What’s for dinner tonight?

I’m making Greek salad. How ‘bout you?

Always on the lookout for great recipes as well! So if you have a favorite, share!

Tonight was simple - taco :taco:

I make a variety of fillings and soft/ hard shells.

Our main meal is lunch, so today it will be thin slices of locally smoked duck breast, slaw, without the mayo, followed by sugarless pineapple jelly (jell-o) with double cream.

Yes my other half is on a restricted diet, no or low carbs, definitely NO sugar. Which means I am restricted in solidarity. It is uncomfortable eating when every mouthful of potato or ice cream is gazed at with undisguised longing. A bit like getting mugged by a spaniel. ( I have a stash of dark chocolate to keep me sane lol)

2 Likes

Coca Cola and Häagen-Dazs® ice cream bars (salted caramel). I’m currently “bulking up” which is slang for “letting my self go”. It’s my way of getting through the winter and although I’ve done absolutely no research on the topic I believe this approach is rooted in mammalian hibernation instinct patterns. I have promised my self that when spring returns and the sun returns I will return to by calorie deficit diet of Edemame, one yogurt, and 100 grams of deli meat. For now, anything and everything goes.

1 Like

Green chile chicken soup with Spanish rice and extra chicken mixed in. Good stuff.

1 Like

Tonight I Had Cheddar Bratwurst that’s fully cooked. All I had to do is put them in the Microwave. By the way Ive been an Atheist :atom_symbol: for about 8 years off and on. I don’t want to get into too much detail right now . I’m planning on getting more Cheddar cheese bratwursts.

3 Likes

I’d sell my soul for a cheddar cheese bratwurst right now.

with some fried onions and mustard. And a beer. Like a crisp, clean lager. Cold. Cold as fuck. Colder than a witches tit in the summer.

Literally. Anyone know any good places a guy could sell his soul for a hotdawg?

Nice to meet ya, btw. Interested in sharing your hot dawgs? I’ll trade you my soul?

Homemade chicken noodle soup and bread at our daughter’s house.

Tonights meal was a seaside chipshop supper… wonderful.

1 Like

Spaghetti :spaghetti: and meat sauce and a cheese sauce for the non-meat eaters.

1 Like

Salad and cheese tortellini with alfredo sauce

1 Like

5 Likes

I made chicken tikka masala, and added some diced yellow bell pepper that I had in fridge. It was damn fine… :innocent:

1 Like

A peanut butter and bologna sandwich. Or was it sliced ham?.. :thinking:… Well, not really sure, to be honest. Kinda hard to tell with all the green moldy stuff covering it.

Since you presumably washed it down with gasoline petrol or motor oil, I suspect it wouldn’t matter, really?

2 Likes

Roast chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and some raw carrots.

1 Like

I have you know motor oil is a MUST for maintaining a healthy and obstruction-free waste management system. :triumph:

Today I am cooking for Madame, Crimson Snapper fillet with parsley sauce and thai spice basmati.

No, not a ready meal.

2 Likes

Crimson snapper? :smiley: What time is dinner? I’ll bring my own chair if needed.

If you paid attention…that is lunch She and I don’t eat dinner LOL. You missed it and it was YUMMMMMMM! Ask Cog for that spare banana he carries round hands free,

1 Like