What is the biggest lie?

What told the chemicals to self replicate ? How would they know how to do that ?

1 Like

That question comes off as “shifting the burden of proof” and a God of the Gaps Fallacy. We Atheists dont claim to know everything like your religion does.

2 Likes

You ever hear of chemistry and biology. They teach those subjects in school. PLUS (and you may find this hard to believe), there are these things now called “websites” where chemistry and biology experts and professors gather to discuss such things. I have a sneaky suspicion that if you find one of those sites, there just might be somebody there who can easily answer such questions for you. Imagine that… Asking somebody who studies that subject and works in that field for a living. What a novel idea. :thinking:

3 Likes

Easier to say “ we don’t know “.
God of the Gaps , Fallacy , Strawman. Yaaaawwwn

1 Like

Easier to say “ we don’t know “
If there is an answer then you can bet your bottom dollar that somebody will be posting it . I won’t stay up waiting for the answer

1 Like

Honest to say.
Then curious.
Observations, research, hypothesis, peer reviews, physical evidence (also scrutinized by peers), predictability, Theory…

As close to WHAT IS TRUE “as humanly possible” - ohhh :open_mouth: and room for more information to ADD to our knowledge base.

3 Likes

Easier to say “ we don’t know “ .
All you are postulating is Science of the Gaps . The idea that only science ( Scientism) can provide answers is as unscientific as you can get .

I borrowed the word “poofed” from atheists - they use it all the time to mock divine creation.

Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: bullshit.

You used the word on an atheist forum where we don’t use that word.

YOU’RE projecting. Sorry, eh, don’t accept YOU putting words in “our” mouths.

It’s YOURS.

1 Like

Chemicals must have brains and be self-aware.

This one million times over please. @Buzzard

1 Like
                                                 TROLL-HIDE

Trolling trolling trolling, trolling trolling trolling
Trolling trolling trolling, trolling trolling trolling

Troll-Hide

Trolling Trolling Trolling

Though the thread is swollen
I’ll keep my shit a flowin

Troll -Hide

Just ignorance and blather
repeating shit forever
as wallowing in fallacies I hide.
All these things I’m using
good logic I’m abusing
while writing out my simple-minded lies.

Write em down - send em out
send em out - write em down
Write em down - send em out

Troll - Hide

Keep those posts a movin
Though their disaprovin
Keep the blather oozin

Troll - Hide

Movin Movin Movin
Keep the blather movin
thouth their disaprovin

Troll -Hide

(I really don’t have time for this…)

7 Likes

Give me YOUR method that is unbiased and can be peer reviewed to come to the SAME conclusions (to the highest standard) THAT YOUR god and YOUR choice of “worship” is real.

4 Likes

After
368 posts,
I’ve decided to join the party…

NOPE. Hahaha, I literally just died. Fuck you @Cognostic

1 Like

It’s just repititious ignorance and nonsense at this point. The OP is repeating himself over and over and over as he seeks 100% validation of a Theory and insists that without it nothing can be known. Knowledge = 100% He is trolling and playing games. Refusing to argue logically or honestly. And just stringing people along.

Oh! And never offering evidence for his theory “POOF”

1 Like

I took your advice and found this.

Many prominent scientists – including Darwin, Einstein, and Planck – have considered the concept of God very seriously. What are your thoughts on the concept of God and on the existence of God?”**

Christian Anfinsen replied: “I think only an idiot can be an atheist. We must admit that there exists an incomprehensible power or force with limitless foresight and knowledge that started the whole universe going in the first place.”

Christian Anfinsen, winner of the 1972 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work on ribonuclease.

Nobel Prize in chemistry no less .

1 Like

I’m not making any claims, you are .
Science of the Gaps.
Give science long enough and it can answer all the questions . Although it can’t because there’s always one more question isn’t there .
ad infinitum

Appeal to authority fallacy.

“There’s nothing wrong with mentioning an expert’s position, awards, qualifications etc. It’s when this is not followed by real evidence that there’s a problem.”

2 Likes