Why are female preachers allowed?

It does now… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

As atheism makes no claims, what in the fuck are you going to disprove. “I don’t believe in God or gods.” Okay, disprove it. Convince me I am lying to myself. (How much more of this idiot must we endure?)

You have set your standard way to high. “Proof” is a mathmatical concept that rarely if ever applies to ‘reality.’ I would love to see ‘Proof’ of a God thing. Still waiting. I completely trashed your last claim. That sterilization of space bullshit. There are hundreds of life forms on this planet that have no trouble at all surviving in space. We know the building blocks of life are floating along on meteorites, in space. The evidence is completely stacked against you. But of course, none of that has anything to do with Atheism or a god. It makes perfect sense that anything comeing from a hot dense mass woiuld be sterile, at least for a while. You know, Big Bang, a HOT DENSE MASS.

Abiogenisis is the best answer we have at this time; however, transpermia looks possible as well. Fact is, we are surrounded by the building blocks of life. Woo Hoo. At least there is more evidence for that than your lame assertion.

Before you can have a “Created” earth, you must have a creator. You don’t get to argue backwards. “Earth is here therefore a creator.” That is about as ignorant an arguent as you could possibly make.

Seriously, this is really getting old now.

1 Like

Cog, this is why we dont get nice things on this site.

You spoiled another chew toy. You and your mate Calli using facts and reason against this defenceless, I suspect friendless, bungalow dwelling old man. He’s probably been banned from his local newsagent and has to drive to buy his daily newspaper. Certainly barred from his local pub.

All you’ve done his drive him onto the streets yelling gibberish displaying his homemade signs.

Wear your teethmarks and Cog supplied shitstains with pride “The Author” , remember only you in all these billions of humans know the real truth of the third earth.

If you ask me nicely, show me the secret touching places I will initiate you into the secrets of the FOURTH earth…only I know its secrets.

1 Like

I like as much stupidity as the next monkey but when the assholes just do this broken record shit and insist they have shown evidence when they have not, and on top of that refuse to engage with facts, evidence, or rational thought… FUCK EM!

1 Like

He kind of reminds me of this guy.

1 Like

You may want to tell the Vatican, they’ll be thrilled to hear this news. Or is the word prove being used as rhetoric again?

You don’t get to decide if others have a god, but if it makes you feel better about your beliefs you can convince yourself you do.

What does “of a scientific inclination” mean?

Have you tried Googling reality, and then delusion? The word definitions would be a good starting point.

Not fully understanding something doesn’t justify adding unevidenced and inexplicable magic, from archaic superstition.

We know natural processes are possible, and we know organic life exists, you’re violating Occam’s razor by adding the unevidenced magic, which of course has no explanatory powers at all anyway…goddidit is not an explanation, it’s a claim.

2 Likes