Three year old girl killed in exorcism

From gopnewsfeed.com:

Editors Picks

Young Girl DIES After Family Held Her Down to Perform This Ritual

by admin

May 25, 2022

A 3-year-old girl was subject to an exorcism in a small church is San Jose, California to “liberate her of her evil spirits.”

Its reported that the girl, Arely Naomi Proctor, was held at her waist and neck while attempts were made to have her vomit the evil spirit from her body during the ceremony.

The girl’s grandfather, and pastor of the church, admitted to playing a part in the attempted exorcism. Pastor Rene Huezo of Iglesia Apostoles y Profetas stated, “if you read the Bible, you’ll see that Jesus casts away demons and made sick people healthy again. It’s not when I want to do it, it’s when God, in his will, wants to heal the person. The preacher is like an instrument of God; what we do is what God says.”

"The alleged exorcism lasted hours, which caused severe injuries to the girl’s eyes, face, chest, and neck that were too much for Proctor as she “died of asphyxia due to suffocation” KTVU Fox 2 reported as stated by the medical examiner.

Court documents revealed that the mother of the victim, Claudia Hernandez, explained to police that she believed her daughter was possessed by an evil spirit “because the victim would wake up and scream or cry periodically.”

According to The Mercury News, the girl’s mother has been arrested and charged with assault on a child, including allegedly denying her food and squeezing her neck, which caused her death.

Both the girl’s grandfather and uncle had been the ones holding her down, however neither have been charged with crimes. Huezo shared that his granddaughter’s death has caused a great deal of pain to him but feels that was happened was “the will of God.”

“[I]t’s the stuff of God, and everything is in the will of God no matter how small or big,” Huezo commented.

Allegedly the mother did not attempt to call 911 until over two hours after her daughter’s death. Oscar Ayala, a fellow preacher at the church, stated that the church members have a “clean conscience.”

“We know we haven’t done anything dark, and we know that we have a clean conscience, that we haven’t done any harm, that we haven’t provoked the death of the girl,” Ayala said. “As I say, precautions and actions weren’t taken to deal with that case. That was something natural that happened.”

“Maybe, I don’t know, we didn’t take the most logical approach, and we should’ve taken precautions that should’ve been taken to, like, take her to a hospital to make sure she’s okay,” Ayala continued.

Iglesia Apostoles y Profetas has also previously been at the center of a child kidnapping investigation only one month ago. A 3-month-old boy was kidnapped by two individuals who knew the child’s mother from the church. According to The Mercury News, “church members said they knew nothing about [the kidnapping].

The real question is… Did they catch the demon or is it still out there? I don’t want any of the people I know infected with a demon. Did they even identify it? I really hate it when demons come into this plane of existence and start taking over our bodies. It can be annoying. Besides, when they exit our bodies they usually leave behind some broken teeth, fingers, or a toe, and who in the hell knows what they have been eating while they possessed you; I have personally vomited up hamsters, toads, little fish, and Chevy hood ornaments after demons exit my body.

As with all atheist, ignorance must be bliss. The same indignation is held by you all, over the murders of 18 children in Texas, while your blindness says nothing about the millions of unborn babies slaughtered by your own government. Snap out of your slumber.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha … One of us worships a baby killing God, and the rest of us do not.
**[Psalms 137:9] *** - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

**[1 Samuel 15:3]**Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

[Exodus 12:29] - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

[Isaiah 13:16] - Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

[Hosea 13:16] - Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

[2 Kings 15:16] - Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

[Numbers 31:17] - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

[Psalms 135:8] - Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

[Acts 7:19] - The same dealt subtilly with our kindred, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.

[Exodus 1:16] - And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.\

[Amos 1:13]) -
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

You don’t have a fucking leg to stand on in this debate. The atheists aren’t the ones worshiping a child murderer.

2 Likes

How fucking arrogant do you have to be to do something like this to a 3 year old? Any one that takes part in a ceremony that causes the death of a 3 year old little girl, and then says that they have a clear conscience is a fucking moron.
Our youngest granddaughter is 3 years old, and if anyone did something like this to her, they’ll be saying hello to St. Peter the next day.

1 Like

Who gave this ass clown permission to spout their bullshit? You truly are an arrogant ass aren’t you?
See you in hell

2 Likes

Yet you stand by while millions of babies are slaughtered … whom is the hypocrite here? Whom demonstrates a total disconnect from reality? Whom demonstrates stupidity in action,living in emotion, waiting and living for the next rush, while doing nothing to curtail the slaughter of millions of babies.
Spare us you useless emotions and unhelpful thoughts. Get involved or be silent.

