God's plan for Emily

And admitted troll who by definition is dishonest, telling us he is on our side, actually trolling us?

2 Likes

Shel, so you are the forums assumed comedy writer, and therefore are the culprit of your fellowship tanking on every post, and you actually get paid for doing so? Listen, do you have any money left from your parents education fund to change direction and go to a comedy school of writing? Yes? No?

If you don’t have enough funds left, just have your parents get out and start working again to add more to the fund, okay? Meanwhile, take a gander at the following link that you can use once the funds are up to these Comedy Writer Colleges tuition level!

SHEL, PLEASE, there is no need whatsoever to thank me for this type of help, I do it out of sorrowfulness for your situation, okay? Good.

@21Centurynoclass (or maybe flat ass or just plain jackass)

Doesn’t surprise me you “don’t get” humour.
You have to have a form of intelligence to understand it…

From what I’ve read - you’re still going in circles :o:

2 Likes

Whitefire13, over pressed and double starched shirt #6,

Before I address your your jabberwocky, let me adjust my Hawaiian shirt ………… there, okay….

YOUR EVER SO …. ZZZZZZZ …. BORING ……ZZZZZZ…… AND …… PREDICTABLE ….POST: ‘Personally, my goal is to get as “close to what is true” as possible and I engage others with that same intention (until they do not act with integrity)

Thank ZEUS that you stated it was personal only to you in how you conduct your engaging the religious, whereas, hopefully your style is not propagated to other Atheists that would put them to sleep as well. Whew!

Heads up, when the religious don’t act with integrity, that is the time to go in for the kill!!! You don’t let any opportunity go to waste, understood? If you don’t take advantage of this action in question, then you are shown as RUNNING AWAY, HELLO? Therefore, you give Atheism a bad name, next time, go for the kill and don’t be a wussy!

YOUR LAME POST AGAIN: “Century21 (hey, wasn’t there a business that sold houses named that???)

Zzzzzzzzzzzz, snap, Oh, uh, yeah, I have never heard that one before, NOT! I will mark your use of the Real Estate firm relative to my moniker in my list, where your use of it is # 4928724. :frowning:

I am sorry, but I can’t be everywhere to help out. :frowning:

Nyarlathotep, over pressed and double starched shirt #4,

YOUR BAD WRITING QUOTE: Maybe it would be helpful if instead of just stating that posts are circular reasoning; if you instead explicitly showed how they are circular reasoning.

Oh my, I can see that you use the same lame writer that the others do. No originality for you as well. Listen, if you can’t see that certain posts are circular reasoning that were written by your cohorts, then that is NOT my problem, it is yours.

Therefore, since your time is obviously not spent in reading comprehension, I am going to do you a favor, okay? The following is a link for you to use in attaining better comprehension when reading sentences and paragraphs. OH STOP IT! You don’t have to thank me, I do it as a service for fellow Atheists so they won’t stumble when conversing with the dumbfounded religious, okay?

A non belief in god???

Is “atheism” a religion for you? You sound the same as the religtards … I know!!! You’re a pseudo-atheist :joy:

1 Like

What is wrong with the black house? I kind of like it :slight_smile:

The other house is pretty cool too.

Practicality I see the issues that can come up, but those are interesting houses to me.

1 Like

Yah, Logic…I could see you liking them. Blacked out windows soooo no one can “see” you or your “well taken care of” elderly live ins…

I hear “Aadams Family” music :notes:

Grinseed,

Seriously, as probably in your case, do you see what you are missing by not being a pseudo-christian, by striping naked at a party, and writhing around on the floor in the spirit of Jesus’ existence? Then when the police show up, you can use the Bible to vouchsafe your actions, whereas who is going to argue against Jesus’ inspired word? There are so many biblical axioms relative to this action in question, that you would be the life at any party you attended!

