God (Yahweh/Jehovah) DOES exist

Okay. Thanks for explaining this to me.

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Okay. Thanks for your reply.

@HalleluYah, can you demonstrate that your god exists?

2 Likes

Can I demonstrate that my God exist. No, I can not. But I can prove that He does exist.

1 Like

Prove
verb

demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument

3 Likes

Is this the difference you are asking for:

Prove- You will explain the truth about something through actions or words . We usually use “prove” in conversation. Example: “I will prove how much I care about you by cooking dinner for you.” Demonstrate- You will show the truth through physical action. Example: “I will demonstrate this experiment in class today.”

God bless you and help you in every way He knows best for you. Amen. HalleluYah!

Nope. Sorry. I don’t accept this. I make my decisions. I live with the results/consequences of them.

3 Likes

Besides, this is your response to me inquiring about your actual knowledge or life experience?

Weird.

Why the word games? You use the word demonstrate, and I used the word prove. I know that I meant and you know what you meant. I do not need to be educated on the meaning of what I said. Please, let communicate as mature adults or not at all. Okay?

Then why did you use prove instead of demonstrate? Can you demonstrate it. No. So why the use of prove?

You have only proven it to yourself. Not a difficult task.

@HalleluYah, did you not understand my explanation of how to use quotes and the @ symbol in this forum? If not, I’ll try with different words.

In what way was @Whitefire13 immature?

1 Like

Are you angry with God for some reason?

This is your response to my questions?

Which god would you like for me to be mad at? :laughing:

2 Likes

Good-bye. You do not want to discuss or debate biblical topics, you want to argue and fight about any and everything (for whatever the reason). Take care and God bless you :).

Bye :wave:

someone take the fucking “we want conversion” sign from the goddamn fucking door

3 Likes

I guess not. Or….you’re leaving because you didn’t like that you were asked a question about your god. Hmmmm……makes me wonder who doesn’t want discussion. I just can’t figure out how me asking you about your god in an a/theism debate forum is fighting about any/everything.
You’ve decided to leave so I’m probably talking into the wind, but I’ll say this in case a new poster reads some of these strings before joining in. If you want to plop your keyboard in a place like this, be prepared to have your words, assumptions, beliefs, etc. scrutinized.

2 Likes

No worries, I am not leaving because of your question, I want to leave because of your attitude about what I am saying and how “I choose to express myself”. I’ll gladly tell you of my faith and God if you are still interested. All is well with me. No harm done :).