Atheism Chat Room

I can name more types of cheese than yer regular guy.

I’m in search of an atheist chat room. This forum looks good but I would still like to find a good old fashioned (atheist) chat room for real time chat with multiple chatters at one time and of course … an audience of lurkers!

For fun.

Why not create one? (2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) We have to post with 20 characters. You will figure it out.

I would much rather support a chat site created one. I would just like to chat without any babysitting being involved.

A chat site called WireClub had a chat site created Atheism chat room until they deleted it back in January. It was the only one of it’s kind online that I could find (besides user created rooms).

My friend is in the progress of building something, when and if it happens, I will post here and include a link to it.

Sounds good. Some of my best discussions are with fellow atheists with whom I share a difference of opinion. Current example is police involvement in the smoking issue. I’ll go no further with that here. Discussions with people who seem to have a rational foundation for their beliefs are just more engaging, And I just might change my mind.

Some people are of the opinion that atheism is an empty topic and that atheists can not have ‘good morals’ etc. I completely disagree, I have much to say but this format is not something I would do on a very regular basis, I would much rather be in a fast paced chat room having discussions with multiple people at the same time.

The Atheist population of the world continues to grow, and people have many things to say about that…I’m one of those people. I identify as a nonthesitic atheist.

Atheism in the World 1900 - 2100 | Atheists Population Growth | Data Player - YouTube

All atheists are non-theistic… you aren’t sayng anything? What do you think the prefix ‘non’ means?

non = expressing negation or absence.

Negation or absence of what? (Theism) What is Theism?

Theism = belief in the existence of a god or gods

Non-Theism = Absence of belief in god or gods.

A = not - The Greek prfefix ‘a’ literally translates “not”
Theist = belief in god or gods.

Atheist = Absence of believ in a god or gods.\

You aren’t saying SHIT!

1 Like

this is the wrong thread for that topic.

you can learn about my nontheistic religion in a thread titled: Non-Theistic Religion

if you wish… it’s optional

Oh, here we go again…

I’m a Homo Sapien Human.
I’m also a male man. (Not to be confused with the Mailman.)
Pretty sure White is a Female Woman.
I have two Canine Dogs and five Feline Cats.
My favorite color is Dark Black.
I really enjoy certain Acoustic Sounds sometimes.
My Sight Vision is not as good as it once was.
Hey, has anybody seen my Footwear Shoes?
I love swimming in Wet Water.

(Edited for the sake of editing.)

2 Likes

Religion does not belong to theists alone.

Its man made. Now I have a religion too.

Suck it.

P.S If you wish to be on topic. Please visit my thread: Non Theistic Religion.
Otherwise SUCK it.

Would that be an Inhaling Suck, or would you prefer a Non-Exhaling Suck?

I prefer for you to suck it sideways, up hill both ways, on a blue moon, certified, bonded and insured.

I hear the Non-Theistic Religion Thread sucks. Im sure its true. I heard it here. It has over a million views thus far.

Suck it and have a wonderful time.

Would that be sideways in a lateral back and forth manner, or sideways in a horizontal back and forth manner?

It don’t much matter, I’ll make ya famous either way.

For Fun:

I agree that topics can wander off topic.

But why is that? Is it because the actual topic is meaningless and boring?

I don't give a thousand fucks

2 Likes

Its because of poor moderation aka helicopter parenting

The purpose of this thread was to find an Atheism Chat Room online.

Read, Respond, Judge

The web is huge Byeeeeeee

Yes, you have a religion, Satanism is a non-theistic religion. Congratulations. Now what? Yes, I too would assert that it seems all religions are man made. So what? You do understand you are preaching to the Choir? Do you have anything interesting to say?

This is not the thread for that topic.

Visit the thread titled : Non-Theistic Religion

I found an atheism Chat room online …see ya there

I will answer all your questions there… and more.

Edit by Admin: Link to alternate chat room removed.

Heeeeey… :smiley:… Does that mean Dave is my daddy? Ooooooo…

@David_Killens Spank me, Big Daddy! I’ve been a baaaaad boy! :stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm. Have you ever heard of chakras? They’re wild. All the atheists are getting into them. I don’t want to brag, but I’m personally the one atheist on this forum who knows the most about how chakras can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! I’ll tell you ALL ABOUT IT and all you have to do is e-transfer me $100. All the atheists know about chakras. It’s the NEW ALTERNATIVE to religion based PURELY ON SCIENCE. FOR ONLY $5.99 USD a week I will supply you with everything an atheist needs to not be religious while still getting ALL THE POSITIVE things that religion offers. HURRY! THIS OFFER WON’T LAST LONG.

Would I lie to you hisss :rat:?

PS. don’t talk to me. I’m in therapy sorting out some issues and I don’t have time to deal with your shit. Some fucking people … I tell you … there’s another asshole born EVERY MINUTE!

2 Likes