Who thinks funerals should be banned, and why?

Indeed , the only available help getting through the sense of loss are friends and family. Much like group therapy, a shared sense of loss can be quite helpful.

3 Likes

I’m not sure either claim is true, but since all you have offered is bare subjective assertions there’s little to debate. Hell a few atheists here have done the heavy lifting for you, and you’re too lazy to even read the thread. In short my troll meter just leaped off the wall, so find a bridge, and go live under it would be my earnest recommendation.

Glad to have gotten under your skin so much!

Have a nice day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best wishes,
Padster

Ah the self aggrandising ad hominem of the troll, if it cheers you up to believe this knock yourself out.

You had recourse to the typical ‘troll’ slur. You could have simply ignored the post, but your little atheist fingers were just itching to throw some adjective around to put me in my box. If thats the level you’re at, why are you surprised that I descended to it?

Oh it’s not typical, some theists do genuinely come here with the intent of honest debate, albeit with poorly thought out or ill conceived arguments, and no objective evidence.

Well done, you seem to have made a correct assertion, your point escapes me though, since this is a debate forum.

Oh I think you did that yourself, and it’s less a box than the underside of a bridge. Now just for context lets take a look at your opening post, and the sneering and insulting tone:

Putting people in boxes seems to be more your bag to be honest. You’re certainly in no position to protest after that diatribe. The real hilarity is you asserting agnostics would be justified in hating god or gods, when the word means they can know nothing about the nature or existence of those deities, so another spectacularly stupid claim. It seems you anger is causing you to lash out more and more, and think less and less, an impressive enough feat in its own way I suppose, given how you started.

Stating the facts as I see them, yes that’s pretty much where I try to be “at”.

I never claimed surprise, in fact I called it pretty early on, and those who know me here will also know I usually exhibit a wealth of patience, your posts just leaped out as trolling from the very first. The tone, the condescension, the dishonesty, the very unsubtle attempts to insult, you’re not here for debate, or if you are you certainly haven’t given that impression.

However I will keep an open mind and ask one more time:

What objective evidence can you demonstrate that any deity is real, or even possible?

1 Like

…(choke-coughspewing milk from nose)… :joy::joy:… YOU?.. Getting under somebody’s skin?.. On HERE?.. :joy::joy::joy:… Good luck with THAT!.. :joy::joy:… You could have a cutting torch and a drill with a depleted uranium bit, and I doubt you would even scratch the surface. Much LESS get under it… :joy::joy::joy:… Hate to be the one to break the news to you, but your amateurish attempts at being an insulting provoker are merely cheap entertainment for most of us here. (Yes, sadly, we are easily amused… sigh:pensive:) Buy, hey, you just keep on believing in your delusion, Junior. It’s good that you have some amount of self-confidence at times. Just try not to get too cocky, though, okay? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(Edit to look for paper towel to wipe up milk.)

3 Likes

and the Slip’ N Slide! :joy:

2 Likes

Water wiggle. What I wouldn’t give for one of those.:heart_eyes:

‘Delusion’, ‘Junior’, ‘Amateurish’, ‘Insulting’.
Yes, I think I got under your skin.
Just a little…

Best wishes,
Padster

Self delusions of grandeur are the hardest habits to break there Dunning-Kruger.

2 Likes

Aww, stepping in for your little friend? That’s nice.
I certainly see a lot of self-delusion on this forum, and it aint coming from me.
Atheists who are Satanists
Atheists who go to church.
Atheists who are really misotheists but wont admit it.
Atheists who cant comment without getting angry. You guys really need to chill!

Best wishes,
Padster

Are you ever going to say this and just leave? You keep saying goodbye but you’re still here. Seems like you like us. That’s so adorable!

P.S. I think you spelled your name wrong, it’s spelled P.r.o.j.e.c.t.o.r. I mean that’s all you do.

1 Like
1 Like

Its called being polite.

You should try it sometimes.
Best Wishes,
Padster

@Padster, I’m curious, why are you here? What is your purpose for posting in the forum? What do you hope to get out of it?
This is not a game-play question. I really want to know.

1 Like

Oh really?

Trolling…

Trolling…

Trolling…

Trolling…

and trolling, and flagged.

Lame. Once again, the option to either ignore or engage intelligently was passed over. Shame.
Oh, and by the way, ‘rebutting’ comments like that is considered really bad internet etiquette.
Well done Sheldon, you have proved just how closed-minded some atheists are, though I am not sure just how many actual atheists frequent this forum. No doubt you will try to move to get me banned, because you cannot STAND anything that doesnt fall in with the group-think here. So, before you do, I would like to quote from the great Pat Condell, an ACTUAL atheist:
“If you cannot practice what you preach, at least try to preach what you practice,. Otherwise, you could go a little crazy.
Peace”

When you offer something of value I have little doubt others will reciprocate, your name calling and trolling will simply be pointed out.

Don’t be silly you have deliberately sought out an atheist forum, now your hurling insults because no one shares your unevidenced views. You have been asked repeatedly and from the start to demonstrate any objective evidence for any deity, and have pointedly failed to even try.

Why preach at all, it’s a rather vapid substitute for reasoned argument, and you had little time for that when it challenged your claims, as anyone who has a cursory read of your exchanges here can see.

You cam e here to tell atheists what they think, well I imagine they are as convinced by that nonsense as you would be, beyond that you have berated people for making assumptions about your theistic beliefs, but refused to offer any explanation of precisely what you believe. as @CyberLN has already asked you, why are you here, in an atheist debate forum, what is it you hope to gain?

Now I will ask yet again, since you have deliberately come here to an atheist debate forum, and declared yourself a theist (it is in your profile), what objective evidence can you demonstrate for any deity?

Excellent question, Cyber. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna take a stab at trying to clear the mystery.

So, just speculating, but I’m guessing he simply pops in here from time to time in between his live-stream World of Warcraft sessions. His mommy brings his Hot Pocket to him in his basement “command center”, and he refuels with that and a couple of Red Bulls while gracing us with his presence until his next epic battle. Helps him relax and refocus for the next round.

I freely admit I could be wrong, of course. After all, I’m not a gaming enthusiast, so I’m not sure what the latest video game fad is. Is World of Warcraft still popular? Just curious.

(Edit for calloused thumbs.)

1 Like