Whitefire13, over pressed and double starched shirt #6,

YOUR QUOTE: “Personally, my goal is to get as “close to what is true” as possible and I engage others with that same intention (until they do not act with integrity)…”

No, to be certain, you give Atheism a bad name when you RUN AWAY from the religious that do not act with integrity, oh boo hoo! As I stated before, don’t take such a “candy-assed” position, and instead, go in for the kill when they act in that manner! H-E-L-L-O?

WHITEFIRE13 SCENARIO # 5945: "Mom, are you still in the kitchen? I almost had this Christian in a Religious forum fall off the proverbial cliff, but guess what, he started not to act with integrity, so I had to essentially run away from him, and the other Christians are now laughing at me! What should I do now? Mom, did you hear what I said? Huh?

MOTHER: Whitefire13, you are just like your dad, a candy ass!

David_Killens, over pressed and double starched shirt #8,**

Listen, I have run across this situation before, where the one that comes up with excuses that my various MO’s are not to their liking, as if I cared in the first place, are wrong. I have learned that for the most part, the person in question like YOU that doesn’t like the way I do business, is severely jealous that I can have so many notable and well known characters on the internet to combat the religious. Where in your case most likely, you couldn’t be 1/10 of my expertise in easily taking the pseudo-christian to the cleaners!

Don’t worry, you can hopefully look forward way into the future where you can change that 1/10 of my ability, to maybe 1/25! That would be a day of celebration, wouldn’t it!

NEXT?

Ummmm, maybe you can explain your NPD to folks…I don’t think many understand the issue.

@Century21… Whoa :flushed: how flattering - double quote use??
That particular statement must have bothered or hurt your poor little feelings.

Did you look up the word integrity? If a religious person or someone holds a god belief wishes to engage me, I do …whether they stay or they go, that’s up to them. Did you know “giving an out” allows a person to THINK about what was said.

It isn’t necessarily a “win” when a person disengages from a conversation asshat.

I sorta figured you were a “child”…

1 Like

dog almighty,

Are you assuming that I have an alleged narcissistic personality disorder? Surely you jest?! LOL

Naw, I am just playing your cards in response to the stuffy shirt Atheists in this forum, that’s all. So, when are you going to call it? Huh? Then subsequently, you have the experience, so how do you get some religious factions within this forum? Before I am possibly banned, I need a steady diet of pseudo-christians, especially Mormons and JW’s, then Jews, and Muslims!

@21stCenturyIconoclas

What, nobody has ever mentioned NPD to you before?

Whitefires13,

YOUR QUOTE STANDS: “Personally, my goal is to get as “close to what is true” as possible and I engage others with that same intention (until they do not act with integrity) …”

Furthermore, you were erroneous when you stated herewith: “If a religious person or someone holds a god belief wishes to engage me, I do …whether they stay or they go, that’s up to them.” WRONG; your initial quote above is YOU GOING if they do not act in integrity, remember? Wow, we didn’t see that contradiction coming did we, NOT! :frowning:

So, when are the mods going to call this one? Is it over yet? lol

dogalmighty,

Why should anyone mention NPD to me when it doesn’t exist in the first place? Huh? You keep reiterating your point in yet another circular reasoning way, where I have never seen such a forum where assuming as a premise the conclusion in which you wish to reach is done ad infinitum! At least you got one fallacy down, but exhibiting it in a wrongful way. :frowning:

Conversely, has anyone ever mentioned to you that you continue to run away from the main topics subject matter posed to you? Why is that?

(Singing). :musical_note:

He once,
Twice,
Three times…
Quoted the lady

Lionel Richie

LOL. :laughing:. Maybe you need to review the “reading” shit you tossed Nyars way…

Yup - then it’s gloves off - tit for tat (I didn’t say that I disengage asshole)

Right…if they can’t take the heat…

Sweating??? Here “mommy” will turn on the air-conditioner…

2 Likes

Someone is carrying a lot of baggage.

1 Like

Hey 21stloser,

Thanks for the thread crap with your meaningless verbiage that had nothing to do with the thread. Happy to let you keep that MO all to yourself. My advice - Don’t go away mad, just go away.