Why do the bishops want to kill us?

I have been mailing this out to the bishops when I have time.

VALUE THEM BOTH – WHAT A CROCK! If I learned one thing as an EX 50+ year old 3-4 x/week cradle Catholic is that the only mortal sin in the Catholic church is being female and your PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT IS DESIGNED TO ENSURE WE DIE OF IT! –
ABORTION IS THE MEDICAL TERM FOR A MISCARRIAGE. None of you are medically competent to put a band aid on a boo boo, but you all think you should control health care for the PLANET! The anti-abortion politicians are quoting sex education from the 1550’s. NEITHER SHOULD BE MAKING MEDICAL DECISIONS.
So, you are going to magically stop all miscarriages? Are you going to magically eliminate medical risk? So, you prefer that the MOTHER die rather than a clump of cells? Can we charge you and the MI non-existent attorney for practicing medicine without a license, wrongful death? (Google can’t find her. She never passed the bar?)
The ‘pro-lifers’ have the same medical competence as the anti-vaxers and are actively trying to INCREASE FETAL & MATERNAL DEATHS! – HOW EVIL DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO KILL WOMEN & BABIES FOR POLITICAL POWER?
Your ‘pro-life’ movement can be summarized as – Only MEN are allowed to murder unborn babies and the mothers too while they are at it. Just ask Bishop Timlin and Cardinal Law. If we complain, you will take away our access to health care & REALLY rack up the death rate. That’ll learn us to get uppity! THE BISHOPS TRUMPETED IT AT THEIR LAST MEETING – KILLING WOMEN IS THEIR PREEMINENT ISSUE!
Now as for funding:
One of my nick names for my daughter is “My pre-existing medical condition “I found out that I was carrying my daughter and getting laid off the same week. I WAS THE FAMILY’S SOLE SOURCE OF INCOME AND INSURANCE! Luckily engineers are usually employable and I was able to obtain another position within a month, but the PREGNANCY WAS NOT COVERED! I had to COBRA. Thank God I had the option.
The mother of my daughter’s best friend told me that HER HUSBAND’S ENTIRE ENGINEERING FIRM WAS DENIED MEDICAL COVERAGE BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT. Her husband resigned so that his co workers could obtain coverage.
I know how much the REPUBLICANS BRAG THAY THEY WANT TO BRING BACK THOSE GOOD OLD DAYS! PREGNANCY IS EXPENSIVE AND THE INSURANCE COMPANIES LOOK FOR EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK TO NOT PAY!
DID YOU CHECK OUT THE DEFINIITIONS WITH THE MEDICAL CODERS? YOU COULD BANKRUPT A LOT OF CATHOLIC HOSPITALS.
The anti-abortionists have shown how they want to force 10 YEAR OLD RAPE VICTIMS TO TRY TO CARRY TO TERM FETUSES THAT WILL LIKELY KILL THEM as their pelvises are not fully developed enough to support a full grown fetus. WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS SURGE IN DISABLED CHILDREN!?
The number of unborn murdered by violence against the mother is roughly equal to those aborted. The Church is perfectly fine with this domestic violence stance. GETTING THE CRP BEAT OUT OF YOU IS NOT A VALID REASON FOR A CHURCH ANNULLMENT.
When I just graduated from college, my land lady told me how her big in the local Catholic Community threw her onto the couch and caused her to miscarry a baby boy. He later used her head to split the 2 X 4’ stud in the wall. Her 5-year-old daughter had to crawl out of the window to run to the neighbors to get Daddy to stop killing Mommy. She divorced him and had to endure the glares from the local priest for daring to divorce Mr. Perfect.
Francis keeps cheering them on. His recent Show Them No Mercy Prayer endorses husbands murdering their wives on trumped up charges of adultery as proper procedure – BRING BACK HONOR KILLINGS!
The Columbia usually has a lovely story right around Mother’s Day of a PROPER Catholic Woman who sacrificed her life for the sake of unviable cells and left her remaining children motherless. The proper Catholic divorce – KNOCK HER UP AND WATCH HER DIE!
It is the western version of sati. Rather than throwing ourselves on the funeral pyres of our dead husband to line the pockets of his family, we are supposed to give our lives to LINE YOUR WALLETS AND THOSE OF YOUR FAT CAT HANDLERS.
St. Maria Gotti shows the Vatican belief that the function of girls is to be willing victims for deranged men. Unless, of course they die “impure,” then they are worthless little sluts who deserved everything they got coming to them.

I was a 3-4 X/week,50 year plus, cradle Roman Catholic watching the pedophile crisis in horror, especially when the previous entity in possession of the vatican compared women who want to be priests to pedophiles. Then the PA bishops ordered all the priests to blatantly lie about PA Bill 1947 which extended the statute of limitations on pedophiles. I complained to my local priest; who handed out the "Catholic’ League’s Essay “Women’s Moral Descent” with its theme that men have the right and moral obligation to decide which women deserve to be raped. I called my daughter at college, crying, saying that the priests were depraved morons totally dedicated to worshipping their d
cks. Her response, “Duh, Mom! I’m sorry you had to figure it out in such a painful way.
Your preeminent issue BETTER be ENSURING IT IS SAFE TO SET FOOT IN A CATHOLIC CHURCH! The evidence is clear. The whole point of your miserable existences is to get off on seeing how much misery and death you can cause.
IT IS NOT PERSECUTION WHEN YOUR VICTIMS FIGHT BACK!
The cruelty is the point! JUST HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT TO KILL US? THE ONES WITH NO “RIGHT TO LIFE” IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ARE WOMEN AND GIRLS!

1 Like

Sadly, this is a good definition on what they are.

The roman catholic decision-makers are old men who have never had a family or the appropriate experience or training.

4 Likes

Talk softly, and carry a big stick.

Did nobody ever tell you this?

You get ARRESTED for carrying a big stick & threatening people.

hand up he has a stick runnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn

What’s the difference between a priest and a tennis player?

A tennis player plays with hairy balls.

2 Likes

I left the Catholic Church so I didn’t have to deal with deranged men fixated on their reproductive organs. Thank you for showing me that the atheists aren’t any different.

1 Like

Thanks for shitting on all atheist because of the comments of one court jester.

2 Likes

I would wager to say more atheists understand what the word NO means though. Making a joke about a group of pedophiles and rapists is some peoples way of dealing with the awful vitriolic feelings these people drag up from our dark places. I have struggled with dark thoughts brought on by hearing about things like this. So instead of rolling through horrific thoughts of awful acts, humor like that keeps me out of my dark places. Don’t like dark humor, sorry I’m not changing. I hear plenty of jokes I don’t like, I shrug my shoulders and keep on stepping.

1 Like