Atheists and abortion

All theists are Agnostic. There isn’t a theist out there that I have ever met that knows one damn thing about the god they worship. Unfounded assertion after assertion with no evidence at all backing up their claims. How much more agnostic can a theist get?

4 Likes

You have to define “children.” A blasphmus is not a child. You are attempting to rescue a “potential child.” As far as I am concerned, as long as you are willing to pay for the mother and the child you can have your way. If not, you are a hypocritical ass.

2 Likes

Potential is right. IF every time men had sex, they risked death, physical disability, social shunning, a life altering interruption of their education or career, and the sudden life-long responsibility for another being (not just child-support) I think they’d expect a choice in the matter. Life begins with the sperm!!! SINCE men can impregnate many women at once over the course of 9 months, AND women can only carry one fetus - PERHAPS controlling their “reproductive health” BY snipping (vasectomy) at age 12-13 (as young as girls that can get pregnant) AND only reversing the procedure UPON the consent OF THE WOMAN who will incubate the fetus SHOULD be equally considered :smirk:

4 Likes

I’d vote for that. It would make sex safer for everyone,. And when the men get their vasectomy, the doctor who did the operation tattoos his phone number across the scrotum so that the woman can call him up and make sure the man is not lying. I think its a great idea. The problem is Big Pharm. Do you really think they are going to allow women to stop taking the pill? Do you really think they want a solution? Not in a million years. The resistance will be mighty.

2 Likes

Ha Ha Ha…I saw Bigfoot running across my pasture this morning, but since I cannot verify it to you then it has a 50/50 chance of “going one way or the other”.
I think you are, no wait, I know you are seriously confused and need to be slapped.

2 Likes

He was taking a big shit in my back yard this morning. No… wait… I think that was the big hairy homeless guy that I caught squatting. :thinking:

Well since you haven’t verified it to me then I guess it has a 50/50 chance of going either way. So Bigfoot is still looking pretty good.

1 Like

When faced with the choice… remember go fantasy, undemonstrative narrative - just to be “safe”.

1 Like

FUCK all you guys, I know you are talking about me.

1 Like

Ah spoken like a “true Christian”

1 Like

Well given your “it’s all about me” mentality, it is easy to see why you might think that. From an “objective” point of view the similarities are of such overwhelming clarity as to diminish any question as to the true nature of the aforementioned discussion.

That’s my point exactly. Your duplicitous guilful utterances of blundering similies are so perspicious as to diminish any questions as to the aforementioned discussion to which I, from all points of view, fully grok the absolute objective connotations of your intent to veil your unfeigned meanng in emblematic utterances which hold idiosyncratic meanings that you assumed only you and Tin could comprehend. Nevertheless, I have seen throught the guise and recognize the scheming utterances for the actuality of what they are. I didn’t fall off the banana boat yesterday.

1 Like

Your assumptions and dalliances with the notion(s) of some sort of concealed agenda which arguably could betoken a propensity, or dare I say, predisposition towards a purely symbolic representation of that which has been shown to be irrefutable in its composition and exactitude, unambiguously provides ample proof of the very well-defined and heretofore undisputed paranoid reactions to those things which are easily identified as having been or are now areas of unresolved internal conflicts on the part of those who would accuse the “innocent” of “scheming utterances”. As far as the banana boat straw man, no one would accuse you of falling off the banana boat when it was clearly a turnip truck, and it was a long time ago, judging from your inability to differentiate between the two and the fading bruises to your fragile ego.

1 Like

Your inane asservation as to the vulnerable nature of my self-admired character has most naturally fallen on quashed receptors of auditory phenomena. My ‘assumptions,’ ‘nay, documentationally confirmed testimonial,’ as to the concealed agenda which inarguably may not be concentrated to be shown irrefutable in composition or exactitude still unflinchingly and authentically exemplifies your Machiavellian attempt at fine-spun mockery and equivocating verisimilitude with regard to my afore mentioned assertion. I would envisage nothing less from a paltry substandard prototypal representative of the avian species; which of whom, inefficaciously undertook the pursuit of surreptitiously coding comprehensively and conclusively slanderous proclamations of my nocturnal comportment concealed within the penned transmission of communiqué to the assemblage
of populace and the aluminumly challenged. Witnessing said meanderings of inept absurdity, I am persuasively compelled to exculpate myself from said meanderings, and specify that it is not I but thou who possesses the incapacity of distinguishing a brimming conveyance of Musaceae from a conveyance freighting brassica.

1 Like

Wow! What a convoluted thought process you have! Perhaps you should believe in and worship all gods (there are thousands of them!) so you cover all bases and don’t end up burning in pain because you didn’t believe in the right one.

2 Likes

So, in your opinion, is male masturbation murder because it results in millions of dead sperm, any one of which could have resulted in a living child?

2 Likes

Okay, dammit. Be honest. How many Google searches did you do to make that post? That’s cheating, you know?

Only 1. The thesausus, thearsus, thearsus, thatsus, theosauraus, awww fuk, companion to the dictionary is my friend.

1 Like

Despite your pathetic exertions premeditated and designed to obfuscate and linguistically obliterate what can effortlessly be characterized as demonstrably incontrovertible exemplifications of behavioral anomalies particularized to such exacting detail as to render specific examination(s) irrelevant, obsolete, and redundant in the extreme over and over again and repeatedly as well.
The blatant divagation so prominently displayed utilizing a distorted and ideated notion of anthropocentrism so repugnant as to cause a recoiling and uncontrollable spasmodic and fluctuating psycho-sexual revulsion exceeded only by the immeasurably offensive declarations of “slanderous proclamations” which could easily serve as verification of obsessive mendacity, substantiates the totality of unambiguous bifurcation and unnecessary segmentation constructed to facilitate concurrance with episodically divisive and duplicitous knavery. The inept circumlocution identified by unrelated and inapplicable analogous failings exemplifies a dis-ingenuous portrayal designed to beguile the unsuspecting insouciant participant. The prominently observable incapacitations involve not the accused but rather the accuser who is incapable or belligerently unwilling to acknowledge the staggering reality of their inability to identify the dissimilitude existing between their own musculus sphincter ani and a terra firma concavity.

1 Like

Hey, Cog!.. COG! Yo, man, if I’m reading this correctly, I’m pretty sure Skrit just said you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground. (Figured I would save you the trouble of having to look it up.) Oh, and the rest of it just pretty much says you are full of shit. But seeing how it was done so eloquently, you can’t really get too upset about it.