God's plan for Emily

Boomer47,

I can readily see that a few members like yourself, dogalmighty, et al, love using the term of circular reasoning, where you ASSUME as a premise the Erroneous conclusion in which you wish to reach. ;(

It matters not of what you think relative to my MO’s on certain religious forums, because of your inability to truly understand that as a Fundy Christian that follows every word of the Bible as intended, it embarrassingly shows the inept pseudo-Christian in what their primitive Bible truly represents! Duh.

In turn to your quote, and subjectively, why would anyone take the same boring route To expose pseudo-Christians like is seemingly done upon this forum by a few members? Whereas there’re many different and meaningful ways of doing so, and where no assumed ego is Involved as you erroneously perceive. You haven’t seen my alter ego POE In action, therefore your assumed notions are not vouchsafed with fact, but only personal opinion.

Is circular reasoning the term of the week to use in discussion at all costs? Lol.

@21stCenturyIconoclas

…no, ad hominem is.

@21stCenturyIconoclas Re: “My alter ego as an actual fundy Christian POE is on a few websites…”

Ummmm… Not trying to be an ass (seriously), but you say that as if it is a GOOD thing… :worried:… Granted, it is a free world and you can do whatever you choose, but WHY would you want to go on religious chat sites and dishonestly represent yourself as a theist just to stir up trouble??? Not that you care what I think, but in my mind that does not make you any better than any of the theists we have gotten here before that enter the forum posing as atheists just to troll for reactions. That honestly makes no sense to me, dude. I know that we certainly do not like it when it happens to us on here. So how does it become justified when an atheist pretends to be a theist on a religious site? PLUS, when your deception is finally brought to light, you have accomplished nothing but giving the theists their justification for demonizing atheists in general. Because, obviously, if ONE of those godless heathens is as low-down and underhanded as that, then ALL atheists are exactly the same. Why hand them that ammo?

1 Like

Dogalmighty,

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTES: “Cognitive dissonance much? You might want to give up on your plea to correct everyone to your way, the better way. It is obvious when I disagreed with you, I made you feel uncomfortable…It was obvious the moment each person disagreed with you, and you persisted even when explained why. Good luck in explaining why your way, is better than anyone else’s. For me, stop with your badgering, I don’t agree with you, as already mentioned. This is the second time I have mentioned this to you. Stop attacking me for what I may believe…especially when each person on this site has the right to their own opinion.”

Priceless circular reasoning subsequent to rereading my previous posts that show no such thing as me performing these alleged acts. IS YOUR JOKE OVER YET???

LOL, more dishonesty, IC…LOL

That was not a quote…although, you made it one…nor was it misguided.

Have a good one.

1 Like

Tin-man, dogalmighty, boomer 47, et al,

One of MANY threads that I have started as a POE FUNDY Christian is the following link in which I come in through the back door, like at a gay restaurant in North Hollywood, California. Now, if you don’t get the gist of what this post represents, and follow up posts in the same vein, then you are missing another way of making the pseudo-Christians embarrassed fools by using their Bible!

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4273-at-your-next-party-strip-naked-for-jesus-spirit-coming-over-you-praise?page=1&post_number=1

IS YOUR JOKE OVER YET? … YES?

Nope, I don’t think so, you are still arguing.

@21stCentury Re: Your trolling POE activities

Ummmm… Sooooo, uhhhh… Let me see if I am understanding this correctly… :thinking:… You (as an atheist) arrive on an atheist site and start bragging about your dishonest tactics of posing as a theist on religious sites in an effort to expose and ridicule theists for how they dishonestly represent their respective religions?.. And then you somehow get your panties in a wad when we call you out on it, and act all surprised and butt-hurt when nobody heaps praises on you for such a fabulous idea?.. Hmmmm… :thinking:… Well… Alrighty then…

1 Like

Dogalmighty,

You guys are wearing yourself out! How long can you proceed with even more of your nonsensical Diatribe relative to reading entities into my posts that are not there to begin with? Okay, I’ll play along a little bit more for your enjoyment when you return.

When are you going to call it? LOL!

Tin-man, dogalmighty, boomer 47, et al,

Tin-man, circular reasoning #154368643256-3! You guys are really incredible in playing your ruse out this far! Got to hand it to you, where you can follow others in the same vein where you are giving me actions that are not present to begin with in my posts!

