely useful substance, especially in agriculture.

2 Likes

I use:

Using Chicken Manure for Vegetable Garden Fertilizer

Chicken manure fertilizer is very high in nitrogen and also contains a good amount of potassium and phosphorus. The high nitrogen and balanced nutrients is the reason that chicken manure compost is the best kind of manure to use.

An aspen bedding …when cleaned out, “bagged” - allowed to compost…mixed with exhausted soil …

My father in law kept pigeons because he liked to eat them, I was allowed as much aged manure as I wanted. I only had to get shovel, wheelbarrow and face mask and help myself.

Today I use a product called "Dynamic Lifter"which is mainly blood and bone. I have 27 rose bushes out the front and they love the stuff.

-----When I moved in nearly 30 years ago,the first thing I did was poison all the lawn… South Australia is the driest state in the driest continent. I’m over any love of the suburban lawn. Roses are drought tolerant, many of mine smell great and are beautiful. I have mainly native trees, shrubs and succulents. Feed them and they get bloody huge, vertically and/or laterally.

1 Like

Friends of mine had a chicken coop built at the base of a very old mulberry tree. The chooks would sit in the branches of the tree and eat mullberries and poo purple, I dont recall if the poo, if used in the beds of white flowers affected the colour of those flowers but I do distinctly remember eating fried and boiled eggs with purple whites. It was like something out of Dr Suess.

2 Likes

Last place I lived , the neighbour had chickens and an almond tree.

I remember getting up to clean the garage roof and thinking “now why would the kids throw dog turds up here?”

About a week later, I saw my cat sitting below the almond tree, gazing intently.She was still there an hour or so later. Went outside for a look; she was gazing at a possum in the almond tree. So much for dog turds.

The very next day the cat taught my silky terrier how to play with a rat until it broke .

Cats are sadistic animals. I once saw mine do a handstand on a mouse she had captured,. She also liked to sit on the cross beam of the fence and tease the German Shepherd next door, by lazily waving her tail just out of reach.

1 Like

We are all so grateful for your divine jizz oh great one. :joy:

Whatever you’re smoking dude, I want some.

That which is asserted without evidence may be rejected without evidence.

A right and proper woman. Not only is she great in the kitchen but the woman knows how to farm as well. Honnnnnyyy! Would you bring me another beer… and switch the TV to Channel 27, I can’t find the damn remote.

“…I shoved it up your ass, earlier, remember? :heart:… here, bend over…”

1 Like

You know, the standard of debate has definitely gone down. I think it’s since I joined. :joy:

Fishing for compliments is allowed but not encouraged. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nah, it’s just that you’ve turned up around the same time as our resident Trumpist, nutcase/troll and putative philosopher. I can see how that shower could give you the impression of a paucity of members with a functioning cerebral cortex

1 Like

I see fishing for compliments doesn’t me any either :grin: I shall soldier on manfully, without making a fuss, as I do.

1 Like

What a horrible thing to do to a perfectly good remote. You should be ashamed.

1 Like