God (Yahweh/Jehovah) DOES exist

And here’s why…
If God doesn’t exist, then who created EVERYTHING that exist?..the Sun; Moon; Stars; Universe; Planet; Life; Oxygen; Human, Animal and Plant life; you, me and everyone, then?

– Man didn’t do it.
– (Evilution) Evolution didn’t do it.
– Then WHO DID?
God DID that’s who…Genesis 1:1-2:3 CLEARLY explains the who, what, when, where and how of the Creation of ALL THINGS.

“In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth (EVERYTHING in and outside of them).”

1 Like

Well, you are assuming that the universe was created and by a who.

I simply don’t make those assumptions.

3 Likes

Why should I believe that? Lots of things are written in lots of books. Are they all believable?

2 Likes

Alright, let us use some COMMON SENSE regarding things we have proof of and can confirm with logic and facts that exist, okay?

1st-How did EVERYTHING come into existence, if (as you say and believe) that God doesn’t exist, then? Please explain to me your belief of anything about the bibles account of Creation, etc. Thank you :).

1 Like

DO NOT put words into my mouth! I never said I thought gods don’t exist. Did I?

1 Like

I think (note that I’m not using the word believe) that it is one of the many creation stories that have been told throughout time.

2 Likes

The Sumerians beat Yahweh to it, sorry. The oldest texts in the world CLEARLY explains the who, what, when, where and how

The gods An, Enlil, Enki, and Ninhursanga created the Sumerians and comfortable conditions for the animals to live and procreate.

It is written in the Sumerian language and dated to around 1600 BCE.[1] Other Sumeriancreation myths from around this date are called the Barton Cylinder, the Debate between sheep and grain and the Debate between Winter and Summer, also found at Nippur.

2 Likes

OK. I stand corrected and do apologize. Please for give me for my error. And, why the hostile tone with me. Can we not respectfully and peacefully communicate with each other as (mature) adults. I not here to insult or fight with you or anyone. I am just discussing a topic and tying to sharing what I understand regarding the topic. May God help and bless you both in our endeavors and communications. Amen. HalleluYah!

1 Like

So, what do you think and believe about how everything was created; and who do you believe created them?

1 Like

Praise Enlil!!! Mind you, since it’s communication we’re seeking, I’ll ask for Thoth’s guidance and direction.

1 Like

Another assumption. Why do you assume I was being hostile by emphasizing a couple of words with caps. You used caps and notice that no one accused you of being hostile

1 Like

Perhaps because only @HalleluYah can use caps?

2 Likes

Maybe it has always existed (in one form or other).

3 Likes

Again, that question uses an assumption that there was a creator. I make no such assumption.
If you instead want to ask how I think the universe came about, I’ll answer by saying I don’t know yet. It’s being investigated.

1 Like

Does that include you, me and everyone (all human beings) as well?

Perhaps (some constitute parts, etc).

2 Likes

Okay. How is it being investigated (or you investigating it)?

1 Like

How old are you? Have you been homeschooled?

2 Likes

Astrophysicists, cosmologists, etc. are studying the origins of the universe, and if there actually was one. Unlike some folks, their curiosity for verifiable evidence was not sated by any ancient creation stories.

2 Likes

I am sorry for the misunderstanding of my capitalized words, I was simply tying to emphasize the importance of what I was explaining or asking. The capital words was not meant to convey or express me yelling, shouting or expressing hostility in any way. I sincerely apologize. Again, I am truly sorry.