Why Atheists Can't Be Republicans?

White bares her evil soul!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Seriously though, a sad but very true story.

H is a gay friend of mine, a wonderful person. He is funny as fuck, a bottom whore, and when he gets drunk abrasive.

One night while wandering home from a gay bar, he got jumped by 6 other gays who raped him, and gave him AIDS. He went to the police, and sadly, they did nothing.

Out of curiosity- how long ago?

The injustices of the past have improved through awareness… if I was to guess, I’d say around the mid 80s to early 90s (?). I hope this is a historic story and not a modern day :cry:

One segment that has been brutalized (due to its illegal status) are prostitutes. They can be robbed, beaten, raped and killed … rarely do police involve themselves on their behalf.

I do want to protect H. I was about 20+ years ago.

It is very real, he is a close friend and his story is tragic.

I must assume that the cops could not grasp gay-on-gay gang rape. They just dismissed it.

Sickening. Absolutely a sickening non-response and callous disregard for another human being.

I hope this person has healed (obviously with a scar - speaking metaphorically) and has been on meds for HIV.

It’s been illegal for quite some time in Canada to have a sexual interaction (let alone the crime of rape) and not inform the partner of HIV status.

In 1998 the Supreme Court of Canada made a legal ruling that people must disclose their HIV status before having sex. This applied to sex that posed a “significant risk of serious bodily harm”

2 Likes

Yup, true.

The name is generally mainly just to encompass the whole thing, but isn’t it a right for male issues to be talked about and acknowledged without being brought down or downplayed? Isn’t it a human right to have support systems?

You don’t think I can do 2 things at a time? Well, not at the same exact time, considering that your brain can actually only focus on one thing at a time, but you get my point. I’ve met both female and male (and nonbinary ones, too) MRAs or pro-MRAs who are juggling being a parent, having a job, and being an MRA or pro-MRA all at the same time. It’s not impossible.

That’s horrible.