I used to try and argue with complete dicks, but the more I did I realised that despite the advances in medical science, psychology and the complete absence of any demonstration that their godofchoice existed they would remain cunts in thought, deed and ambition.

4 Likes

Have we had enough of Preaching on the site yet. There is no discussion here. Just preaching. Why am I not finding a list of forum rules. Didn’t we have one about mindless inane preaching?

2 Likes

Um… Assuming you have been in the military and you have fought for our rights as American Citizens, “You gave him permission to spout his bullshit.” Now you have a choice, listen to it and respond, or just tune the bullshit out. Thank you for your service but this assholes freedom is also my freedom. Now, with that said, we do, or at least use to have forum rules about preaching. I can’t possibly say anything about name calling… “not me!” But then I am not offended by someone I don’t even know calling me names. I have peers, collegues, and a life away from the fun of my computer. I actually enjoy creative insults. I think I log them in and plan to use them myself at some future time. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The preaching and failure to engage in any meaningful discussion outside of one inane assertion after another, and thereby avoiding any simblance of debate, would seem to be grounds for removal.

Since none of you had the courage and wherewithal to disprove the evidence presented here, the REAL SCIENCE. Since the disconnect is your inability to comprehend, every word you say are based on only two earths both of which I have proven are lies, making everything you say hallucinations alone. Things you couldn’t proven nor support even if you had a scientist sitting right next to you.
Your existence being flushed down the toilet,because you were atheist. And now a disproved religion and the first in human history no less. One must wonder why your speaking at all, having no concepts of genuine reality just delusions, imaginings, and beliefs now dead.

I’m willing to speak to anyone whom asks REAL questions but all yours based on two disproved earths makes reality foreign to you. Come back when you actually possess real knowledge instead of just opinion. I’ll still be here.

Is there anything of any sort of content in anything this dweeb is spouting? Anything at all? Yes, atheist ignorance is bliss and we like our slumber. We are all cowards running from the shadowy figure of your make-believe god. Eeewww! Wrath? What’s he going to do, ruin my day by killing every child in the city? That will surely teach me. Clearly, I have chosen … Wait! Do I have my choice of hells? I want to go to the one where Tin Man goes. Unless I can get that damn eggnog recipe first.

3 Likes

Until you stop being the coward and refuse to disprove the physical evidence you have been given. To see and admit Gd exist by all means ramble on, your beliefs have been decimated, your thoughts rendered useless to any who listen.

I now turn my back on you, that the world may know you mad.

2 Likes

Okay, folks, just so everybody knows, I gave him the “Like” on that one. Couldn’t resist. For some reason it reminded me of this…

Was there an evidence here somewhere? I missed it! You say physical evidence? You gotta be joking, right?

Why are you being a coward, hiding behind the book, written by a bunch of cowards.

The universe is steril, is your evidence. It has been demonstrated to be wrong. NEXT. Over 250 different species of bacteria and fungi can survive in outer space Four strains of bacteria, three of which were previously unknown to science, have been found on the space station .

A NASA research team of scientists at the Johnson Space Center (JSC), Houston, TX, and at Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, has found evidence that strongly suggests primitive life may have existed on Mars more than 3.6 billion years ago.

The NASA-funded team found the first organic molecules thought to be of Martian origin; several mineral features characteristic of biological activity; and possible microscopic fossils of primitive, bacteria-like organisms inside of an ancient Martian rock that fell to Earth as a meteorite. This array of indirect evidence of past life will be reported in the August 16 issue of the journal Science, presenting the investigation to the scientific community at large for further study.

The two-year investigation was co-led by JSC planetary scientists Dr. David McKay, Dr. Everett Gibson and Kathie Thomas-Keprta of Lockheed-Martin, with the major collaboration of a Stanford team headed by Professor of Chemistry Dr. Richard Zare, as well as six other NASA and university research partners.

2 Likes

Sorry to see that you obviously believe in demons (angels?, God?, the Devil?, etc.?).
So why did you join a site like Atheist Republic??

1 Like

What proof do you have that life begins at conception? I am asking this because your entire rant against the “slaughter of millions of unborn babies” doesn’t stand without such proof…

1 Like

According to the bible, life starts with the first breath, that’s when the holly spirit enters the body.

1 Like