The Constitution is Junk

Fuck you, sweetheart.

Haha. Your argument is complete trash and that’s all you have.

1 Like

What the fuck does any of this have to do with being an atheist in today’s society? The government is past the point of any wholesale changes even if it wanted to. Too much partisanship and zero concern for what’s best for the US or it’s citizens.

Oh so S Korea is communist? Phillippines is Communist? Fiji is Communist? Eire is communist? Is Ukraine Communist? Please name all these “communist” nations that offend you so greatly.

Now here is a heads up: Russia is NOT communist, Belarus, is NOT communist, Chechnya is NOT communist, China is NOT communist. I do not think you have a clear understanding of the word and its political system.

Edit: Oh fuck I just had a look at his ideal constitution…he is obviously a “sovereign citizen” as well as ignorant of any other country.

5 Likes

Because you are clearly superior. I think that you might be better served if you were to submit your ideas, along with your "diagram’ to those individuals and institutions which are better poised to, not only evaluate, but upon the overwhelming likelihood of their acceptance of your materials, provide an opportunity, or platform if you will, to facilitate the implementation of your solutions.
Of course this would have to happen after the Constitutional Convention which you have advocated for, both here and elsewhere.
Since you have been espousing the C.C. as a necessary step in the process since at least as long ago as 2017, I would assume you have made considerable progress towards that step.
Again, I am of the opinion that there are probably other venues you could benefit more from, than a forum for discussions of Atheism.
Good luck with your “plan” and be sure and let us all know how things are going in another five years.

Edit: John Lennon

4 Likes

Who knows? Atheists are all individuals. I have no idea what any of the people on the site believe unless they share. The only thing we agree on is the ‘Rejection of God claims.’ Note: I said I think most atheists support separation of Church and State. I have also heard that we should just give the Christians their way and become a Theocracy. It is the freedom of religion in America that allows all the different sects to survive. The best thing about theocratic governments is that they have failed all over the world. It’s much easier to combat idiocy when you know where the front line is.

2 Likes

Are you fucking stupid? Communism is an ECONOMIC system, not a GOVERNMENT system. Russia is a Constitutional Republic, America is a Constitutional Federal Republic, the UK has a Constitutional Monarchy.

Did you not finish High School?
China, North Korea, Laos, Cuba, and Viet Nam are Communist. However, none of these meet the true definition of communism. Instead, they can be said to be in a transitional stage between the end of capitalism and the establishment of communism. Such a phase was outlined by Karl Marx, and it came to include the creation of a dictatorship of the proletariat. While all five countries have authoritarian governments, their commitment to abolishing capitalism is debatable.
Which countries are communist? | Britannica.
I am certainly not getting advice regarding any government from an idiot who does not know the difference between an Economic system and a System of rule. If you were someone else, I would call you a fucking idiot.

1 Like

That’s nice. You will note I was replying to Cyberhiker and his flatulent claims about communism.

I apologise for your inability to read the reply in context. I was using his terms to show him the complete load of bollocks he had inadvertently (I hope) typed.

Maybe get the barbed wire rewrapped around your rolling pin and re insert. blows kiss

U.S. constitutional shit. Yawn. What amazes me as a non-USian is the way (some) USians elevate a piece of paper with some laws to something holy. And treats it as something that is figuratively speaking written in stone forever, failing to understand what the word “amendment” means. And fail to understand that even constitutions need to be modernized as society and technology evolves.

3 Likes

Since when have claims been of any value to critical thinkers? I’ve met atheists who are bat shit crazy, and dumber than a bucket of hair, there was just one bizarre and unevidenced belief they didn’t happen to hold.

2 Likes

It is? Could you advance some cogent objective evidence that supports that assertion? What are we measuring it against for a start, and what is your metric for “efficient” here?

2 Likes

I was replying to Cyberthinker as well. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m a chimp. I eat bananas, I am sitting at a keyboard and I don’t know how the fuck to use it. I’m looking for the post I replied to and can’t even seem to find it. I fear I may have even posted on the wrong thread. Apologies dear sir.

Thomas Jefferson thought that a country’s constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

1 Like

Eventually, because of the political discontent, accusations, and counter-accusations of corruption, Americans will recognize that the checks and balances of power do not work as expected. There will be a “contest” for a solution, and the “contest” will celebrate the demographic grouping of people who construct the solution.

I can guarantee that my six-part separation theory is at the head of the line for deliberation - there is nothing else out there.

I have been trying to inspire atheists to work on it, because they are supposed to be better critical thinkers, and it would be in their best interest to be the delivery of the infallible governing system. But as things are going, atheists are only going to be able to claim me as the atheist who delivered the theory, and the Christians will be able to claim that they deliberated it to a reliable system for all societies in the approach to world peace.

During most of the 20th century, around one-third of the world’s population lived under Communist governments.[1] These governments were characterized by one-party rule and suppression of opposition and dissent.[1] With the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, several previously Communist governments repudiated or abolished communism altogether.[25] Afterwards, only a small number of Communist governments remained, which are China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea and Vietnam.

That is a problem. I describe it to be, “constitutional dogma.”

They understand what amendment means, shit head. There are plenty of amendment suggestions, but the problem is getting people to compose and promulgating a corrective amendment. Just as you may have noticed here, nobody has figured out how to get people from different ideological groupings to agree to abstract things, much less, Truth.

The problem is complex. Amendments have been made and they solve immediate problems that the naive society of the era believed would work. Some of the amendments made things worse as the government continued to evolve. the Seventeenth Amendment in particular alleviated the states from having to search for a better governing model.

The base problem with the American government model is the separation of government is too simple, and the more sophisticated separation cannot be accomplished with amendments. The separation of government is directly related to the order of the charter articles.

That is what this discussion was started for!!!

Notice how your cult member friend challenged me to present my ideas, but doesn’t challenge you. Is he one of the members who gave you a heart?

Yes. @SatanicMechanic is a fucktard. I jump through his hoops, but he does not challenge you. I wonder why? And he and others agree that Americans do not know what “amendment” means.

Ship of fools - cult.

Well, I’m offering you an opportunity to present your modern sophisticated technology.

Nobody else is offering you an opportunity to prove how smart you are.

Did you read my opening poem? Did you give me a heart. No, because your mind is fucked-shut.

I, and suspect there’s here, have exactly zero interest in proving how smart I am. You, however, seem quite interested in doing so. Being as adamant as you are makes me wonder to whom, actually, you’re proffering that ‘proof’.

2 Likes

Try editing your post. You bet there is a “contest” here to prove who is smarter than who. Atheists perennially champion the annual news report about how atheists are shown to be more intelligent than theists.

All of the political scientists know this anecdote, but none of them knows how to do it.

Good thing you are not here to prove how smart you are, although, you do try to prove that I am a theist, instead of trying to figure out what I am trying to do.

Again, yawn.

You mean, just like these people?

Thank you. :heart: :two_hearts: It’s always a pleasure having a rational discussion with polite people that do not resort to name-calling. :kissing_heart:

Yawn :yawning_face:

I don’t pay attention to hearts here. It could be a skull and crossbones :skull_and_crossbones: or a fucking middle finger symbol :fu: for all I’d care. I’m not a click whore.

Front-loading smooth-bore guns vs modern assault rifles.

You are so generous. Out of all the 8×109 people on the planet, you - and only you - give me an opportunity to prove I’m smart. It’s like a statistical impossibilty. I’m so flattered. Now, can you kindly bugger off?