Is It Normal to be Gross?

Not necessarily Atheist debate material. But.

Is it normal to eat scabs that seem to spontaneously appear on your scalp?

I’m okay with the scabs. My problem is I don’t know if I should eat them or leave them on the carpet to vacuum up later.

Asking for a friend. Maybe I should stop picking them. They appeared after we adopted the rats. Is that normal?

I used to eat mine until I got a pet rat. Now I just feed them to the rat. If they get too dry, you can soak them in mayonaise. It’s a great moisturizer and the rat loves the shit.

1 Like

If you want to cure yourself of the scabs.

On a night of the full moon, surround yourself with six black candles, cut the throat of a rat, and chant:

With this blood, one, two, three
Take these scabs from me
And curse mine enemy

2 Likes

Never! Look into those beady little eyes and tell me to cut one’s throats. Of course, a FOX would suggest such outrage

@rat_spit I will write this entire thread off as sick humor.

Anyone with any decency and self respect does not indulge in such activities. And if you have a medical problem, see a doctor.

@David_Killens just a bit of sick humour. A few larks here and there.

1 Like

This is the kind of stuff I’m talking about with annihilating the intellect!

Good show. Carry on.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know how often you shed, but if you save enough of the scabs they make a great salad topping. Kinda like a cross between croutons and bacon bits.

Get a python to feed your vermin to. Your friends will thank you for it. They might not openly come out and say it. But they will in silence.

If you enjoy this culinary delight I suggest exposure to Hanson’s disease. Scabs will abound, endlessly if you do not seek treatment.

The normalcy of being gross is obvious. Asking if this is true might be a cry for help.

1 Like

Or it could be just attention.

1 Like

Could be a sick joke. OP is sick in the head.

More attention-seeking.

More like validation seeking with a sprinkle of “let’s get a few laughs around here.”

Very well then. Tragedy tomorrow. :wink:

Get a snake! Get a snake!

giphy

1 Like

Nice! That one is a beauty. Love the color pattern.

1 Like

Hisss!!! Vile creatures. Responsible for the eating of a forbidden fruit. All man kind’s mortality and evil blooms from the sinister slither of this succubus snake’s seductive soundings :angry:

1 Like

More like a vile god sent the snake. It was “his” will in the mythology to sabotage Adam and Eve. There’s tons of scripture about his “will”. Here are but a few scriptures that point it out and a few that reference it. Whether you follow your religious rules or not, if this god fucking hates you on a personal level, he’s not letting you into OZ. It’s funny how Christians are unable to grasp that their deity is a malevolent, hypocritical, psychotic, genocidal, homophobic, puppeteering monster.

(Revelations 22:13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

(Isaiah 45:7) I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.”

(Revelation 4:11) Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.

(Acts 21:14) And since he would not be persuaded, we fell silent, remarking, “The will of the Lord be done!”

(Matthew 7:21-23) Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

(Proverbs 16:4) The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

(Jeremiah 29:11) For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord

(John 15:5) I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

3 Likes