Atheists and abortion

Why are you here exactly?
What you really mean is I’ve asked a couple of difficult questions and you don’t like it.

You hate everyone here.
How could you possibly know that? It might be you hating me really. Think about that.

I figured you would have found a community where you were happy. Someone says one thing and you go off like a Karen with the usual… " Dur duuurrrrrr duuuurrrrrr you stupid! go fuck yurself yew asshole! I’m smarter den yooouuuuu!! durrrrr durrrrrrrr!!!" :wink:

I haven’t gone off at anyone. Youre the nut case who has gone off. Read what you just wrote.
Youve got some issues son.

But I’ve asked the questions in the op and no one has addressed them yet its me who get asked why I’m here. If you have an issue with the questions say so. You won’t go to hell for answering them.

1 Like

It’s the sum total of your posts towards the members here.

I never said I hated you. You just never have anything nice to say.

You’re deflecting. Yes you have. Posts do not lie. Even if you check the “edit” on someone’s posts, you can see what they added or took away.

Because you mouth off at everyone. If I go to your profile and pull your post count. That’s probably most of what you’ve posted are insults towards the people here.

Never said I did.

I already answered that question is this thread here. You’d know that if you would have used the search function for an already existing thread.

Oh I am so sorry if I offended you with my “shut”. Let me try again…It is unfortunate that you feel the need to establish that you are not intimidated by Cog’s “self assessed intellectual superiority”. It is so inspiring to know that you are satisfied with your own opinion, although telling someone they can kiss your butt is rather harsh, don’t you think? Please understand that I have done my best to establish the fact that I am clearly enamored with myself and sincerely believe that I am indeed intellectually superior so I would greatly appreciate it if you would try not to give Cog credit for what I clearly deserve.

3 Likes

See? Now you know how I FEEL. Everybody always gives COG all the accolades and pats on the back and all the good candy. Meanwhile, the rest of us are simply expected to sit back and bask in his glory. Glad I’m not the only one who finally sees that.

Well there is some solace in knowing you are not the only one being ignored. I work hard at what I do and it is hurtful to feel unappreciated…

Oh, Bobby… I apologize. I forgot you were there… You may go now…

2 Likes

Yes, here I go again, pissing off the bearers of piddling nugatory bits of dimwitted opinions. If it was good enough for you, and you really didn’t give a shit, you probably would not have replied. Silly child.

Well, I could be your daddy. I used to fuck piddling nugatory dimwitted chicks back when I was a lad. Son? Is that you?

3 Likes

What? Are we having a family reunion? Oh, goody goody! I love parties. Oh, and I dedicate this one to you and your long-lost son, Cog.

1 Like

Oh damn! That brought a tear to my eyes. Oh what a horrible daddy I have been, I am so sorry, Buuuwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! How could I be so cold and cruel,. My poor baby… My little “Poo”… a nickname I affectionatley gave him,. Oh Bob come and give your father a hug.

2 Likes

Yes, you should be ashamed.(not necessarily about this but about a myriad of other issues too lengthy to go into detail over other than in a ranting diatribe, which I am not inclined to do, ever…)

1 Like

Uh huh, and asking Rodney Dangerfield to tell just one joke falls into the same category?

Maybe, but there are some differences which could easily be demonstrated if I was inclined to pontificate to a degree necessary to elucidate in a way that would be both informative and informationally exhaustive, which I would not be likely to do, given the time and space constraints to which we are all bound to one degree or another in most situations likely to occur…

2 Likes

Hey! Listen up, Buster! If you start pontificating around here, you will be expected to clean it up yourself. Otherwise, we will be forced to put a diaper on you just like we did with Cog. (He would never clean up after himself.) Anyway, you’ve been warned.

65 words in one sentence, impressive since you are close to some literary greats such as Vladimir Nabokov, José Saramago, Laurence Sterne, E. B. White, E. B. White, Saul Bellow, Margaret Atwood, Virginia Woolf, William Faulkner, Jane Austen, Gabriel García Márquez, Denis Johnson, Leo Tolstoy, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Orhan Pamuk, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tom Wolfe, E. L. Doctorow, Victor Hugo, Annie Proulx, Philip Roth, Jonathan Franzen, John Updike, Henry James, Thomas Bernhard, Marcel Proust, A. A. Milne, Miguel de Cervantes, Cormac McCarthy, Charles Dickens, Henry James, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Nikolai Gogol, Jules Verne, Malcolm Lowry, Herman Melville, Roberto Bolaño, Steven Millhauser, Samuel Beckett, and Porky Pig in the ability to compose long sentences.

2 Likes

Would elucidating be ok then? I surely would not want to leave a Coggy mess…

1 Like

Damn, I’m slipping. Generally speaking, I try to illuminate various subjects with a point of view which indicate, although not exclusively, a desire to deal with the issue at hand in a manner and approach which would lend a fairness, among other less relevant things, to any and perhaps most, worthwhile, as determined by a general consensus, but not exclusively limited to, discussions and examinations, hopefully leading to a demonstrably better understanding and awareness, which, in my humble opinion, would be the desired outcome for anyone wanting the greatest number of informed individuals possible under the current divisive environment in which we find ourselves at this time…

Well, I suppose. BUT… Only if you do it around the plants. They can always use the extra fertilizer.

I have plenty, so I would be happy to elucidate freely and as often as needed to provide the necessary nutrients with which to nurture additional growth.

1 Like

Not to worry. The diapers rot away after about 6 months. (As long as you don’t wash them.)