Paranormal Activity

No. This is “spiritual”. Watching a woman having an orgasm Edited by MOD

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Best video EVER! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:… “Round young vir-… Ooo, I can’t say that word right now.”

1 Like

Tons of fun videos like that on YouTube. So fun to watch. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wtf? Did you not read the original post question? I am participating in a forum post. What’s it to you? I am not here to justify my participation.

Relax @Dtss

Give the mod a break.

He’s been busy fighting dinosaurs…

2 Likes

How does anyone see paranormal? Perhaps better stated, "Assume answers when none seem to be present. Even answers that make no logical sense at all. "

Speaking of slaying dinosaurs. Is David still seeing that cute red headed mermaid down at the beach?

Dadgummit, Dtss. Just chill, okay? Can’t you see Dave is busy trying to get up on the head of that dinosaur so he can piss on its face? Don’t break his concentration. That shit is more difficult than it looks. Oh, that reminds me…

Hey! Dave! Just make sure that cheapskate overgrown lizard PAYS YOU this time. I don’t want to have to hunt him down and bust his kneecaps like the last one.

That’s it, you go girl. Don’t take any of that shit from Dave! Damn garden trolls think they rule the world. Get out your shotgun and be ready for them. You can’t bee too careful.

1 Like

Fuck!!! The Dino :t_rex: is the one in danger :no_entry:. :grimacing:

My apologies for being a little bit of a cactus.

But not for anything else.

2 Likes

It’s cool. I can get pretty prickly myself from time to time.

1 Like

Fighting dinosaurs, battling trolls, it may seem my work is never done. But I do have personal down time …

1 Like

I don’t have any scary stories to tell but I have seen white lights or orbs in church once and what looked like a white human shaped ghost.

But there are many famous places in America that are haunted that you can all visit.
Skinwalker Ranch is one of them where millionaires keep buying that place and bring expensive equipment to measure stuff.
Robert Bigelow was one of them .

Anyone can see orbs, nothing amazing about that…

How do famous haunted places in America get to be famous? The Haunted attraction industry in America is worth Billions.

1 Like

It’s usually word of mouth.
Then the fame grows over time.
Skinwalker ranch has a long history back in 1800s before achieving Famous status now.

Luke Skinwalker… Hmmm… :thinking: Wasn’t he one of the main characters in “Star Whores”?

No, it does not. The Sherman family made up these stories in the 60’s in order to con someone into buying the property. The family that were the previous owners (for 60 years) never reported any suspicious activity.

It is not famous (I never head of it until now) and weird stories have not been coming from this property since the 1800’s.

1 Like

Oh my goodness… That sounds strangely like something else we all know about, doesn’t it? Ummm… Hold on… Don’t tell me, don’t tell me… (thinking-thinking-thinking)…Grrrr… Dang-it… Starts with a “C”… Uhhh… Cristiol-… no… Cryptiol-… nope-nope… Uh, Cleptomani-… Close, but no… Ummmmm… Oh! Got it!.. Uh, Christianity! Yeah, that’s it! Phew! For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to look it up.

I wanna joke with you guys but I have a 21 posts per day restriction. :frowning: