The Constitution is Junk

Or maybe because I just didn’t give a fuck?

1 Like

…smarter than whom*……

3 Likes

AND for some reason, “capitals” get thrown in Willy-nilly :smirk:

1 Like

Forgiven. I know how hard it is for you. Captain Cat often has the same difficulties, but then he has no baking accoutrements inserted.

1 Like

Did you learn this using the “gift”? Does it come from your mother’s side?

I can guarantee I really shouldn’t laugh this hard at my age.

Really shouldn’t laugh this hard, seriously.

I may have to go to A&E and be sedated at this rate.

Why am I picturing you strumming a guitar in your pants singing Kumbaya into a mirror, and crying?

I asked for evidence to support your claim it was very efficient, not a link to a definition of communism. Seriously this is just fucking hilarious now.

That doesn’t make communism an efficient economic system.

So a large clue as to why the previous sentence doesn’t support your claim then.

And this is indicative of the efficiency of communist economics in what way?

I hate to break this to you, but China has long ago given up any pretence of communist economics.

Smarter than whom. :roll_eyes: dear oh dear…

1 Like

Leaving aside your penchant for using words randomly in a sentence, democracy would necessarily have to involve disagreements about the creation of laws of how we are governed. When only one viewpoint is being presented it’s time to worry, maybe before that actually.

Did it? I was under the impression it devolved the election of senators directly to the populace of each state? Had I misread that?

Maybe he thinks your ideas ought to be challenged? The problem is your delusions of grandeur are a barrier to you accepting criticism of those ideas.

It’s not often that words fail me, but then I am not usually wheezing like an aged pit pony, while trying not to leak any piss because I am laughing so hard I am genuinely concerned for my health.

I’ll ask it again, what the fuck does any of this have to do with atheism? Anyone who thinks they’re morally and/or mentally superior to everybody on a forum has some serious issues. Has your family tried to get you some help yet? Or are you too good for that?

3 Likes

So cute, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for the compliments! Damn proud of it too!

2 Likes

I think you and I are in agreement who the actual fucktard is. He’s no different than the theist throwing a tantrum because they can’t convert you to their religion.

1 Like

Atheists claim to be more intelligent than theists, because they do not have any dogma; and so, it would be a good idea if atheists figured out how to organize a reliable government, because the theists have always failed.

You and your fellow atheist forum members are claiming to be better than me. It is in my best interest to defend myself.

You did not misread it. You just do not understand why they adjusted the appointment scheme.

Please show me where I claimed superiority.

Every time I open this page there is more vomit to shovel aside, not even creative, humorous, or witty vomit, just your average drunken rambling, incoherent, ignorant, splew-spray or irrational bits and pieces all held together with a delusional glob of clear stink. Let’s look at some of your points.

NO> On average, “Studies and Research” Demonstrate that Atheists score higher on intelligence tests than theists. (THAT IS THE FACT, arguing against it just makes you look like the Theist you are.)

Atheists do not say they are smarter. Scientific studies indicate atheists score higher on IQ tests than theists. (That is the FACT) IQ does not measure intelligence necessarily, but rather, one’s ability to succeed in the military or university. (Two primary applications for IQ tests.)

“2. Atheists do score slightly higher than Christians on IQ-derived vocabulary tests (the equivalent of about 2.9 IQ points in the 2006-2012 General Social Surveys) and on IQ-derived analogy tests (the equivalent of about 3.8 IQ points in the 1996 General Social Survey). But social psychologists ignore differences that are as large or larger perhaps because they do not fit their political narratives.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/08/01/atheists-or-christians-which-are-more-common-among-those-with-fairly-high-iq-scores/

Atheists are probably more intelligent than religious people because they benefit from many social conditions that happen to be correlated with loss of religious belief…

Atheists are more intelligent than religious people, finds study

“It is well established that religiosity correlates inversely with intelligence,” note Richard Daws and Adam Hampshire at Imperial College London.

While we are at it, in tests of general religious knowledge, Atheists also score higher than theists. According to “Pew Research Center” a Christian organization, “Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions.” Again, arguing against this is just spouting vomitous nonsense, the research has been done. 2010 U.S. Religious Knowledge Survey | Pew Research Center

No, I am not claiming to be better than you. I am claiming you are an ignorat moron without an ability to pull your head out of your ass and look around. That is not a claim that I am better than you. Instead, it clearly shows that you do not know how to read, nor do you understand logic. After all, I could be the most lowly piece of shit on the planet and still make the same claim. The real problem for you is this. Even if I am lower than the lowest piece of shit on the planet, when I make the claim, I am backing it up with facts, research, and evidence. WHY? All claims stand on their own merit and it does not matter who has made them. Claims can either stand against critical inquiry or they can not, and that is independent of who makes them. You have not made a reasonable claim yet. You are an ignorant presuppositionalist troll. Now we all know, in your utter and complete ignorance, you will regard the statement I have made as a claim of superiority. We all get that. On the other hand, I am really trying to give you the benefit of doubt, and in doing so, I am attempting to appeal to that kernel of possible intelligence I suspect you may have. Independent of your self esteem and who you regard yourself as, as a person, your arguments are ‘SHIT.’

1 Like

Holy shit, you really do think you’re a genius, don’t you. I’m definitely no better than anyone else on this forum, and neither are you. Your shit stinks just like everyone else’s.

1 Like

Two made up lies in one sentence, and you’re sounding more and more like a theists with every new bs claim.

False dichotomy fallacy. Now while I imagine reliable is another word you’d mangle here to dishonestly pretend your BS has some credence, it is axiomatic that many theists have successfully formed, and been involved in “reliable” governments.

Another lie, and it is you who has from the very first made relentless grandiloquent and self aggrandizing assertions, and all anyone need do is read your posts to see this is the case.

You have failed to defend your asinine ideas when they’re challenged, in every single instance.

Another hilarious and arrogant assumption, that contains neither evidence nor explanation. You’re consistent, I’ll give you that much. The vapidity of your BS is unrelenting. Here’s a heads up for you champ, theists can and have formed secular governments. Indeed the smart theists would recognise the value of separating religion entirely from the state.

2 Likes

Show any of us where we have claimed to be superior. It’s gaslighting bullshit. He willfully misinterprets disagreement as hostility. Anyone disagreeing with him is “suppressing” him. Whole thing smells like theist troll.

1 Like

That’s because he is a Theist. He’s demonstrated that wonderfully with his arguments. Nothing he says will ever convince me that he was ever an Atheist.

Why are you capitalizing “atheist”?

Because I want to, dick. :wink:

1 Like

I am not a theist, and I am not a troll.