Why don't Christians mind their own business?

If dachshunds are not wolves then why do they have four legs and a tail?
If humans came from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?
If global warming is real, then why does it still snow?
If the Big Bang started time, what happened before it?
If there is no god, how come the earth is so perfect for us?
If the bible / koran made accurate predictions, why discard it as a book of stories?
If you don’t believe in god because there no proof, why believe in atheism since there’s no proof for it?
If you can’t disprove the resurrection, why don’t you believe in it?
If there’s a new moon every month, where did the old one go?
If fish ate seaweed would they get high?

2 Likes

Actually had a religious apologists use that false equivalence once, he cited ice not snow, but it was a mouth wide open moment.

Brilliant post, this one:

…actually made me laugh out loud, I’ll be borrowing that at some point.

If a woodchuck can chuck wood, why is there still more wood?

1 Like

Started a string for this over in Random Fun. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Because they aren’t. The Christians faith in Jesus being God is what separates them from the Jewish. The Jews see Christianity as a cult religion. The Jews do not believe in the New Testament either. That was all on the ancient Romans who took their religion and stretched it out into something completely different. Judaism holds a concept on several other Messiahs such as Yosef and David. You saying that the Christians are Jews is like me saying that the Islamists are Christians. It just doesn’t fit.

2 Likes

Because they aren’t. The Christians faith in Jesus being God is what separates them from the Jewish. The Jews see Christianity as a cult religion. The Jews do not believe in the New Testament either. That was all on the ancient Romans who took their religion and stretched it out into something completely different. Judaism holds a concept on several other Messiahs such as Yosef and David. You saying that the Christians are Jews is like me saying that the Islamists are Christians. It just doesn’t fit.

Jews as a whole don’t like Christians and have been at odds with them for centuries. But that is irrelevant because the Christians believe every word of every Jewish fairytale, whether it’s religious or political. Christians worship the Jewish deity and the Jewish high priest Jesus. They can’t imagine a God who isn’t the Jewish God depicted in the biblical fairytale. And right now they are intent on forcing the Jewish religious fairytale down everyone’s throats, such as the dummy in Louisiana who wants to post the fake Ten Commandments in every school room in the State. If he gets away with it the country will be turned into complete Jewish state. The idiot thinks that he will gain eternal life in heaven.

Remember Esther 8:17 (NKJV) = Esther 8:17

“And in every province and city, wherever the king’s command and decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a holiday. Then many of the people of the land became Jews , because fear of the Jews fell upon them.”

The locals didn’t become Jews by ethnicity; they became Jews by religion. And that is what Christians are even if they are too stupid to realize it .

@FILECABINET has been sent back to his cave under the bridge.

1 Like

But…

I am so tired of this bullshit! Am I having a discussion with a 13-year-old who snuck onto mommy’s computer?

1 Like

What do you mean by Jews and Christians, since you keep insisting they are the same?

Straw man fallacy, your mendacity contuse unabated it seems, as you have been told repeatedly that they are different religions based on the core tenet of Christian belief that Jesus is a deity of living flesh, and all its accompanying superstitious doctrine, is not shared by Judaism, and thus they are not the same.

You have ignored all this and repeated your lie, I should tread very carefully if I were you, as the more you eschew debate, and preach your beliefs, the more it looks like trolling.

Your biblical quote is again irrelevant to your subjective claim which ignores the key and important difference between the two religions, you are again perusing a straw man fallacy, as no one has claim the religious contain no similarities. only that they are not the same religions.

You also failed to answer my previous questions again:

1. How do you claim to know that no deity exists, since it appears to be an unfalsifiable premise, which are unknowable?
  2. How do you know that no evidence for any deity will ever be found, your own words claiming to be able to predict the future.

Ah, I cannot say I am surprised, as always, thank you for your diligence.

1 Like

Here is Top Gear episode America special episode where they venture into the Bible Belt with slogans that the deep south would find deeply offensive as a challenge .