Where did you guys get your comedy routine from? If you’re really serious in flaunting this on another member, let me give you some more serious comedy that you haven’t even thought of, okay? You guys are only about 25 percent there, where I’ll give you material to easily get you past 100 percent, okay? I’ll be able to get you guys out of your stuffed and pressed shirts, and start you in wearing casual Hawaiian shirts instead, okay?

Seriously, you guys need a new writer because your material sucks hind teat, where I was writing your wanting level of material in the 4th grade. ;(

@dogalmighty

(whispering)…Psssst… Hey… doG… Don’t look now, but it would appear our resident POE/Troll is starting to show his true colors… :shushing_face:… Shhhhh… Don’t tell him we noticed, though… (giggle)…

2 Likes

You are straining to make an argument against Christianity by quoting Samuel’s account of Saul search for David. Saul hadn’t stripped off at a party, wtf?

Saul was trying to find David who was hiding from him for fear of being killed.
1 Samuel 19:23 says the spirit of God came on Saul and he began prophesying (we aren’t told what he prophesied) on the way to Naioth in Ramah. He didn’t strip off until after the journey to Naioth, where in a desperate theatrical bronze age performance displayed how much he wanted Samuel’s help by falling at Samuel’s feet naked. Samuel has already denounced Saul as a king back in 1 Samuel 15 for not utterly destroying the Amekalites, so he was doubly anxious for any help at all in patching things up with David who, as Saul realised, was destined to replace him as king. He wasn’t engaged in a display of worship and certainly not for Jesus, as yet unborn, this guy was at the end of his tether, maybe even a little deranged as a result of it.

You might think you have embarrassed a whole bunch of ‘pseudo Christians’ but I think you have just confused a lot of people. I wouldn’t say you provided any substance supporting atheism but instead maybe only provided proof for the theists on that forum that there are a lot of fellow theists with weird ideas.

As I have said, according to their own scripture I don’t believe there are any true Christians, but my game is not to make them look like embarrassed fools, that only makes them angry and even more resolute in their faith.
Rather I prefer to use the bible to encourage them to question what they think they believe. It was precisely because when I was a Christian reading further into the Bible than the usual disinfected bible guides to become a better Christian, I understood the inanity of it all and became an atheist instead.
Sowing seeds of doubt is more productive than trying to raze forests.
But as has been said already you are free to engage with theists anyway you like. There is no atheist dogma.
And you can keep your blowsy loud Hawaiian shirts. I prefer my casual denims.

1 Like

@21stCentury Re: “Seriously, you guys need a new writer because your material sucks hind teat,”

Surprisingly, I have to agree with you on that. However, please tell me, Mr. Smartie Pants, how the fuck am I suppose to fire MYSELF??? Even worse, I have YET to find another writer who will work for cheap beer and stale nachos. Good help is SO hard to find… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Tin-Man

Was it the bragging of a pedophilia ban or herd immunity or both, that triggered your memory?

Err, hello, you’re describing me I think…stale nachos and beer is more than adequate recompense for my remedial and perfunctory literary efforts.

Will you FedEx the beer and nachos on a pro rata exchange? What’s the rate of pay per 100 words say?

EDIT: You owe me beer and nachos btw, as far I’m concerned I started work the minute I read your post… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, century21 has NO credibility- zippo - nadda - none.

Personally, my goal is to get as “close to what is true” as possible and I engage others with that same intention (until they do not act with integrity)…

Century21 (hey, wasn’t there a business that sold houses named that???) you admitted your a POE and a TROLL and I don’t give a flyin’ fuck that you are trolling the “religious” BECAUSE YOU SUCK…your reasoning sucks, your use of language sucks, your “character” sucks.

Personally, I’m not into buying your fucked up shitty houses you’re trying so desperately to sell…

2 Likes

Maybe it would be helpful if instead of just stating that posts are circular reasoning; if you instead explicitly showed how they are circular reasoning.

2 Likes

Nyar… that WOULD require “reasoning” when he’s busy running in circles :o:

1 Like

That would be a valid observation though, and not a stick to poke someone with to provoke a response.

And a cursory read through his posts suggests he enjoys the latter.

1 Like

Your beliefs and actions are counter to mine. You seem willing to do the wrong thing for what you believe is the right reason. History has taught us that this is how one rationalizes dishonest and or immoral behavior.

1 Like