New guy who believes in God

What? No evidence? You mean you haven’t had a colonoscopy since then?.. :thinking:… Hmmm… That would explain it. Uh, you might want to make an appointment… SOON… Before it hatches…

How about a “Cognoloscopy”? would that provide the requisite evidence I so desire?

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it. Cog never passes up an opportunity to perform his “Special Procedure.”

1 Like

He calls it a “digital rectal exam” to trick you into thinking it’s a non-invasive, computerized procedure.

And that’s what you think right up until all five of the digits on his left hand are elbow deep inside your exit only.

2 Likes

“ELBOW DEEP” Don’t be insulting, That demonstration was on a chicken! I will get so damn deep that I will tickle your tonsils. You will know the procedure is near completion when you feel your gag reflex, cough, and a lollypop magically appears in your mouth. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you shouldn’t miss. I pulled 3 rubber balls, two dead hamsters, and a Mercedes Benz hood ornament out of Tin.

1 Like

It was a Jaguar hood ornanent, you dope! And those two hamsters SURVIVED, thank-you-very-much. Don’t go getting me mixed up with Dave. Get your damn facts straight.

2 Likes

We’ll how was I to know they survived. I had another appointment to get to. I was in a hurry and you were still doig chest compressions and mouth to mouth. You never told me they survived. And I didn’t mix you up. dave had the Amazon python and a lost pygmy. He picked them up from an African girlfriend.

1 Like

They never found me guilty in the deaths of those hamsters.

3 Likes

Did you enjoy the looks of terror on their little faces as your ball python choked the life out of them? :smiling_imp:

Yeah Yeah…Real impressive CLAIMS…butt I have heard this same rodomontade, many times before, and frankly, I tire of the empty promises and self-indulgent hyperbole…

Last thing I remember was going pubbing with the snake. I swear, this is the last I saw of it.

2 Likes

Which begs the question: What are you trying to hide? Do we need to send Cog “up there” to find out?

(looking around nervously) Uh I Uh NOTHING…I mean, uh what? I… just curious…WHY would you ask me that? Rather specific don’t you think?

1 Like

@Cognostic

Hey, COG! Looks like we have another “volunteer” for your Special Procedure!.. (holding Skrit in headlock)… OWWWW! Hurry! The bastard is starting to bite!

On the other hand… you see a mercedes and you sit on a mercedes … the rest is history. You toss in a couple of hamsters to drag out the mercedes hood ornament you want to put on your own hood and the little critters drag thedang thig the wrongf way. Hamsters is dumb varments after all. To lure them back out you try bounding a ball up and down with your rectum, but as you are doing that you sneeze and the ball vanishes, never to be seen again. Everything makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Well. therein lies the solution…DON’T think about it…just uh…you know…GO with it I guess…

Poor snake has his head stuck in a can lol

1 Like

Interesting… That’s what the doctor said when Tin was born,.

3 Likes

Huh?.. Doctor?.. Born?.. Uh, you mean “Mechanic”, and “Manufactured”. Stupid monkey.

1 Like

Nope, that is an example of the inevitable violation of human rights that occur in totalitarian states, this one just happened to be atheistic which was an ideological reaction the centuries of such violations being justified by the state and church claiming the Tsars had a divine right to absolute rule.

Atheism is the lack or absence of belief in any deity or deities, and has no dogma or doctrine, thus the motivation to persecute theists can’t stem from atheism per se, in this instance it likely comes from the way theists had abused power for centuries.

1 Like