Atheism and Communism?

One who uses their left hand for wanking? As opposed to conservatives that conserve their willys for procreation only?

2 Likes

And you know I didn’t even tuck my wiener between my legs and act like a civilized house wife while I served a meal to those sweaty manly men. That’s apparently very out of character for liberal leftists.

1 Like

And how many of them smacked you on the ass anyway? Oh, by the way, it doesn’t count if they said, “Good game,” as they smacked you.

2 Likes

:frowning: none unfortunately, these namby pamby ultra straight patriots whose blood oozes masculinity like a petrol sucking v8 small block monster truck engine, ripping down monster energy drinks while spiking yeagerbombs with the bros was too scared to show some brotherly love.

I did get way more than a few thank you’s though. People showed appreciation, felt good to show people stereotypes are absolutely stupid most the time.

Well, damn. Not even ONE “Good game” smack? That’s disappointing. Sorry, dude. :pensive: It’s guys like that who give Rednecks a bad name. Insecure assholes.

Ah…so what you’re saying is that sometimes it is ok to stereotype? Do I get to choose when, or is it a random sort of thing? You sound like all Atheists (how was that?)

And why wouldn’t it be? Sometimes stereotypes can be fairly accurate. For instance: All theist trolls think they are clever. (That’s a fair evaluation, in my opinion.)

Here’s another: All Southern rednecks drink beer. (I should know. I’m a Southern redneck.)

So, yeah, sometimes stereotypes ARE silly. Yet, sometimes they are actually true. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

(Never Mind the INTRO) He did not ask you if they were true or not. He asked if it was, “Okay to Stereotype.” (I see you did respond to that initially.) You hit the nail on the head calling them silly. You could even assert, that we all do it. Our brains are just wired to lump shit together. Hey! They work just like our asses in that regard.

Is it Okay? When you know you do it and when you can think critically around your own bullshit… it has to be okay. Imagine functioning in a world where there was no stereotyping. How could one tell the cowboys from the Indians, the biker gangs from the kids on trikes, the housewives from the heroine-addicted hookers? (Anyone who sees distinct categories in anything I have mentioned has not yet read deep enough or learned to critically think about their ability to stereotype.)

So, is it okay? I think it is necessary. We don’t have time to sit and figure out every interaction we have with other human beings. So, ‘Yes,’ there are times when it is okay. There are also times when it can make you look like a dumbass. “So, Be Careful.”

1 Like

Wow Coggie old boy…don’t get your rolling pin dislodged…I get it, I really do. I stereotype all the time. For example, I know that all chimps are incapable of detecting sarcasm.
Seriously though, sometimes it is more a thing of pattern recognition. In those situations as you described above, quick evaluation is demanded and time indeed might enter into the equation. Stereotyping is, in general, an oversimplified generalized definition or identification or even belief which is held, and often employed as an intellectually lazy or dishonest response. I find it similar to or even commensurate with deeply held prejudices when used as such. Sometimes it is just a recognition of a pattern. It is good advice to “be careful”…

Well done Skriten, you stereotyped so good you irritated our loving baboon friend. 🫣 maybe we will try again next week junior.

1 Like

And based on your posts that compare fundamentally white controlled nations with third world nations, the alarmist fearmongering about dropping birth rates, your blatant extreme right wing ideologies, my conclusion is that all of this is to sell your white replacement theory.

from EXPLAINER: White 'replacement theory' fuels racist attacks | AP News

WHAT IS THE ‘GREAT REPLACEMENT THEORY’?

Simply put, the conspiracy theory says there’s a plot to diminish the influence of white people.

Believers say this goal is being achieved both through the immigration of nonwhite people into societies that have largely been dominated by white people, as well as through simple demographics, with white people having lower birth rates than other populations.

3 Likes

When I was young it was the CHINESES, AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH! But then they stopped themselves by developing a conscious and instituted the “One Child Policy.”

Next it was the Commies. Damn Commies were going to invade the USA but we dropped an Atomic Bomb on Cuba and Annexed Brazil to gain control of the Panama Canal and a shorter route to Hawaii. Thereby thwarting their Global Denomination.

1 Like

You forgot adding “under God” to the pledge of allegiance (which is in and of itself is a stereotypical propaganda and indoctrination tool) and declaring “In God We Trust” to be the US’s official motto in 1956. Those countermeasures should teach them not to mess with the US!!!11!!1!!oneone!1!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was keeping those up my sleeve in the event someone challenged me. “Don’t Trend on Me. Straws and Stripers Foever. In Kindome come, thighs will be done on earth as they are in heaven. Finger licking good.” God so saved the world that whever bleeds in him shall have a perish of loaves and fishes.