Atheists & Pagans Mutual Goal

Because you come off insane. You don’t know what Atheism is from what we’ve seen with your posts and silly rantings. You barely understand your own religious beliefs. You make assertions, claims, and insults that are off the wall without any kind of evidence.

Did you not take in what I wrote?

My panels are economic because my electricity costs 44-45 cents a kWH The average cost in the US is 11 cents. That is how much you would save for each kWH generated by your solar panels. In the US the cost of solar panels is between $US2.58 to $US3.38 per watt After subsidies, the average cost of a 6KW system is around $12,000. I’ve established that solar panels are between 20-17% efficient. Do some math. EG in mid summer, full sun, my 5kw system produces up to 20kw hour a day. To pay for that would cost me $8.80. In the US, cost to you would be about $2.20. This is maximum production, not average, and it’s only a full saving if the house uses all of the energy produced. Batteries are not economic on a 5kw system.

Post removed by Admin because it was posted in multiple threads. (spamming)

@GuyWithQuestions You are spamming. This is against forum rules and you will be sanctioned with a week time-out.

I am reminded of the Christian Witch burnings going on in Kenya. Look at the crowds and ask, “Where are these good people.” Would you fact the crowd and try to get them to stop? You would be burned alive yourself. What could possibly be done?

I doubt any of my methods would be effective there, apart from putting me next on the list of combustables. My only strategy would be to air-drop in some Starlink terminals in the hope they begin to learn.