The Forgiveness

Old Man I am ever humbled by your ability to find the words that nail any discussion on any subject at all, but then you always have had, have and will have that ability. So it goes.

Find is right…I cannot take the credit apart from seeking out the ultimate source of inspirational woo, kneeling at the insubstantial but visible graphic feet of the master and enlightening my disciples here by Ctrlc and CtrlV

Hey! Cog got me thinking :thinking:…can (or did I!) just forgive god or Being and :boom: it unhappened? Back into the nothingness in which it has much in common…

Great stuff.

Have a read of the stuff below. Do you think our new little chew toy might be suffering from Wernicke’s aphasia?

OR of course, as Herr Doktor Sigmund Freud did not famously say " sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

OR a troll

Or a combination of any or all of those things

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"From across the room, the speech of someone with Wernicke’s aphasia might seem typical. People with Wernicke’s aphasia typically speak in long sentences, and speech comes easily. However, when you get closer, you will realize that the words they are saying do not make any sense – or might not even be real words.

Wernicke’s aphasia is characterized by fluent speech that does not make sense. Because of this, Wernicke’s aphasia is also known as fluent aphasia and receptive aphasia. Wernicke’s aphasia is sometimes referred to as “word salad” because speech tends to include random words and phrases thrown together."

2 Likes

Fuck science. Revelation is all. Revelation dispensed by a capricious ineffable god. Capricious? How else does a pig-ignorant shephard like Amos get advanced knowledge of historical political events before they happen? Actually everyone knew it was just a matter of time before the Assyrians would make their move, Amos just blamed its inevitability on what he saw as the disgraceful behaviour of people living in cities that offended his sense and his god’s sense of dignity and holiness. The shepherd’s life being a pure one. And lonely (Bahhhh).
How do I know all this or anything if science and most likely history is fucked? Did I get a revelation from a god I don’t believe in or could possible conceive or understand? Is that possible? Who can tell? Ineffable gods are really hard to pin down. Words fail me.

It’s Newage Christianity!

Newage (to be pronounces as to rhyme with sewage, per James Randi).

Yair. There is an elderly newage woman I know. Associated with Freemasons, crystals, aroma therapy, tarot cards, alternative medicine etc, etc, vomit

She went to Mum’s funeral. She sat close to me. There I was doing my best to endure the requiem Mass mum wanted. This old chook said “Your mother is sitting over there smiling at us, truly, I know about these things”

Fair dinkum I felt like smacking her with my cane. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If I’m forgiven for something I didn’t actually do, is the forgiveness canceled out? Like a double negative? Does it unhappen the unhappening?

3 Likes

Where there is ego, faith cannot thrive. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a condensing of our lives if we are going to survive. Yes, it is possible to eradicate the things that can extinguish us, but not without chi on our side.

Without passion, one cannot heal. Only a visitor of the quantum matrix may reveal this source of wisdom. Suffering is born in the gap where science has been excluded.

Although you may not realize it, you are advanced. How should you navigate this non-local dreamscape? The totality is calling to you via supercharged waveforms. Can you hear it?

We are being called to explore the universe itself as an interface between chi and energy.

Greed is the antithesis of health. You may be ruled by yearning without realizing it. Do not let it disrupt the truth of your circuit. We can no longer afford to live with turbulence.

and there David Killens you purely prove my point. If only you could reach the sublime heights of inner intestinal harmony that have been revealed as I meditate on my white throne. Expelling all that is corrupt and foul. Renewing myself for the next exquisite sensation of harmonious sustenance.

I am blind with tears.
Staring into the darkness.

1 Like

Reminds me of my first car, a worn and vintage VW. It never flew either.

Ooooh, I like that.

That’s right up there with being criticised by a firm feminist as having" a gynae phobic zietgeist". It remains my favourite insult of all I have received. Certainly the most literate. (What can I say ? She’s a lawyer.)

2 Likes

What? Are you making this up as you go along, or are you just copying somebody?

1 Like

Forgivness??? Brought to you by the same religion that brings you eternal damnation for not believing the right things?

5 Likes

Hell consists in being separated from God, therefore excluded from the infinite possibility and locked up forever in the psychological world you created yourself, without even a little window to have a peek outside. Examine your thoughts and you will see the shit that awaits you.

Will there be cocaine and hookers in hell?

Woo hooooo

1 Like

Yeah, forgiveness is not a big part of Christianity. To get there, god gets his son murdered in a gruesome way, and he’s gonna all but murder the rest of us if we don’t… well, obey Christian leaders, tithe, pray and all that.

Hell is not forgiving. Hell is the definition of retribution, with most people, for “sins” that probably did not have much of an impact on those around them.

1 Like