Alien Ant Farm: Consider

Consider Beings First Vs Particles First.

In the Beings First model, our material world was a product of these beings as they designed and built it entirely, even painstakingly hiding their work. These beings have no bodies but have a sense of distance from each other and can communicate through what we would most closely identify with as speaking and hearing. The vastness and intricacy of their societies cannot be overstated. To put our timeframes on the age of some of their societies does not make sense because their sense of age is larger than humans can even theoretically express.

The overwhelming beauty and grace of some of their musicals can stir unknown levels of awe in humans. They wholly and completely outclass us in everything related to power. Simply put we are allowed exactly the power they determine while they have absolute power over us including abilities that seem to contradict logic such as making something never to have existed. They track every pain, pleasure, sensation and emotion in every person throughout their lifetime. The purpose of this world is to gain information to be used in the construction of the next world. Our purpose, is to do what we can to construct this new world ourselves. This is based on the instructions given to us by their leader when he visited 2020 -~ 33 years ago.

Oh, boy… This one is gonna be a BLAST! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Are you talking aliens :alien: …it’s ok to just say it.

Welcome BTW

[quote=“sourcecodewizzard, post:1, topic:202, full:true”]
Consider Beans First Vs Peas First.

So what you are saying is…

In the Beans were the First cause of our material world. We are a product of these beans as they grew into human beans from little pea sized beans, painstakingly hiding their work under their hoods. These beans have no bodies of their own but control bodies none the less and have a sense of beanness and can communicate though tension, viscosity and viscidity. The vastness and intricacy of their hidden hoodedness cannot be overstated for beans flourish on every continent of the world today. The age of some bean societies are larger than humans can even theoretically express. (In theory of course.)

The overwhelming beauty and grace of some of their shapes can stir unknown levels sexual arousal in humans. Some humans spend their whole lives searching for and flicking beans. Beans wholly and completely outclass us in everything related to power. We are slaves to out bean flicking desire. We are allowed exactly the power they determine to give us while they have absolute power over us including abilities that seem to contradict logic such as faking something that never existed just to make us feel like we have done something amazing. Beans facilitate every pain, pleasure, sensation and emotion in every person throughout their lifetime. The purpose of this world is to gain information about the beans to be used in the construction of the next world. Our purpose, is to do what we can to construct this new world ourselves so that there will be enough beans for everyone. This is based on the instructions given to us by their leader when he visited 2020 -~ 33 years ago.

Everyone knows life started in this universe from the poo thrown into it by extra-dimensional magic monkeys.

1 Like

NyarlathotepAtheist

Now why didn’t I think of that. Instead I am stuck with a Big Yellow Universe Creating Banana, who is extra-dimensional and magical by the way.

@sourcecodewizzard

Welcome to AR

Why? Just because you ask?

Do you have proof for your hypothesis?

If so, wonderful! If not, please stop wasting my time.

Unless of course your post is mean to be parody. If that’s the case, needs work

Oh, ‘wizard’ has only one ‘z’

1 Like

Oh don’t forget to add the attribute personal also. For some reason apologists seem to like that one.

1 Like

NyarlathotepAtheist

Of course it’s personal. You do know where I keep it?

@Nyarlathotep
@Cognostic
@sourcecodewizzard

Pul eeeeze…everyone knows that Norm the gigantic interdementional jellyfish, who roams the multiverse and upon overfeuling on the occasional hawking radiation plume, farts out a universe on a different plain of existence depending on how much gas his tummy produces. Pshhhaw. Really…what is wrong with you people.

popcorn … popcorn, get your popcorn here …

2 Likes

Can you provide any proof for this story?

I’m missing your point here? Unless you’re trying to claim your bizarre fantasy is real? In which case I urge you to seek professional help…

1 Like

@dogalmighty

Really? I was under the impression it was the Flying Spaghetti Monster and giant turtles all the way down.

Is Norm in addition to the FSM or instead of? I’m trying to get the pantheon in correct order :innocent:

PS: I’m aware some people may take exception to the above. All I’ll say to them is Norm, the FSM and the giant turtles are just as real as Jesus,his dad and uncle, the holy ghost*** ever were,and I guess that’s the point.

***the translation I was taught at the Catholic school I attended. Sounds loopier than ‘holy spirit’ I think.

1 Like

I would just like to remind everyone, that as a “limited god” being a human (you know, tired of the whole know everything crap) - I have a faint memory of discharging some white stuff into the unknown (it was an orgasmic experience). I couldn’t regather these wiggly little fuckers - and off they went.

Perhaps it is these beings that this one speaks of?

Oh cheezus, what was the name of that movie again? You now, takes place in Boston, missing kid, has casey afflek, michelle monaghan, morgan freeman, ed harris, amy ryan…oh you now…?

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… you realize some theists out there, read this and say “how can somebody believe that???” (Re:OP)

1 Like

The funny thing is, I am interested in how this poster got to this belief…

BUT if you can’t take the heat - don’t go in the kitchen…

The OP stinks more than the bottom of my cage.
Its transdimensional Tralfamadorians and their command of the Chrono-Synclastic Infundibulum that we need to emulate. Its Tralfamadorians all the way down, mate.
I swear, squawk, people will believe any old shit these days.

Oh ya, I remember the name of that movie…it’s “Gone Baby Gone”.

1 Like