New guy who believes in God

Uh, what part of, “Eli is no longer here,” is everybody not understanding?

3 Likes

Thank you for you kind words. I will remember them.

Whoa! Whoa-whoa-whoa!.. Cog?.. Kind words?.. When?.. Where?.. Hey, Mods! Can you check and see if somebody has hijacked Cog’s account?

3 Likes

LMAO I like Bob. I could shit in his corn flakes and he’d thank me generously.

Shit shouldn’t be a problem for you. Thats all you’ve said so far.

Says the guy mouthing off at the mods and claiming we’re all born with agnosticism. No, That’s you buddy. :kissing_heart:

Youve got a little problem with the truth. It seem you reserve its use for special occasions and emergencies only.

Whats your problem with me having an opinion? Are you the self appointed big dog?

Dude, you’ve had a problem since you walked onto this board. I have no idea what bullshit you’re going on about.

@MrDawn it looks like you’re the latest magnet for those who come into someone else’s house and pick fights with the regulars. My sympathies.

2 Likes

Indeed. Why do Cognostic and Tin Man get all the interesting ones like Andy and I get stuck with Bob who says stupid shit and calls it the truth? What truth?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: And Bob gets on the board with a three point shot from half-court. :joy::joy::joy:

It’s because Cog and I have seniority. Plus, we’re just lucky like that sometimes. (And we pray a lot. But don’t tell anybody. Shhh… :zipper_mouth_face:)

1 Like

I put it all up to time zones. You guys are all asleep while I am fighting the goog fight.

3 Likes

Christians like to use the “truth” term often which goes right into a fallacious argument. You’ll need to elaborate on that further.

You have 13 posts. Some of those posts are you protesting about a banned member whose actions you knew nothing about of until the members including myself told you why, but still you have an issue with that.

You state you’ve been banned from several communities from speaking your opinion? At some point you need to own up to the fact that you’re probably the common denominator as of why you’re getting booted. Yes, that means you’re part of the problem as of why those communities are running you off. You’re doing something to piss people off and apparently you’re good at it. I can already see that you don’t like it when people disagree with you and even correct you when you obviously wrong like with your remark about people being born with agnosticism.

If you want to convince me of that then you have a Burden of Proof. What objective evidence can you demonstrate that people are born as agnostic?

It’s a two way street. While it’s your right to express your opinion. I have as much right to disagree and express mine. Especially when I think your opinion is wrong. I disagreed with one of your opinions and rightfully so and you don’t like it. Bully for you.

You know, you really shouldn’t make assertions like that. People are going to start thinking you have an inferiority complex.

4 Likes

…(COUGH-COUGH-bullshit-COUGH-COUGH-COUGH)… Oh, 'scuse me. Got chokes on something.

Well if that’s the case why can’t you mind your own business. You don’t intimidate me buddy nor will I run away.

I’ve done nothing wrong so I suggest you get used to it.

I was booted from religious forum bevYse I stuck it up them. Youreright. I’m very good at it but ill get some respite on here. Some people won’t.

This is a public forum. Anything you say can be used against you or it can work in your favor.

If you’re not intimidated then why say it? That’s more of you problem than it is a “me” problem.

No one said you did. But when you bring up fallacious arguments or make a claim. You will be called out on it. Just you wait and Oh, it won’t always be me.

COG!.. HEY, COG!.. Are you seeing this shit? Mr.Dawn going toe-to-toe with Bob, and Mr.D sounds like a strange combination of you and me! Eeeeeek!.. :scream::dizzy_face::scream:… Holy hell, I think we’ve created some sort of demon spawn! Part monkey, part machine! What the hell have we done?!?

2 Likes

I dont like your attitude and I’ll stand by what I said. Prove me wrong.