Three year old girl killed in exorcism

I’m not running from the shadow of God because there is no shadow of God; I say that there is no shadow of God because there is no God as there is not, nor has there ever been, any proof or evidence for the existence of any supernatural being or power.
If you claim that God exists, the burden of proof is on you to prove it - and you have no proof or evidence.

2 Likes

Having read three of the many replies I have received since I made my first post, I am starting to suspect that I somehow joined the wrong site. I thought that this site was for atheists, but all of the replies I have gotten so far are from people who have obviously bought into all the nonsense of Christian dogma.
And replying to and trying to reason with these religious nuts is a complete waste of time.
As the actor Hugh Laurie put it, “If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people.”

You are the ass clown and yours is the bullshit.
Oh - - - by the way - - - there is no hell - - - idiot.

Anyone who fought in any of the wars since the end of WW II wasn’t fighting for "our rights as American Citizens, but for the financial benefit of the American Military Industrial Complex and for nothing else.

What “physical evidence”? I haven’t been given any. The rambling is all yours. But remember what James Randi said: “No amount of belief makes something a fact.”

2 Likes

I don’t see anything of any importance in what you wrote, and the ones who are truly mad are those who believe in things for which there is no proof or evidence.
…and I fart in your general direction…

1 Like

Demons don’t like Atheists. Atheists don’t believe in demons. This pisses them off. If you don’t believe in demons then they can’t fuck with your mind. The safest place to be is near a bunch of atheists. Well, whenever a church is not available. I find that if you stay well lubricated with holy oils and drink a lot of holy water, the demons just can’t get in. I have been drinking holy oil and washing my clothes in the holy water down at the local church for a year now, and not even once have I had a demon possess me. Before I was a Christian I used to get possessed at least twice a week. Demon possession is no laughing matter. Well, unless you are possessed by a funny demon. Azazel wouldn’t be bad, he is a TV star and gets laid a lot. Andras could be useful. He gets in your head and tells you how to kill people. That could just come in handy and put a smile on my face. Asmodeus is the demon of carnal desire, so, even if the possession got bad, I would have some great stories to tell afterward. To be honest, these days a person possessed by a lust demon should fit right in. Enjoy the ride! You know, for added protection you can freeze ice cubes and use them as suppositories. Not only do they keep you demon free but they keep you demon cold in the summer. Just saying.

1 Like

Oh come on, don’t be so fucking picky. Obviously, he gave you physical evidence. Space is almost sterile. Only a god could design it that way, You just want to be an atheist and sin. The facts are in front of your face. FACTS! No one gets their own facts. You have to live in your diminished worldview.

1 Like

Whew :sweat_smile:. Let’s hope his conscience is “clear” and he’s gone…

I was in another thread and sorry I missed this :arrow_up:

2 Likes

I seriously don’t think you missed much.

He ;llied as his tiresome ilk are wont to do. Just spilling bile on thread after thread.

Never mind nanny will change his undies soon and pat his warm behind and all will be well.

Sure there is a hell. I made it in my basement. I so loved my family that when they did not love me back I threw them into the pit where they will burn forever. They have been burning for 25 years so far. Of course there is a hell.

1 Like

Hanging with Cog :gear: is my kinda hell.

I am indignant, even very frustrated and angry that so many innocents died. Aren’t you?

I don’t think the government of the state of Texas or the US federal government is preforming millions of abortions.

1 Like

I was confused, for some reason I thought you were the believer. I was mistaken, sorry.

Ha! You are all believers. God has written his message on your heart. You know for a fact that god is real. To deny god is to burn in hell. YOu poor bastards. I will be playing a harp and eating delicious things from god, to the tune of your eternal screams of agony hellfire and damnation. Die heathen Die!

1 Like

Edited by Admin. Just preaching, no proof of his god.

1 Like

AR wrath against Stupidity.

Given over to silence :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I can clearly see why tent dwelling beduin like tribes would believe such nonsense, thousands of years ago. I fail to see why you believe it.