Yes! Way to go!

Back up and running!

6 Likes

16 days … wow.

For whoever fixed this problem, thank you.

2 Likes

What the hell happened? I missed everybody.

1 Like

Well done, I wasn’t concerned at all, honest.

7 Likes

That felt like forever. Is it DDOS attacks?

2 Likes

Over my two years here I have witnessed the occasional short term outage and attributed it to DDOS. That being said it takes a lot of resources to sustain a DDOS attack over many days.

2 Likes

What is a DDOS attack?

3 Likes

Distributed denial of service attack….its used to disrupt traffic to a given site.

2 Likes

Hackers plant a program into many other computers, and on a signal, all of them send requests to one IP. All of a sudden a server gets hundreds of thousands incoming requests. It overloads the server.

1 Like

…(bashing out from bathroom door… tumbling to floor into hallway… gasping for air)… WHAT… (gasp)… THE… (gasp)… FUCK???.. (gasp-gasp-gasp)… What day is it?.. (heaving cough-cough-cough)… How long was I in there?.. (struggling to get on hands and knees… heavy panting)… Went into the bathroom… (cough-cough)… Saw the horror left behind by Cog… (dry heaving)… Immediately turned to exit, but the lights suddenly went out and the door locked tight… (cough-cough-cough)… Didn’t know what happened. It was HORRIBLE!.. (anguished cry)… WHO THE HELL TOOK THE BANANA PEEL OFF THE DOORKNOB???.. :tired_face::dizzy_face::tired_face::dizzy_face::tired_face::dizzy_face:

(Edited for therapy.)

7 Likes

Uh, well I uh, you know, I uh, was just trying to uh, straighten up a bit and sometimes I get carried away and forget about the warnings…so sorry for any irreversible shock or injury which may or may not have been sustained as a result of my seed-induced obsessive compulsive “tidying up”…

Edit for giggling

2 Likes

I guess Tin-Man hasn’t figured out that I stole his junk jet.

tumblr_nq1dnvYELh1riwt83o5_540

5 Likes

Well, one man’s junk is…

Edit scrapyard accumulates

1 Like

I missed you guys. It is nice to be back in action here.

5 Likes

Thank you. I sometimes think I am the most ignorant person I have ever known.

About acronyms, I mean.

Get in line. I don’t understand what anyone below 30 is talking about. It’s worse when they are under 20. :joy::joy: