Introductory Thread

You’re an idiot. All the people posting here . . . are idiots. They always have been and they always will be. Ban me. Idiots. I’m done.

It won’t be the first time. I posted on this site’s forum when it first started. The people here then were reasonable. They have been replaced by idiots.

I am aware of that and proud of my position. I accept the evidence and do not ignore it. That is how a rational person and science works. One sets out on one journey and may arrive at a completely different outcome. I do not alter my worldview to fit my internal wants, I accept reality and whatever results it produces.

I do not have to lower myself to any monster. Just because I accept it exists, I do not have to bend my knee to it or worship it as it may demand. It is the corrupt person who knows the nature of their monster god yet follow it’s whims.

1 Like

…shit…

Are you sure???

fuck!!!

Wiggles myself free from the magnetic fridge

grabs black light :astonished:

:fu:

Oh, pardon me. :woman_shrugging:t2: My first reaction.

My second response (now that I’ve had a smoke)…

“It takes one to know one”…

SHIT

Fuck - that wasn’t it - THAT just popped out of my mouth.

OK

Now…off I go to grab a beer :beer:

Pssst - Nyar - :shushing_face:

He can’t foresee shit…

Here kitty 🐈‍⬛ kitty 🐈‍⬛ kitty 🐈‍⬛….

Not yet.

@Semmelweis_Reflex You made some comments and a challenge has been issued.

You are invited to discuss your position in the Atheists are Damaged thread.

While in that thread (and just that one thread) the gloves come off and you are granted full liberty to say anything you desire.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION. No threats.

I shall sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn, I encourage all to do the same. Too may cooks ruin the cake, and I hope to see just one or two atheists “debate” our esteemed theist visitor Semmelweis_Reflex.

2 Likes

I know that, I just like to give some space for conversion. There is so much wrong with almost everything in the bible, I could accept some seriously weird shit (for purpose of conversation) and still have upper hand in the end.

@Semmelweis_Reflex The format has been altered.

You are permitted to say anything you desire in the “Atheists Are Damaged” thread with the exception of making threats. You are not allowed to post ANYTHING in any other threads (including this one). If you violate this restriction, you and your posts will disappear.

Is that really necessary?

How am I an idiot for not believing in a god that none of you Theists can prove exists?

After he came on here and said all of this bullshit and than called his idiots? He’s just slinging shit now.

Personally, he can call me whatever he wants. Doesn’t bother me at all. I left kindergarten almost five decades ago. And have been called FAR WORSE things since then (in person… by people I know). Why should I care what somebody on an internet chat site calls me? Just my two cents worth…

3 Likes

Maybe. He can call me Richard. I’m used to being a dick.

1 Like

FWIW, ‘Idiot’ is small time if you’re seeking the ban hammer!

Maybe: “all of you are moody, elitist, lifeless bitch dragon ass hammer turd socket trash clowns chattering like coke-fueled magpies!!”

Go for the gusto.

3 Likes

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yah…we’ve been called worse by better, eh @mr.macabre13

:wink:

3 Likes

That the best you got? How lame. I’ve heard better insults on grade school playgrounds. Try this…

You worthless bunch of %$&%##!!&$&stained googlef$##!&%%&#!$# drooling on your own &&%#!&%sack while eating out your granny’s #!&&!$#&%# of a %#!#$&&%#! between two pieces of goat #!$&%##!!&%%$ covered with spoiled mayo.

That’s right. I said it… (puffing out chest)… If you’re gonna throw insults around HERE, you better bring your “A”-Game.

1 Like
1 Like

@Foxaire Oh-dear-god, I HATE that song! :confounded::confounded::confounded::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you are missing Ratspit, I know how you can contact the Evil One.

2 Likes

People around here are really welcoming. As long as the conversation is progressing, the mods are very liberal. You’re probably not offending anyone around here. I’m and idiot, what is your point and how does that move you one step closer to providing evidence for the God you profess you believe in. I just realized how much like Jesus you actually are. He ran about the countryside calling anyone who challenged him a ‘fool.’ Fool? Idiot? Can’t I use them as synonyms? I am a fool and an idiot about a lot of things. But when I catch myself making unevidenced claims or when someone points them ot to me, I’m pretty good at falling back and reassessing my position. It makes me look like much less of an idiot or fool. What’s the old expression? ‘Being crazy is doing the same thing over and over and over again, even though it isn’t working.’ So, are you heading over to the other thread or not?

4 Likes

Well guys, been looking back a bit and remembering someone with very much the same approach as Herr Semen . From memeory he used very much the same arguments, semantics and insults. Got himself banned, and when he returned under a pseudonym got himself banned again.

Trouble with these dullards , these gollumpusses, these jolterheads, is they think they can repeat their graceless shabaroons without detection. Wrong Mr Semen, plain wrong.

Now fuck off like the graceless lobcok you really are, and take your unformed tribe of alter egos with you.

1 Like