Whatcha Doing This Summer

What am I doing this summer? Primarily, I will be doing my best to NOT die from heat stroke while working out in the yard and around the house. My tolerance for high temps has gotten lower and lower with each passing year. Grrrrr…

1 Like

I have two dogs, but they stay in a large pen most of the day. My neighbor has a dog that hangs around my house more than her own house. Plus, we have a couple of ducks that poop EVERYWHERE. However, poop in the yard is the least of your concerns in terms of landing. Good luck dodging all the trees. But I will be happy to fix a large bowl of popcorn and watch with amusement while attempts are made. Should be a hoot. :laughing:

(Edit to add: Hey, if you wear your arm floaties, you can feel free to take your chances landing in the pond in front of the house.)

Tin locks the dogs in the shed when everyone gets there. He doesn’t want them getting pregnant again.

1 Like

I think the main supplies needed will be medical if any of us try that yogic flying. Good thing some members have medical training. Of course in order to be able to help then at least one person will have to have the sense not to have hurt themselves too. I’m skeptical :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Yeah I heard that one litter was born with monkey heads and a fondness for bananas.

1 Like

I’m sure that in an emergency @Tin-Man will put down his popcorn long enough to pull a few slivers.

1 Like

It’s not the popcorn I’m worried about, it’s the eggnog.

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard that too. He said he sold it to the circus for $5,000. Some guys have all the luck.

Well hell if he starts drinking eggnog, which I have never had but hear its notorious, is he safe to even pull slivers?

I would have thought @Tin-Man would have offered them to you to raise given that, um well you know, they could be the fruit of your loins biblically speaking.

He’s a greedy bastard. Apparently, these are not the first ape-faced puppies I have running about the world. Or dog-faced apes swinging from the trees. Hell… I could be your father! (LOL)

Hey Dad can you see your way clear to front me a few grand from your poker winnings

2 Likes

Seriously? You really expect me to abandon my popcorn just to treat a few boo-boos? Ha! What makes you think I cannot eat popcorn while putting in a few stitches or starting an IV? And if my patient isn’t whining like a little wimpy baby, I just might offer him/her some while providing said treatment. (Hey, I’m not a TOTALLY selfish asshole. Sheesh! :triumph:)

Hey! I have yew no eye (sometimes) dew my best drunk when I’m work!

I just spent $500 on darts. I’m planning on playing some darts. My favorite set is custom-made. I can’t buy them commercially. I found a company in Korea that will make darts. I’m having my personal set copied. 2 steel tip sets, and 2 soft tip sets. I should be set for life.

2 Likes

Not a fucking thing, same as last Summer, and the one before that.

It’s all over and wasted again :smiley: thx to PC and mobile games

Welcome to the Republic @nowayout. I don’t usually engage in computer games but this summer I was at a family reunion and was introduced to a game called numbers connect and wow what a vampire that was. It sucked up almost all of my free time. Opium for the masses.

I have been working on BSN at a local college.