Well hell, I missed the National Day of Prayer (May 6)

It is a boogeyman for right wing nutters. It functions almost as a shibboleth; in that it is pretty clear you are talking to someone who isn’t serious if they go on about it.

I don’t think Antifa has ever caused a riot, but I know that they have assaulted people, and this one dude even had to carry a stick to push them away from people they were assaulting.

No, I mean that there are literally MILLIONS of gun owners in the US, both male and female.

About six-in-ten gun owners in the United States are male (62%). Still, about one-in-five women (22%) report that they own a gun.

How male and female gun owners in the U.S. compare | Pew Research Center

When said guns have already been in circulation (I don’t know if the Orlando shooter got it legally or illegally) illegally, you just leave too many people vulnerable. Also, considering what he was, he could have possibly become a suicide bomber instead if there were no guns - but possibly not. All things are a possibility or probability until they happen.

Yes, ANTIFA exists, unfortunately. (And they also carry LGBT flags too - which is kind of annoying. Not any LGBT person I know stands for this, and I know well over a hundred.)

And that’s also why I said BLM is a mix. Because it DOES have good parts, did I not say that? Considering that black men are one of the groups I fight for, I’d say it’s pretty safe that I do indeed agree with things the movement says. However, the parts that riot - I disagree with too much.

You want me to pull you evidence? I can find videos, articles, etc.