Atheists in the building, lets deal with this

Aww fuck, brace for impact.

But then again, he is just trolling for a response.

Absofuckinglutely.

But dumb…

@Sorrentino OR other theists…

Moving on to god’s promises (lol - good as the invisible cheque they’re written on)…

So Moses dies (god was mad at him…I mean mad) and Joshua is to take over
( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua%201&version=NIV&interface=amp )

First off - the nation can kill and steal (no law against that being carried around in the Ark) and god has given them laws already to own people as property and rape and the lowly position of women and daughters, etc etc…

They are good to go!

Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. 5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

AND chapter 3

Joshua said to the Israelites, “Come here and listen to the words of the Lord your God. 10 This is how you will know that the living God is among you and that he will certainly drive out before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites, Girgashites, Amorites and Jebusites. 11 See, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth will go into the Jordan ahead of you.

AND DEUTERONOMY, 1st Chapter … god is making sure everyone knows… ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%201&version=NIV )

8 See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land the Lord swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.”

BUT Jehovah loves “credit” (ask Moses) so god makes it CLEAR in Chapter 9:3-6 (same Deut.)

“… It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the Lord your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 6 Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the Lord your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.”

After all, the Law was there to keep reminding them that they were “sinners”. God knew “his” people…

So out they go…killing, baby bashing, stealing,
burning, etc…

Back to Joshua 10:20-23

…For it was the Lord himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy,

So Joshua took the entire land, just as the Lord had directed Moses, and he gave it as an inheritance to Israel according to their tribal divisions. Then the land had rest from war.

Whew…it’s over PROMISE KEPT - PROPHECY FULFILLED… bbbuuttt, whaaaa’s this???

NOPE. Joshua is old, retiring and …

Chapter 13
When Joshua had grown old, the Lord said to him, “You are now very old, and there are still very large areas of land to be taken over.
2 “This is the land that remains: all the regions of the Philistines and Geshurites, 3 from the Shihor River on the east of Egypt to the territory of Ekron on the north, all of it counted as Canaanite though held by the five Philistine rulers in Gaza, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Gath and Ekron; the territory of the Avvites 4 on the south; all the land of the Canaanites, from Arah of the Sidonians as far as Aphek and the border of the Amorites; 5 the area of Byblos; and all Lebanon to the east, from Baal Gad below Mount Hermon to Lebo Hamath.

OH NO!!! Back to war boys - uh, duh…I forgot some areas …

:astonished: ohhhh and some more…

Joshua 15:63 says, “As for the Jebusites , the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out ; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem to this day.”

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. They weren’t all gone! Can’t cash an invisible cheque written by an invisible sky daddy…

Oh dear, he’s peddling the “only a theory” creationist bullshit. How cute.

Here’s a clue for you.

in the realm of science, a theory is an integrated explanation for a class of entities and interactions of interest, which has been tested experimentally to determine its accord with observational data, and found via such testing to be thus in accord.

As a corollary, a scientific theory is as far removed from “made up shit guess” as it’s possible to be outside the world of pure mathematics.

Evolutionary postulates have been tested again and again countless thousands of times, both in the laboratory and with respect to observations of the biosphere, and passed every test with flying colours. Unlike ex recto creationist assertions.

But don’t let this fact sway you from continuing to be a shill for the Duplicity Institute’s lies and bullshit.

@Sheldon
@David_Killens
@Whitefire13
@Calilasseia
et al
Ok, you guys win, if it makes you all feel better. The cussing game that is. LMAO.
You all trying to save face, with barrage of insults, LMAO, saw that. I wonder how many of your logic laws you guys break per day, Logic criminals.

I would now like to go engage others who have keen critiques to offer elsewhere. Thanks for having me. We meet again somewhere.

Thanks for the warning, but I hope not.

Something I’ve noticed over the years: those who like to talk about logic, typically don’t have a clue what they are talking about.

2 Likes

Butthurt because your canards have been fed into the shredder? Such as your canards about scientific theories and scientific postulates?

Don’t slam the door on the way out.

Oh, and my remark about you being a shill for the Duplicity Institute arises from a large body of evidence accumulated over a decade or more of dealing with such people. Your post content matches exactly the output of said individuals. Noting the requisite correspondence by reference to observational data isn’t a “cussing game”.

As for logic, you’ve repeatedly demonstrated that you wouldn’t recognise logic if it backed an M1 Abrams main battle tank into your ribcage. Here’s a test you can attempt in order to demonstrate otherwise:

[1] What is the rigorous definition of ‘implication’?

[2] Explain why the material conditional has to be deployed with care and diligence in any properly constructed logical derivation;

[3] Explain why the rules of passage for quantificational schemata work for the material conditional, but not the biconditional.

If you understand logic in the manner you assert, the above three questions should be easy to answer. I’ll enjoy seeing you evade them.

Hey - nice talking to you funny man!!! Don’t cash any invisible cheques or try to take land that’s “promised“ to you!

We hear this non-sense all the time from crackpots, and it always peeks my curiosity. What exactly are they suggesting a theory should change into? A rubber chicken? :woman_shrugging:

Sorrentino Thanks for having me.

Bye then…

1 Like

Those goddamn killer bunnies :rabbit:

And you are?

Some of us are, but your claim begs the question; why ask scientific questions of us if you think we are so ignorant?

I love it. The creatard method played out to perfection.

1. Spew ignorant creatard rant, evolution is a great subject to use.
  2. Get called out and corrected.
  3. Claim superior intellect and double-down on ignorance.
  4. Get called out again, have it explained to you in detail.
  5. Spew insults.
  6. Have views rightfully mocked.
  7. Spew more insults, claim victory and leave.
  8. Wash, rinse, repeat.
2 Likes

@NewSkeptic

Would this be the time to introduce a new term?

Holy Karen.

From the creatard that denies the scientific fact of evolution, and posted the hilarious creatard howler “evolution is just a theory”.

@Sheldon - you’d appreciate the “logic” hehehehehe

Scientarts… yup - it takes a “special” person…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZBe8BizzA

Spoken like a true indoctrinated dweeb; can’t see past the words “fucking idiot” to comprehend what has actually been said. You are so caught up in how the message has been delivered that you have lost the ability to rationally discern what in the fuck the message was in the first place.

The only face people have been trying to save is yours. The fact that you do not have the ability to pick up on basic facts of demonstrated knowledge and evidence simply serves to make your posts some of the most embarrassing shit we have seen on the site in a while. You have ripped off your face and tossed it in the trash, there is no saving it at all.

Oh fuck! The dweeb is gone? If there were evidence for a god and he was standing next to me doing magic tricks, and could teleport White to Korea, I would thank him.

1 Like

One night only! RULES - NO cleaning the bathroom before I arrive…I likee it dirty :kissing_heart:

For what it is worth; that flat Earther doesn’t seem any crazier than the average theist poster here, imo. And considerably more sane than a few I can think of.

1 Like