The war on science continues

She has connections to Trump and the British Royal family. She may have information embarrassing to those incredibly parties. I can understand why she is in maximum security. Not to protect society as much as protect her.

Indeed. Ms. Maxwell is totally amoral and devoid of loyalty. Look at who her father was. Right now she’ll be trying to negotiate a plea bargain by revealing the names of all the rich and famous arseholes who exploited Epstein’s victims.

At the top of the list is the favorite son of Elizabeth II by the grace of god defender of the faith. Did he sweat then? Is he sweating now?

Others likely to be quivering right now include an ex- and current POTUS and a self-absorbed prick of a film director who married his wife’s adopted daughter. I’m looking forward to seeing a few cardinals, archbishops, and televangelists dragged into the scandal as well.

And the Clintons and that fucker who was already nailed - the one in that movie - Kevin Spacey … uh Gates and Musk (but not everyone will be apart of “it”) have been mentioned (but who knows - not my job)… apparently quite a few in politics and secret service and military industries.

Shit like this has been going on forever, it’s just nice that it’s not just “back room, gossip” - sorta like the “casting couch” not taken real seriously until Weinstein…well, Cosby opened a door :door: fuck eh?

And Darwin described a beautiful process called natural selection that kills people who fail to react and adapt to hazards in their environment.

3 Likes

@algebe

Unfortunately, god used an off the shelf, k-mart immune system, and wearing a mask aids in preventing spread.

Are you serious? Properly worn masks protect the wearers and those around them.

1 Like

@algebe

I guess I did, write that…LOL, I was thinking prevents. LOL.

Yep. At least as far back as Charlie Chaplin. Though Fatty Arbuckle was probably innocent.

Be very surprised if he’s ever even charged with anything nor extradited.

In his youth he was known as “randy Andy”

He’s just another entitled member of the British nobility. Willing to bet the British establishment will do everything it can to retain the reputation of the royal family,such as it is.

From ‘The Guardian’

Which leads to the situation where the winner of the 2020 Darwin Awards may be alive when it’s all over.

LogicFTWAtheist

Interesting comment. “Florida is a cesspool.” I was having a conversation with a new teacher this morning who happens to be from Florida. He made the comment “It’s a cesspool and I am never going back.”

I always thought it would be cool to visit the everglades and go aggregator hunting. Is my opinion swaying or is that just the banana peels I smoked last night giving me a flashback?

@David_Killens

I know I shouldn’t get my Hope’s up, but I haven’t lost all hope that at least one of those royal connections will yet face a courtroom.

@Sheldon

I hold the same sentiment, but it’s not going to happen.

When I was young I would have taken a bullet for the Queen. Now, that old bag and everything about her family should be treated like normal citizens and all government support dropped.

If only our French, young friend had made it over with the move,
He’d simply say “off with their heads!!!”

He’s (PA) between a rock and a hard place actually. He should condemn Maxwell’s actions, but to do so now would seem opportunistic, plus she may have some cards to play he’d rather were kept hidden. On the other hand to not condemn looks likes complicity.

@David_Killens

Rational Canadian alert, Rational Canadian alert. Your pickled moose knuckle, and cinnamon soaked beaver-tail awards, are in the mail.

1 Like

@Cognostic
Yeah, and I lived there for nearly 5 years of my life and have a fair amount of close family there. And I still stand by my decision. (I like my family there, just not the location.)

It is a running US joke/meme how awful florida is. There is a popular meme: “pick your birthday,” then google florida + your birthday, and what ever crazy headline you see, that is “that crazy thing that happened in Florida.”

For instance: July 8th:
" July 8 Florida man calling himself ‘The Beast’ gouges eyes of armed home intruder."

There is whole websites dedicated to it.

Fuck my hockey sticks, I just wanted some cool brewskis.

1 Like

https://floridamanbirthdaychallenge.com/

Florida Man Birthday Challenge:
On my birthday some crazed resident of the good state of Florida threw a samurai sword at the Sheriff.

Truly?

I was never of that mind set— and I had to swear allegiance twice; when I joined the Australian Public service and when I was inducted into the army (conscripted) Had no problem taking the private position that neither was binding as they were taken under duress.

I’ve been a republican*** since I was 16

In my opinion, the British royal family are a bunch of parasites. The Brits seem to like them. No probs, their business.

However, I have an intense dislike of the British Commonwealth,to which both Australia and Canada belong.

I dislike it because under our constitution, our head of state is Queen Elizabeth 11 . She is represented in each commonwealth country by the Governor General. (appointed by the government of the day) She has the right to prorogue parliament. This actually happened in 1975. Done by her UNELECTED representative. The Queen rubber stamps everything which she is given. See below

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((90))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*** A person who wants his country to be a republic

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((90)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The full article is worth a glance.

The 1975 Australian constitutional crisis , also known simply as the Dismissal , has been described as the greatest political and constitutional crisis in Australian history. It culminated on 11 November 1975 with the dismissal from office of the Prime Minister, Gough Whitlam of the Australian Labor Party (ALP), by Governor-General Sir John Kerr, who then commissioned the Leader of the Opposition, Malcolm Fraser of the Liberal Party, as caretaker Prime Minister.

2 Likes