Biden dropped out of the race

And if two of the fathers were immigrants…like someone else we know…

1 Like

And what she thinks as married to someone who supports that deportation.

The Republicans have felt the need to urge their members to avoid racist and sexist attacks on Harris. The need to have to do this in the 21st century is telling…

https://apnews.com/article/trump-harris-attacks-johnson-hudson-76f8e90d24004e49449087787ac031a5

2 Likes

Have they told Trump and Vance? :smirk:

Wouldn’t matter. Even if Trump took the advice. which I doubt he would, he wouldn’t stick to it very long before his base instincts took over. Trump’s nephew, Fred Trump III’s book comes out next week and he paints Trump as a racist who uses the N word privately. Of course, even if Trump said the N word in public it wouldn’t bother his base at all, but it probably would sway more undecideds to vote for Harris.

1 Like

Now that it appears that Harris has the nomination locked up, the next step is her choice of a VP.

I think the best candidates are either Mark Kelly or Andy Beshear.

Mark Kelly is a combat veteran (which would appeal to veterans and active duty military), an astronaut who flew on the Shuttle four times, an engineer, and a Senator from Arizona. He’s a good public speaker and would annihilate Vance in a debate. He would also destroy the GOP on the subject of gun control (he’s the husband of representative Gabby Giffords, who was shot in the head by a right-wing nutjob).

Andy Beshear is the governor of Kentucky. He’d help with the Southern vote and with young voters (he’s 46).

I think it says a lot about Vance that it’s apparently beyond the scope of his understanding as to why anyone would care about the future humanity even if they don’t have children.

2 Likes

1 Like

Apparently they haven’t got the news that she has more than enough delegates in support. More like that they are frantically digging for dirt.

1 Like

Looks like Steven Cheung has learned everything he knows from his lord and cult leader.

1 Like

I’ve been of the opinion they should have been running Harris-Biden (instead of Biden-Harris); since the start of the campaign.

Or even better: Harris-<whoever> from the start. They should have been able to predict that Biden’s age would be an issue. The fact that they did not (or decided to go for Biden anyway) suggests to me some degree of incompetence.

1 Like

President Biden’s stamina held up as well as anyone else in the running for 2020, and during the prior midterms.

Of much greater concern were claims of his past instances of inappropriate touching and crafting the 1994 crime bill, IIRC, which didn’t prevent his candidacy.

Decline can tend to happen more rapidly to some over others in his phase of life, though, in my observation.

1 Like

Watching what’s happening…perhaps the way it’s unfolded is a good thing. It certainly pulled the rug out from under the tangerine nightmare’s campaign.

2 Likes