Women can't go to heaven?

Before I go any further. I’m going to feign ignorance. Christians make up a lot of shit and have their own beliefs on the mythology. Most of them project their version of their god onto every one else.

I heard a few things a long time ago when I was dating this xtian girl in the mid 2000s. Her mother had remarried to a pastor. It didn’t occur to me that he had mentioned back in 2007 that women don’t go to heaven. I had just rolled my eyes on as usual didn’t think about it. I hated Christianity as much then as I do now.

So having remembered he mentioned it last night, I started looking it up seeing as the bible hates on women I started looking up bible verses on the net. I can’t find anything…All I’ve found is scripture mentioning “men” as usual (not surprised).

Anyways. It could just be a case that the pastor like so so many other Christians was moving the goal posts and cherry picking for his convenience as most do.

2 Likes

Paul believers we will be resurrected as spirit-beings-no longer flesh and blood. Jesus observed that “they will be like the angels and will not marry.” Hence, there will be no need for sexuality. " …24Jesus said to them, “Aren’t you mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25 When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven." The angels in the Bible are always spoken of as male, never as female.

You will hear; “all will be raised up in the flesh, male and female.” However, being raised up does not get you to heaven. Hell is waiting for most of these ‘raised up.’ The Bible does not say, raised up and then go to Heaven. Heaven is a separate issue. Heaven is outside the parameters of this discussion. The fact seems to be "No one goes to heaven, in a female form. Hence, “No Women in Heaven.”

Or this is just a case of anyone being able to twist scripture into saying anything they want to say? Like the first game of baseball was played in the bible. The book starts out - “In the Big Inning”

1 Like