Brainwashing at its Finest

I’ve been an insulin-dependent diabetic for over 30 years and although my mother is very religious, there was never any confusion as to how critical this medication is. My wife pointed this one out to me and it’s the first report I’ve seen of it happening in Australia. It’s much more common in America.

Religion isn’t good for anybody.

1 Like

I fucking hate religion.

3 Likes

I have to think it must have been awful for that child, and at least no one can continue torturing her now, which is a fucking gross thought to feel. These people are depraved barbaric sociopaths, fuck religion.

5 Likes

Well, you know… They weren’t real Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Pagans, Wiccans, Protestants, Catholics, Mormons, Breatharians, … BUT one thing is for sure… THEY WERE FUCKING NUTJOBS!

4 Likes

Reading this part of the article pisses me off. If religtards who believe this are parents. They should have their kids taken away. This is so obviously a train wreck waiting to happen like the one that OP has posted.

3 Likes

That is a very sad, and sick story.

I am diabetic, and did not discover that until I was deep into excess blood/sugar levels. It is a very very uncomfortable feeling, something I hope to never discover again. When I visited my doctor, she told me that (I have been her patient for over 40 years) she had never seen me so drained of energy.

Those who die from diabetes perish in a very painful and uncomfortable manner.

5 Likes

I went for months with the disease before diagnosis. Once you start insulin-therapy, stopping it is a new trauma all on its own because the development of the disease is entirely different to treating and then not treating it. Some of my worst issues were after starting treatment.

I couldn’t imagine her environment in my worst nightmares.

3 Likes

Having worked directly with this specific population there is absolutely nothing you can say that would not be an understatement regarding the absolute torture and maltreatment our medical profession forces on these people in the name of health care as they lie in their beds, flesh dropping from their bodies and body parts being chopped away by insurance mongering caregivers. This is one of the BIG reasons I am pro euthanasia. But the diabetic population is not the only population grossly mistreated by our medical system. The shit we do in the name of ‘CARE’ is fucking insane.

4 Likes

That’s why I’ll keep saying that religion is a mental disorder, no matter how many bans I’ll get on social media or forums!

2 Likes

Well it certainly should be!

1 Like

Just a thought for those talking about diabetes, you might consider looking into a vegetarian, vegan, or just a more vegetable centered diet and treating meat as a side dish instead of the main course. I know it is unpopular, but there is a lot of promising study showing that many people can manage diabetes with just simple diet changes.

I went vegan years ago now, I’ve lost 40 lbs, and am no longer considered pre-diabetic or at risk. Also fixed my blood pressure too. I joke with my wife that now I’m going to live longer and have to observe more of this ridiculous mess called humanity. Just can’t let me die young of “natural” causes :joy:

Oh don’t worry, there are plenty more where that one came from…

Edited Ebola

I fully agree. A healthy and controlled diet can avoid and manage diabetes.

@SatanicMechanic

Unfortunately, type-1 diabetes is an auto-immune disorder characterized by the destruction of beta-cells by one’s own immune system. No amount of diet-change is going to cause my pancreas to begin creating the hormone again. Type-2 diabetes is caused by the faux-food industry and is what ‘pre-diabetic’ refers to. Yes, changing your diet definitely helps in that case.

I’m well aware, thank you for clarifying though. That’s why I prefaced my statement with “you might consider” I’m not a doctor, I only play one in a long running robot soap opera. I only make suggestions for people to digest, pun intended, and decide on their own. Many I talk to are blissfully unaware of how much diet and health are intertwined. Just food for thought.

1 Like

My apologies for the defensive undertones. Type-2’s get all the attention these days.

1 Like

No problem, I’m probably at fault for pushing my vegan lifestyle. I’m just happy to be healthier.

2 Likes

Yeah, you need to shutup about it. I’m glad you are healthier, but it is probably “all in your head”…

Edit bacon

1 Like

My wife has a surgical injury to her intestines that leaves her with difficulty digesting most meats as well as no tolerance for gluten. It’s amazing how much hidden sugar is in food, simply as a preservative in many cases. I’m sure pasta and white potatoes cause cancer. She’s taken everything off the flesh list besides chicken, I’ve taken everything out of the starch list except black rice and we dine harmoniously on all the other colours of the rainbow.

If I can psychosomatically change my blood work, then I should probably just start my own religion now. I at least have some real world proof of my powers!

2 Likes